SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Cari I don’t listen to almost famous so idk what was said there but that surprises me because she’s talked a lot of sh*t about Garrett on other platforms.

It is perhaps when Garrett haven't issued an apology yet? Rachel might be talking sh*t about Garrett's Likes.

I think this comparison between Blake vs Garrett in Almost Famous was when they were down to Top 4 already. Ashley I "chose" Blake has the most chemistry and said Blake has in depth conversations. That's where Rachel "defended" Garrett and compared him to Bryan. Methinks, Ashley I would "root" for the F2 then change tune at the Finale. In keeping the appearance they airquote "don't know" the Spoilers I don't believe them not knowing the Spoilers.giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:19 am

Here for what seems like the daily report on this - Hannah’s mom liked these pictures of Hannah’s date with Tyler next week laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJnPl0HTcS/?igshid=1co1r7v2xok95

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:26 am

Ash2214 wrote:Here for what seems like the daily report on this - Hannah’s mom liked these pictures of Hannah’s date with Tyler next week laugh out loud 

Guess her mom has better taste in men than her daughter .
I wonder how her mom must feel hearing Tyler recognizing all the good things about her daughter and Jed itching it debut another song. Hugesmile

Last edited by Sharnee on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:Here for what seems like the daily report on this - Hannah’s mom liked these pictures of Hannah’s date with Tyler next week laugh out loud 

Yay!!! Help us out here. Recall ANY family member of the Lead "liking" the F2 more than the F1. Anyone?

My only guess for this "liking spree of Mama Brown is probably because Patrick spilled the Tea on beloved sister's Fiance/F1. Mama Brown's way of showing her "vote" is by Liking.

Hey, hey, JMO!!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:32 am

Hannah’s mom has been liking Tyler and Tyler/Hannah related posts since she met Tyler in Greece before the season even aired, so it’s clear IMO she’s preferred Tyler since she met him. 

She also liked 2-3 pictures today shading Luke for his obsessive behavior towards Hannah and she also liked a picture of Hannah that had a caption about her not settling for anything less than what she deserves.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:37 am

Ash2214 wrote:Hannah’s mom has been liking Tyler and Tyler/Hannah related posts since she met Tyler in Greece before the season even aired, so it’s clear IMO she’s preferred Tyler since she met him. 

She also liked 2-3 pictures today shading Luke for his obsessive behavior towards Hannah and she also liked a picture of Hannah that had a caption about her not settling for anything less than what she deserves.
Has Hannah’s mom liked pictures of Hannah and Jed?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:37 am

[quote="Ash2214"]Hannah’s mom has been liking Tyler and Tyler/Hannah related posts since she met Tyler in Greece before the season even aired, so it’s clear IMO she’s preferred Tyler since she met him. 

She also liked 2-3 pictures today shading Luke for his obsessive behavior towards Hannah and she also liked a picture of Hannah that had a caption about her not settling for anything less than what she deserves.[/quote]

That’s so interesting . Like her daughter deserves to be attached to a guy with questionable actions towards women ? Alas, that’s what Hannah may have wanted over an unproblematic great guy and no dirt before or after this show . Rare breed . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:42 am

@Sharnee I took it as if H and J are still together she’s not a fan, like she shouldn’t settle for him, and if they aren’t, H is not settling. I highly doubt she’s thrilled with Jed after all the rumors that are out, especially if they caused her daughter any pain. JMO

@mbl very few. I believe there was one semi-recently, before the People story came out.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:43 am

Cari wrote:

Yay!!! Help us out here. Recall ANY family member of the Lead "liking" the F2 more than the F1. Anyone?

My only guess for this "liking spree of Mama Brown is probably because Patrick spilled the Tea on beloved sister's Fiance/F1. Mama Brown's way of showing her "vote" is by Liking.

Hey, hey, JMO!!

Ashley’s sister couldn’t stand JP. She made that very clear during MTPs. But she did come around later.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:44 am

mbl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Hannah’s mom has been liking Tyler and Tyler/Hannah related posts since she met Tyler in Greece before the season even aired, so it’s clear IMO she’s preferred Tyler since she met him. 

Has Hannah’s mom liked pictures of Hannah and Jed?
I can only recall one like that was Jed related and it was from their 1-on-1 date I believe a couple of weeks ago. Someone else might have a better idea.

At this point though I believe it’s in the double digits for Tyler and Tyler/Hannah related pictures laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:47 am

teamfiercelove wrote:@Sharnee I took it as if H and J are still together she’s not a fan, like she shouldn’t settle for him, and if they aren’t, H is not settling. I highly doubt she’s thrilled with Jed after all the rumors that are out, especially if they caused her daughter any pain. JMO

@mbl very few. I believe there was one within the last week and a half or so.

I hope you’re right. I do like Hannah but her attraction to potentially toxic men is worrisome and it’s not just about her Season. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:48 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cari wrote:

Hey, hey, JMO!!

Ashley’s sister couldn’t stand JP.  She made that very clear during MTPs.  But she did come around later.
I don’t think this is comparable IMO. JP didn’t do anything wrong and he didn’t give Ashley’s sister a reason to dislike him from what I remember. 

In this situation with Hannah, I believe her family has every right to potentially not be thrilled with Jed given his current circumstances. I would imagine this has probably intensified over the last week or two, especially if they preferred Tyler to begin with.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline