SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Jolena Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:51 am

Sharnee wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@Sharnee I took it as if H and J are still together she’s not a fan, like she shouldn’t settle for him, and if they aren’t, H is not settling. I highly doubt she’s thrilled with Jed after all the rumors that are out, especially if they caused her daughter any pain. JMO

@mbl very few. I believe there was one within the last week and a half or so.

I hope you’re right. I do like Hannah but her attraction to potentially toxic men is worrisome and it’s not just about her Season. Jmo

She's young ,hopefully  she'll eventually come around to realizing that she can't fix or change anyone, and use better judgement when it comes to a life partner.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 am

If it were my daughter, I’d be beyond upset. A struggling musician, who strips on the side, can’t pay rent, with a girlfriend back home he lied about, with rumors floating around Reddit and RS about butt grabbing and wanting to grind on women post engagement. I mean... that’s upsetting. There is no way all of this negative attention hasn’t affected Hannah either, like no way. That alone probably upsets her mama. This is supposed to be a really happy, surreal, empowering time for her daughter... and instead she’s dealing with her fiance’s crazy amount of baggage.

Plus the runner up was Tyler. I mean, come on. That’s upsetting. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 am

Remember when Jed went to a Hyler fansite and liked a comment that he was better than Tyler? That really seems like an insecure man but maybe there are no fansites for Jed laugh out loud . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:06 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cari wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Here for what seems like the daily report on this - Hannah’s mom liked these pictures of Hannah’s date with Tyler next week laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJnPl0HTcS/?igshid=1co1r7v2xok95

Yay!!! Help us out here. Recall ANY family member of the Lead "liking" the F2 more than the F1. Anyone?

My only guess for this "liking spree of Mama Brown is probably because Patrick spilled the Tea on beloved sister's Fiance/F1. Mama Brown's way of showing her "vote" is by Liking.

Hey, hey, JMO!!

Ashley’s sister couldn’t stand JP.  She made that very clear during MTPs.  But she did come around later.

Yes! I vividly remember that as I am a Jash fan as you can see with my profile pic. Theyre my OG! giggling

As the sister of Sean wasn't partial to Catherine, too on the show. Of course now we know where they stand. But at their "Seasons", we really have not seen them show preference post filming. Methinks, they chose to be "quiet" and not reveal any clues.

Mama Brown is sorta rare. She seems to NOT mind that her "likes" can be viewed differently.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:07 am

Sharnee wrote:Remember when Jed went to a Hyler fansite and liked a comment that he was better than Tyler? That really seems like an insecure man but maybe there are no fansites for Jed laugh out loud . Jmo

Wait....seriously? rotfl Sweet baby Jesus, another thing to add to the list. If he really is Hannah's F1, that seems reaaaaal insecure. Like, beyond. Shouldn't having the girl be enough?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:08 am

Sharnee wrote:Remember when Jed went to a Hyler fansite and liked a comment that he was better than Tyler? That really seems like an insecure man but maybe there are no fansites for Jed laugh out loud . Jmo

This almost makes me feel bad for the guy. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 am

sosleepy wrote:

I mean, we all go down those dark SM holes at times, but most of us aren't stupid enough to press the like button. For the love notTyler (saw the nickname for Jed on reddit and sticking it it giggling ).
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:14 am

beautifulxendings wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I mean, we all go down those dark SM holes at times, but most of us aren't stupid enough to press the like button. For the love notTyler (saw the nickname for Jed on reddit and sticking it it giggling ).

cantstopl Sing to the choir sister! Those Likes have to be well thought out and self control is needed. Oh wait! We’re talking about noTyler. Carry on giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:19 am

As a musician you’d think Jed would have better control over his hands and fingers so he wouldn’t be hitting the like button or grabbing girls butts! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 am

Minney wrote:As a musician you’d think Jed would have better control over his hands and fingers so he wouldn’t be hitting the like button or grabbing girls butts! giggling

If true, the latter might one day come to bite in him in that same place . Poetic justice :yes:
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 am

https://twitter.com/darbyhunsaker/status/1143328645076914176?s=21

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:45 am

Cari wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVG8DBtpAZQ

I am not a Rachel fan, but love her new hair cut!
Here is the interview. It addresses the gf  rumors directly.
Absolutely no way this was not scripted and approved by ABC/ TPTB.  
I think you not being a fan is affecting the way you view this. Not being a fan, you probably don’t follow her much, watch her interviews or things like that, but this is who Rachel is. She’s done recaps for several seasons since her own for various margazines/outlets and she always speaks like this. She’s always very open (sometimes to a fault) about her feelings on contestants, doesn’t matter where they place, and never dances around how she feels.

Help me recall, she was in Almost Famous often and IIRC, she was pro Garrett and what struck me most was even comparing her time with Bryan. Saying she was frustrated why they dont show their deep conversations. This is her answer to the discussion of Ashley I being Blake fan at that time. Forgot what episode they were recapping.

ReneeM wrote:@Cari I don’t listen to almost famous so idk what was said there but that surprises me because she’s talked a lot of sh*t about Garrett on other platforms.

Cari wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Cari I don’t listen to almost famous so idk what was said there but that surprises me because she’s talked a lot of sh*t about Garrett on other platforms.

It is perhaps when Garrett haven't issued an apology yet? Rachel might be talking sh*t about Garrett's Likes.

I think this comparison between Blake vs Garrett in Almost Famous was when they were down to Top 4 already. Ashley I "chose" Blake has the most chemistry and said Blake has in depth conversations. That's where Rachel "defended" Garrett and compared him to Bryan. Methinks, Ashley I would "root" for the F2 then change tune at the Finale. In keeping the appearance they airquote "don't know" the Spoilers I don't believe them not knowing the Spoilers.giggling

Rachel’s a Blake fan. She was actually very frustrated how Becca’s season showed their love story but her own season did not.
From a Hollywood Reporter article, Garret issued an apology on his IG on May 31 but it must have been deleted because I can’t find that post. That apology was pretty early in the season if the report was true. I don’t think Rachel has ever liked Garrett, IMO, and I am one of her biggest supporters.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline