SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Julie81 wrote:Ok, maybe he didn’t pay for the vacation. I honestly think that’s the least of Jed’s problems right now. I mean, that is pretty sorry to have your girl pay for your vacation, and I’d be so turned off by that as where I’m from....and funny enough, where Jed is from, guys don’t do that, but anyways, I digress. He has so many other things to worry about here. SO MANY OTHER THINGS. If Hannah chooses to forgive him, bless her heart is all I gotta say and y’all know what it means when a southerner says Bless Your Heart.

If it wasn’t repeated over and over then I would not of responded. Yes Jed has other things to worry about but this is between Hannah and Jed . They both have to live with the choices they made if in fact they are still together. It is not our life but theirs . Right now I will hold my judgment till they are proven. Sorry I just do not like the bashing of any contestant or person. IMO it is immature and bullying. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:03 pm

whit90 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk how many times it needs to be said but Jed’s ex being a famewhore doesn’t make his actions any less terrible, nor does it mean she’s not telling the truth. I find it kind of hilarious that every day she’s dropping new receipts laugh out loud Keep the entertainment coming Hales! laugh out loud

I think it needs to be added as a disclaimer with every new interview she does and I am with you on this.... drag him honey drag him ... get paid for all the interviews because we all know you paid for his vacation !! cantstopl

We all do not know if she paid for the vacation. She has never said so and there is no proof that she did. So do not include all when you make a statement like this. Please listen to what GA has posted over and over again.JMO

It was mentioned by a friend of hers in her comment section on IG post where Hayley addressed the scandal in response to a comment. I went back and looked for it but the comment seems to have been removed by the original commenter.

If anyone has SS of the same please attach it for clarity. I wasn't the only one that took note of it.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:07 pm

@misslurking It was asked for and provided when Whit asked about before .

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:10 pm

whit90 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Ok, maybe he didn’t pay for the vacation. I honestly think that’s the least of Jed’s problems right now. I mean, that is pretty sorry to have your girl pay for your vacation, and I’d be so turned off by that as where I’m from....and funny enough, where Jed is from, guys don’t do that, but anyways, I digress. He has so many other things to worry about here. SO MANY OTHER THINGS. If Hannah chooses to forgive him, bless her heart is all I gotta say and y’all know what it means when a southerner says Bless Your Heart.

If it wasn’t repeated over and over then I would not of responded. Yes Jed has other things to worry about but this is between Hannah and Jed . They both have to live with the choices they made if in fact they are still together. It is not our life but theirs . Right  now I will hold my judgment till they are proven. Sorry I just do not like the bashing of any contestant or person. IMO it is immature and bullying. JMO

People have the right to bash a contestant for doing sleazy things if they feel like it, IMO. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions on Jed, whether good or bad just like Haley is doing so as well. Jmho
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:14 pm

whit90 wrote:

If it wasn’t repeated over and over then I would not of responded. Yes Jed has other things to worry about but this is between Hannah and Jed . They both have to live with the choices they made if in fact they are still together. It is not our life but theirs . Right  now I will hold my judgment till they are proven. Sorry I just do not like the bashing of any contestant or person. IMO it is immature and bullying. JMO

I agree that some posts can cross the line and I hope that I don’t do that. I will say I find his behavior disgusting....he deserves that. Sorry not sorry. but if we aren’t here to discuss the contestants on this board, what would we discuss? Yes, all this is technically between Hannah and Jed and believe me, I can’t believe I even care about it, but alas, we are all here..members of a fan forum discussing contestants on a reality tv show so to say it’s between them would defeat the purpose of this board. IMO

Last edited by Julie81 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 pm

Sharnee wrote:@misslurking It was asked for and provided when Whit asked about before .

Thank you @sharnee ! I don't make up facts and try to stick to the stuff that's already been out there in some form or another and save as many SS as I can because I know the forum requires all facts along with link/SS to back everything up. Unfortunately I don't have the SS of it any longer. Hopefully Hayley does a new interview and adds this to the list of recipients she has on Jed.

I always had a bad feeling about Jed from his one on one and it has only been confirmed time and again that his peudo confession was bogus and only ment to get ahead of what was about to come.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 pm

Sharnee wrote:@misslurking It was asked for and provided when Whit asked about before .

No it wasn’t yes I heard that a poster said that in one of her comments she said that the ex paid for the trip. If it was indeed a fact then why did she delete that comment. So it still is hearsay and sorry I do not feel like I should be attacked when I only want facts. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 pm

whit90 wrote:

No it wasn’t yes I heard that a poster said that in one of her comments she said that the ex paid for the trip. If it was indeed a fact then why did she delete that comment.  So it still is hearsay and sorry I do not feel like I should be attacked when I only want facts. JMO
**EDITED**

It's not a fact anymore because it got deleted or because it wasn't published on a tabloid ? If she gives another interview she becomes a fame wh**e ! If a friend comes in her defense to chime in it becomes hear say. Let's decide how we collect facts in that case because it seems like she can't win either way.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : snark)

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 pm

whit90 wrote:

No it wasn’t yes I heard that a poster said that in one of her comments she said that the ex paid for the trip. If it was indeed a fact then why did she delete that comment.  So it still is hearsay and sorry I do not feel like I should be attacked when I only want facts. JMO

It wasn’t deleted. I couldn’t find it but someone else here did and brought it over . I saw it here and it’s probably buried in the threads .

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

People have the right to bash a contestant for doing sleazy things if they feel like it, IMO. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions on Jed, whether good or bad just like Haley is doing so as well. Jmho

Yes you are right everyone has a right to voice their opinion that’s why I said I do not like bullying and think it is immature. As a teacher I do not accept it in my classroom or anywhere else. I would never bash Haley or anyone else. That’s just me and my opinion! Which I have every right to say too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Sharnee wrote:
whit90 wrote:

It wasn’t deleted. I couldn’t find it but someone else here did and brought it over . I saw it here and it’s probably buried in the threads .

It’s posted above that the comment was removed. Maybe the friend was wrong or maybe just didn’t want to be part of the mess who knows.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:25 pm

misslurking wrote:
whit90 wrote:

So you did know about the now deleted comment !

It's not a fact anymore because it got deleted or because it wasn't published on a tabloid ? If she gives another interview she becomes a fame wh**e ! If a friend comes in her defense to chime in it becomes hear say. Let's decide how we collect facts in that case because it seems like she can't win either way.

True. Neither will any of the other girls who have things against Jed. Regarding the IG comment about the vacations, it was posted here straight from Haley’s IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite