SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:57 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:While Peter may be getting the Bach edit, Tyler is surprisingly the star this season. I don’t think they predicted Tyler to be such a fan favorite over Peter and even Jed this early on the show. The show barely promoted Tyler compared to Pete and Jed. Sure, he was the spoiled f1 at the time,  but not every spoiled f1 is extremely popular i.e. Garrett comes to mind. Imo

Sorry but where is it said that Tyler is the overwhelming fan favorite?  I have never seen that anywhere.  IMO, Peter is on top right now from poles taken, etc so it's weird that Tyler is.....All IMO

Just take a second and look on every social media platform and you'll get the sense that Tyler is clearly the fan fave. Pete is a close second, I'll give him that. I don't know what polls you speak of and to be fair, I doubt it's the general consensus voting on those. jmo
They are on most mag articles, facebook, other SM platforms. Just think that they are proof as to where people/general viewers are thinking. You just need ot look on those mags and SM platforms to see it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:57 pm

I think talking about someone from behind a computer is as easy as coming to this show when you have a gf and lying when you were asked not to lie. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:57 pm

HEA wrote:tyler, peter, mike and Luke P got their video intro... not jed...

Jed's soft spoken and doesn't have on camera charisma. Not compelling TV. From what I recall they edited and released the first episode before Hannah 's FRC JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:While I agree any Bachelor announcement won’t happen until last minute, per their MO, and won’t happen on AFR... allow me to remind everyone that they let JoJo who was so hurt by Ben and his ILY, turn around and be announced as the Ette after a single commercial break. laugh out loud Anything is possible with this show. JMO.
Between the Bachelor and Ette, there is no other show to break it up.  Therefore a completely different story!!, IMO.  Kind of like comparing apples and oranges.  Bottom line though.....Tyler never has been given the Bachelor edit.  That was reserved for Peter, IMO.

Recently they’ve really waited to see audience traction and reaction. I agree Peter is getting the edit, but tptb would be straight up stupid to ignore Tyler’s immense popularity. He has the fastest growing IG following for all the male contestants in show history. He’s the emotionally available version of Peter Kraus. That love will probably only increase with his heartbreak. IMO any other lead would be a let down, just like Arie was a let down for me. I don’t think the show intended for JoJo to get the gig either, but by the end, it was kind of undeniable that it should go to her - and that continuation of Bachelor soap opera was just going her way. Tyler might be the same kind of story arch. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:00 pm

@Aunties_Love  You really not seeing how popular Tyler is? It pretty clear and it is not just his looks. Instagram followers Tyler has 528,000 (double the 3rd most popular Jed) and Peter has 291,000. The bachelor reddit got so many Tyler post that they created a separate Tyler subreddit because a few were complaining about it. He was threading on twitter last weeks episode for just being the voice of reason. Not sure where you are seeing Peter is the favorite but he isn't on most social media platforms.

Fans clearly have taken to him and the people that run the show did not expect that. You can hear it in Robert Mills interviews with Juliet Litman. She tells him the first interview she doesn't want to talk about the Lukes drama lets talk about how much she loves Tyler. They made Peter to wholesome and waited to long to get him a 1on1, imo for him to surpass Tyler as fan favorite. People will of course have different opinions but so far he is the most popular.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Tyler was the spoiled f1 up until a few days ago. A lot of the media sites thought he won, so the narrative to even include him on polls to be the next Bachelor was off the table and not realistic. This could change now going forward. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Sharnee wrote:I think talking about someone from behind a computer is as easy as coming to this show when you have a gf and lying when you were asked not to lie. Imo
But people making more of a deal of the whole thing because we don't know all the facts is kind of wrong too IMO. just saying....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I think talking about someone from behind a computer is as easy as coming to this show when you have a gf and lying when you were asked not to lie. Imo
But people making more of a deal of the whole thing because we don't know all the facts is kind of wrong too IMO.  just saying....

May I ask what are the function of this forum ? Only sleuthing and no opinions ? Opinions are formed or changed by the current info released and how it’s interpreted by each individual and whether they choose to discuss it or not imo , just saying too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:10 pm

smg2587 wrote:@Aunties_Love  You really not seeing how popular Tyler is? It pretty clear and it is not just his looks. Instagram followers Tyler has 528,000 (double the 3rd most popular Jed) and Peter has 291,000. The bachelor reddit got so many Tyler post that they created a separate Tyler subreddit because a few were complaining about it. He was threading on twitter last weeks episode for just being the voice of reason. Not sure where you are seeing Peter is the favorite but he isn't on most social media platforms.

Fans clearly have taken to him and the people that run the show did not expect that. You can hear it in Robert Mills interviews with Juliet Litman. She tells him the first interview she doesn't want to talk about the Lukes drama lets talk about how much she loves Tyler. They made Peter to wholesome and waited to long to get him a 1on1, imo for him to surpass Tyler as fan favorite. People will of course have different opinions but so far he is the most popular.
I stand by my opinion and the points I made. I think if you were to find those mags, facebook polls, etc you can see for yourself what I am saying.

The point is, I think that some are so inthralled with Tyler that they honestly don't see that there could be another lead but him. I think if you look at the polls, etc, then IMO yea, Peter is leading in them. Those polls are designed for popularity and asking who everyone wants as the next lead and shouldn't/can't be ignored.

Tyler isn't my cup of tea. Find him too suave and just waiting for the other shoe to drop....just my opinion on it. BUT will say that if Tyler is the next lead and not the proper one of Peter, then IMO it will be because the spoiler is out now that he's not the F1 afterall. With Sean, Ben H, etc they made wholesome too, yet they were the next lead so maybe that's where they are going this time too??????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@Aunties_Love  You really not seeing how popular Tyler is? It pretty clear and it is not just his looks. Instagram followers Tyler has 528,000 (double the 3rd most popular Jed) and Peter has 291,000. The bachelor reddit got so many Tyler post that they created a separate Tyler subreddit because a few were complaining about it. He was threading on twitter last weeks episode for just being the voice of reason. Not sure where you are seeing Peter is the favorite but he isn't on most social media platforms.

I stand by my opinion and the points I made.  I think if you were to find those mags, facebook polls, etc you can see for yourself what I am saying.

The point is, I think that some are so inthralled with Tyler that they honestly don't see that there could be another lead but him.  I think if you look at the polls, etc, then IMO yea, Peter is leading in them.  Those polls are designed for popularity and asking who everyone wants as the next lead and shouldn't/can't be ignored.

Tyler isn't my cup of tea.  Find him too suave and just waiting for the other shoe to drop....just my opinion on it.  BUT will say that if Tyler is the next lead and not the proper one of Peter, then IMO it will be because the spoiler is out now that he's not the F1 afterall.  With Sean, Ben H, etc they made wholesome too, yet they were the next lead so maybe that's where they are going this time too??????

Can you share a few links to the polls ? Magazine article ? Would love to know factual information instead of opinion based information ! Helps to resolve the side of argument quicker.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:18 pm

I’ve been reading this one. Tyler used to be right under Hannah in popularity . Peter has gained but Jed has always been behind the two.
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-tyler-peter-luke-p-poll-results/

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/luke-p-the-bachelorette-poll-results-hannah-b-season-15/

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But people making more of a deal of the whole thing because we don't know all the facts is kind of wrong too IMO.  just saying....

May I ask what are the function of this forum ? Only sleuthing and no opinions ? Opinions are formed or changed by the current info released and how it’s interpreted by each individual and whether they choose to discuss it or not imo , just saying too.
You deleted a lot of the rest of my post so thinking that is wrong. BUT, The function of this board is to sleuth. It was done on that basis in the beginning. Yes opinions are valued as well but IMO making assumptions or opinions based solely on a one sided opinion or thought may be missing the mark when the rest of the story comes out. think it's very smart or imperative to wait till the whole story is released to get a better grip on the WHOLE story vs a one sided tale that may not be true considering we still don't have proof of the "claims" out there considering the CMA event. Hard to believe that Jed would act that way when his parents are right beside him(especially when it's really hard to believe that his parents do actually know the ending as it's been said numerous times before by past contestants - they tell their parents what happened and the ending of the season).

I am also thinking that I just may go back under my rock again vs being bombarded with thoughts or opinions that I am missing the mark with my opinion here. I did the pre-season sleuthing and enjoyed that. Being in the middle of a he says she says merry-go-round isn't what I consider as fun nor my cup of tea.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite