SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:26 pm

misslurking wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@misslurking It was asked for and provided when Whit asked about before .

No it wasn’t yes I heard that a poster said that in one of her comments she said that the ex paid for the trip. If it was indeed a fact then why did she delete that comment.  So it still is hearsay and sorry I do not feel like I should be attacked when I only want facts. JMO
So you did know about the now deleted comment !

It's not a fact anymore because it got deleted or because it wasn't published on a tabloid ? If she gives another interview she becomes a fame wh**e ! If a friend comes in her defense to chime in it becomes hear say. Let's decide how we collect facts in that case because it seems like she can't win either way.

Please do not question me and my opinion. Yes I heard it got deleted but why if she is telling the truth. Also do not put words in my mouth. I have never once said anything negative about Jed’s ex. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mbl Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 pm

I just checked and it wasn’t deleted.  I don’t know how to bring things over so I’ll describe.   In my feed, the tenth comment down starts “the feature that you did for people magazine was definitely for publicity.” It says there are 13 comments under it. One of those comments says that Haley paid for it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
suzq wrote: usmagazine.com has now posted an interview with Jed's ex-girlfriend.  If ABC wanted this to go away -- it's not.

A different interview?  See...girl wants attention, imo.  One outlet wasn't enough?  laugh out loud

Doesn’t make his behavior any better. It makes him look significantly worse.

IA one wasn't enough. She wants to tell her story from her mouth, great, go for it and get paid for the embarrassment. For me her texts are more infuriating for me then his. As a women it annoys the heck out of me to see that and I cannot read them again.

No one is excusing his behaviour that I have seen on this forum. I am discussing her, and the fact that she fell for his lines in those texts. I don't care how manipulative or how much of a liar he is, stand up for yourself and don't allow yourself to be treated that way IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Sharnee wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@misslurking It was asked for and provided when Whit asked about before .

No it wasn’t yes I heard that a poster said that in one of her comments she said that the ex paid for the trip. If it was indeed a fact then why did she delete that comment.  So it still is hearsay and sorry I do not feel like I should be attacked when I only want facts. JMO

It wasn’t deleted. I couldn’t find it but someone else here did and brought it over . I saw it here and it’s probably buried in the threads .

This question was asked before and the proof was provided at the time. I saw it. It is somewhere in here.

As for why it was removed? Maybe for the same reason as other women don't want to come forward. Because people are rude and the person just didn't want to deal with it. Doesn't mean it wasn't true.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:32 pm

whit90 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Ok, maybe he didn’t pay for the vacation. I honestly think that’s the least of Jed’s problems right now. I mean, that is pretty sorry to have your girl pay for your vacation, and I’d be so turned off by that as where I’m from....and funny enough, where Jed is from, guys don’t do that, but anyways, I digress. He has so many other things to worry about here. SO MANY OTHER THINGS. If Hannah chooses to forgive him, bless her heart is all I gotta say and y’all know what it means when a southerner says Bless Your Heart.

If it wasn’t repeated over and over then I would not of responded. Yes Jed has other things to worry about but this is between Hannah and Jed . They both have to live with the choices they made if in fact they are still together. It is not our life but theirs . Right  now I will hold my judgment till they are proven. Sorry I just do not like the bashing of any contestant or person. IMO it is immature and bullying. JMO
The rules here state that everyone's free to state their opinions positive or negative about contestants, if anyone is uncomfortable with that, we have fan forums for that reason. I've been a member here for years, all of us who've been here a long time know both sides, when it's someone we like being bashed, and when we don't like someone and are in on the jokes too. I've tried very hard to be respectful of those who like Jed, I don't ask anyone to justify their opinions or insult them for feeling the need to come to his defense even though I don't get why. I've just been stating my opinions, making my jokes about him, and keeping it pushing. It's frustrating that over the past week, I haven't seen that respect be reciprocated.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:42 pm

Please continue here because we don't have time to start playing the editing deleting game.

As I've mentioned numerous times, we do not question member's opinions.

We do not respond with snark or in an accusatory manner. If this show is affecting you in that way, don't take it out on the forum.

If I say I like Jed's jacket, it doesn't mean I'm in love with the guy. It means I like his jacket.

As mentioned numerous times again, take note of long time members who post with respect and are polite.

Any future snark will be deserving of a warning.

Thread 5 here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite