SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:03 am

Hannah. Honey. Always listen to your momma. It’s not too late. Maybe give Arie a call. Jason would probs be willing to talk to you too. The whole world wants this. Your momma knows best.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:09 am

My gosh. At this point I fully believe Hannah’s mom is in contact with Tyler’s mom and they’re trying to work something out for their children laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:10 am

sosleepy wrote:Hannah. Honey. Always listen to your momma. It’s not too late. Maybe give Arie a call. Jason would probs be willing to talk to you too. The whole world wants this. Your momma knows best.

Don’t forget Hannah’s grampa . Not sure he’d like watch a train wreck and see his little girl go through this . This is sure a weird season and it’s got me thinking . question  In truth , who would have loved it the most to teach a lesson to a guy who sneaked on with a gf?  Hannah , that’s who . She did say she was stronger than we think . To resist a bad decision would take strength . Still holding out hope Hannah that you did the right thing and make mama and grampa proud . Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:My gosh. At this point I fully believe Hannah’s mom is in contact with Tyler’s mom and they’re trying to work something out for their children laugh out loud

Would we really have reason to truly doubt this ? giggling Mama Brown liking Tyler pics and Mama Cameron liking Hannah’s. I think these two are good mama’s :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 am

Read the RULES

Snark towards other members are not allowed on this forum. Period.

If there are posts snarking against members they get deleted.

I have posted this warning several times, posts will be deleted especially if there are 5-6-7 quotes all negative towards members, and one positive, the whole posts gets deleted. We do not have the time to edit the post, making sure the quote tags are not disturbed, delete what's not within the rules, keep the post that's within the rules, rearrange the paragraph, edit what's not allowed, all because the member has no regard of the rules. Then carry on and read the rest of the 600 or so posts and do the same thing. There are 12 posts per page, 80 pages in one thread. That's 960 posts in just one thread.  We are not going spend all our time editing and deleting.

EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, and if it's an opinion it's not fact unless there is proof, therefore IMO or JMO MUST be utilized otherwise prove it. Those are the rules. We aren't going to guess if something is really true or not. I don't know how many times I read, RS said Luke comes back, RS said Luke doesn't come back, does he or doesn't he?

If you can't stand negative posts towards your favourite then this isn't the place for you. What gives anyone the right to post what they want and not the next poster who wants to post anything positive just because you don't like that contestant.

Links must be provided for everything. It's the law. I get emails from tabloids and other outlets advising me of "stolen" content. I do not want to deal with this type of activity. Links are a requirement of this forum. When the link is not provided, sometimes we search for it, wasting time looking for IG links, or vid links, then edit the post, do that 500 times and tell me if you get annoyed.

There are many other active forums such as the International forums and other shows which have awesome sleuthers as well. We don't just mod TB franchise.

This is not a hate forum. It's a respectful forum towards every single member. If you cannot post without being rude you will be warned and eventually get banned. You are not welcome here. There are members who have been around for years and set a great example. Take note of their posting habits. There are sleuthers who want to sleuth. Do not clog up threads with discussions that have nothing to do with the topic title. They don't care.

I will not let members bully other members who refrain from participating because of fear of being made fun of or thrashed. Everyone can post what they want, within the rules, and no one has the right to prevent that from happening.

Once again, posts will be deleted "without warning" as stated in the rules. If you don't see your post, it's been deleted. Either because it was not within the rules, it was a quote inside another quote that wasn't within the rules or it's an opinion posted as facts. We don't randomly delete posts just because we feel like it.

This thread is locked.

New thread 5 here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:45 am

just me wrote:Interesting article:https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-season-15.html/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:44 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 64515025_851844011862276_8543342067556614501_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 62491943_2263987423865667_1353709481955552958_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 62534139_838642776500965_9180260226426147476_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 62170304_145801016493980_6763758562241794646_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 64730916_378413746141052_3006539251441545356_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
bacheloretteabc It's the Salmon Suit Showdown! SWIPE. #TheBachelorette
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:43 pm

There was either a great sale on Salmon jackets one day or, it truly was The Brotherhood of the traveling Salmon Jacket !
Tyler does look pretty in pink , black, white, lavender , shirtless giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Sharnee wrote:Just a thought . If mama Sue likes seeing her child inside a People Magazine , would that hold true to seeing your daughter’s possible fiancé’s ex who gave evidence she was in a relationship with him?
Things that can make you go hmmmm....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7og3vhdwh/?igshid=dytuvi4kc5up
When you see your kid in the People Magazine!!!! Kind of amazing ❤

I love Hannah's no makeup look....so young and fresh!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:10 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1142839745233522690?s=09
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Screen50
So much Tyler in promotions all of a sudden :inlove

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:35 pm

@misslurking....laugh out loud TPTB IMO may have now informed their SM guys to start Tyler overload to ride the waves of his SM popularity, heck he was trending on Twitter when his SD was not even promoted laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hannah. Honey. Always listen to your momma. It’s not too late. Maybe give Arie a call. Jason would probs be willing to talk to you too. The whole world wants this. Your momma knows best.

Ash2214 wrote:My gosh. At this point I fully believe Hannah’s mom is in contact with Tyler’s mom and they’re trying to work something out for their children laugh out loud

Sharnee wrote:

Don’t forget Hannah’s grampa . Not sure he’d like watch a train wreck and see his little girl go through this . This is sure a weird season and it’s got me thinking . question  In truth , who would have loved it the most to teach a lesson to a guy who sneaked on with a gf?  Hannah , that’s who . She did say she was stronger than we think . To resist a bad decision would take strength . Still holding out hope Hannah that you did the right thing and make mama and grampa proud . Jmso

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0fb839697748755100e831&rid=giphy
source

laugh out loud

#tylerdeservesbetter (IMO)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite