SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:08 pm

@Luvstruck True. Hannah seamlessly and with no pause spoke up which seems to indicate she didn’t know . Why talk herself up as feeling empowered only to be powerless over a guy who duped her ? Whatever the case, as some have said here, it doesn’t look like he told her. Add the Build interview ,  it gets a little clearer if that was ever a question . So that makes two women he decieved in a matter of a few months . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVG8DBtpAZQ

I am not a Rachel fan, but love her new hair cut!
Here is the interview. It addresses the gf  rumors directly.
Absolutely no way this was not scripted and approved by ABC/ TPTB.  
I think you not being a fan is affecting the way you view this. Not being a fan, you probably don’t follow her much, watch her interviews or things like that, but this is who Rachel is. She’s done recaps for several seasons since her own for various margarines/outlets and she always speaks like this. She’s always very open (sometimes to a fault) about her feelings on contestants, doesn’t matter where they place, and never dances around how she feels.  
I know all about Rachel and her interviews, her interview style, IG, Twitter
Again ....not a fan. Hugesmile
My point is that this is not her IG, a podcast, Twitter , random interview .
This is an ABC show which she is being paid by ABC to be a bachelor analyst of sorts.
The Bachelorette is an ABC owned show.
Again, there is NO way they are not monitoring, scripting the questions and answers .
They control all the info they want released and when.
Rachel is just n employee at this point.
Whatever is being addressed about Jed and the gf in this interview is for a reason.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:50 pm

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelorette-jed-girlfriend-hannah/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:46 pm

https://twitter.com/itsvalwhite/status/1140776864325259268?s=21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVG8DBtpAZQ

I am not a Rachel fan, but love her new hair cut!
Here is the interview. It addresses the gf  rumors directly.
Absolutely no way this was not scripted and approved by ABC/ TPTB.  
I think you not being a fan is affecting the way you view this. Not being a fan, you probably don’t follow her much, watch her interviews or things like that, but this is who Rachel is. She’s done recaps for several seasons since her own for various margazines/outlets and she always speaks like this. She’s always very open (sometimes to a fault) about her feelings on contestants, doesn’t matter where they place, and never dances around how she feels.

Help me recall, she was in Almost Famous often and IIRC, she was pro Garrett and what struck me most was even comparing her time with Bryan. Saying she was frustrated why they dont show their deep conversations. This is her answer to the discussion of Ashley I being Blake fan at that time. Forgot what episode they were recapping.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:02 pm

mbl wrote:I just noticed that Hannah turned off the comments on her most recent IG post (of the emerald gown).  I looked earlier today and saw that she responded to Randi Rahm’s (the designer) comment and some other supportive comments.  There were alot of comments criticizing her for keeping Luke (and some about Jed as well).  Guess it became too much for her IMO.

That is one of the things I despise about SM. All the keyboard warriors spouting off hateful comments to someone they have never even met. On the other hand, if you are in the public eye, you better develop tough skin to deal with it because it doesn't go away quickly. Poor Hannah.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 pm

I didn’t see it turned off when I just checked .

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:11 pm

I'm in the minority who really enjoys (current) Nick and his podcast. This is an interesting snippet from his upcoming one. IMO I don't think most of the BN people know the ending of the show, I don't think Rachel knows and I don't think Nick knows either - even though she was on his podcast, they mostly focused on her as a person instead of delving into the show.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:12 pm

@Cari I don’t listen to almost famous so idk what was said there but that surprises me because she’s talked a lot of sh*t about Garrett on other platforms.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Sorry for quoting myself from up thread, this clip is what makes me think she might have known about the ex after filming was done.

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking at the other side of the coin, if she would have said yes, she would have given away spoilers.

She may not have brought it up according to TPTB's instructions.

I found the build interview looking for that part about Scott, fast forwarding because I don't have time to listen to the whole thing, but what's interesting is she says everyone comes on the show with different expectations and sometimes those expectations change.

9:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifqTLR1vbw

ETA: found it
20:00

Are there other secret girlfriends coming up?

She actually says "I don't know. I'd have to roll up my sleeves for that one" "I don't think so, you'll just have to continue to watch..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 pm

limoncello wrote:

I'm in the minority who really enjoys (current) Nick and his podcast. This is an interesting snippet from his upcoming one. IMO I don't think most of the BN people know the ending of the show, I don't think Rachel knows and I don't think Nick knows either - even though she was on his podcast, they mostly focused on her as a person instead of delving into the show.

When watching/listening to this podcast, I also took pause when Hannah said this. The way she worded her response to the caller made it seem like she was not in a relationship, rather she was single. It was strange but I overlooked it at the time.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline