SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:21 pm

@Goldie2 To me, that’s Hannah’s one way out. Again , night one. On Roses and Rose Evan said on his season with Jojo, 5 guys played guitar but they wanted them to put it away . They let Jed put out how many demos thus far on this show ? Now knowing he was there to promote his music , seems sketchy on both his part and tptb. It’s like he’s killing to birds with one stone . Promote his music and win the girl which can help you promote your music even more . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Minney Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Other than his music sucks which must have had tptb dying from laughter during filming.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:26 pm

I don’t think any of us who questions Haley’s stories ever excuses Jed.

I care about her motivations, and I agree with @GuardianAngel , @ilovecarbs . Just because some don’t care, it does not mean no one cares, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Goldie2 wrote:TPTB have their people at work on TV today.
Rachel L. was on Sara and Strahan totally dissing Jed and his motives for being in the show. Showed clips of his numoerous music clips from the show and commented how he was there to promote his music . Period.
There is NO way Rachel does not know the ending and rumors out now. Most likely she  is helping TPTB set up some twist ending or at a minimum give Hannah an escape route at the ATFR.
Interesting interview and comments from Dustin about Luke. Basically confirming everything that is known that he was not well liked and it was a struggle everyday with him around.
I am no Rachel fan, but I really doubt that she is running TPTB’s errands at this point. She is out of her contract and has had a lot of complaints about how they treated her.
I think she is just being “Big Rach” as usual. This particular time I don’t hate it.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:00 pm

blueblues wrote:
Rachel L. was on Sara and Strahan totally dissing Jed and his motives for being in the show. Showed clips of his numoerous music clips from the show and commented how he was there to promote his music . Period.
There is NO way Rachel does not know the ending and rumors out now. Most likely she  is helping TPTB set up some twist ending or at a minimum give Hannah an escape route at the ATFR.
Interesting interview and comments from Dustin about Luke. Basically confirming everything that is known that he was not well liked and it was a struggle everyday with him around.
I am no Rachel fan, but I really doubt that she is running TPTB’s errands at this point. She is out of her contract and has had a lot of complaints about how they treated her.
I think she is just being “Big Rach” as usual. This particular time I don’t hate it.
JMO
Agreed, but is her wedding being televised or promoted by ABC/ TPTB?
Better yet, paid for by ABC Idk.
There is no way she does not know the rumors going around. I always find the interviews from past Bach’s purely annoying as if they have no idea what happened , is going to happen, no inside scoop.
It’s a google search away or a call to an old producer friend. It happens.
I hate when they play like they have no clue, yet make comments about Jed’s motives in this case. It’s no coincidence , i don’t think she just thought that up on her own. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 2622943811

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Pegged her from day one.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  

You and me both. I should start a thread "Version's of Haley's story"

I have two already, if it changes again, I'll post them.

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love,  while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

For me, I don’t think so. I don’t give a flip what Haley’s motivations are. I don’t even care if she really did do this all for fame. Like who cares? It still all proves that Jed is absolute manipulative scum, regardless. If you treat people well, live a sincere and thoughtful life ... you won’t leave behind hurt and angry people to sell you out so hard. It’s as simple as that.

ITA.  I do not support victim blaming and shaming other women.  Would we even know of Haley if not for Jed?  A guy she trusted and maybe foolishly believed.  Kudos to all who are wise enough and know their worth not to be involved with these guys in the first place .  But as my Irish grandma used to say, "she's more to be pitied than scorned".  It's 2019 and the MeToo movement is thriving for a simple reason...some men don't respect women.  I don't want to make that mistake as a fellow sister in this journey. I want to support women and believe them even if their story does not meet IMO societal standards of how a woman should behave.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 2f9ffb10

You guys. Reddit brought it to my attention, but look who TC blatantly neglected to tag! interesting 2pop

ETA: Apparently he liked one of Lauren Zima’s tweets too! Let’s roll! Can’t wait for AFR. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3

I would have loved Jed to face the music giggling at the men tell all!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Pegged her from day one.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud  

You and me both. I should start a thread "Version's of Haley's story"

I have two already, if it changes again, I'll post them.

But this is what I don’t get. Who gives a fig what Haley’s motivations are? Does that make what Jed did to her any better? Does that automatically excuse Jed for leading her on, sending her loved up text messages as he was boarding the plane, lying about it in the house to the other men, to Hannah’s face? Taking valuable time away from other men with purer intentions? To letting someone get engaged to him on a foundation of lies? To leaving behind someone he claimed to love,  while he was getting engaged to someone else? To ghosting the girl when he returned home? Does none of that matter just because you perceive Haley to be milking this?

For me, I don’t think so. I don’t give a flip what Haley’s motivations are. I don’t even care if she really did do this all for fame. Like who cares? It still all proves that Jed is absolute manipulative scum, regardless. If you treat people well, live a sincere and thoughtful life ... you won’t leave behind hurt and angry people to sell you out so hard. It’s as simple as that.

I personally don't care what's motivating Haley either, but if they are two birds of a feather, then that still doesn't excuse him. lMO he lied to and deceived both Hannah and Haley.  So, if this helps her singing career, so be it.  I actually hope that she drags this out for as long as possible and releases even more texts and whatever else she has - right up until the day of the FRC episode.  Jed obviously hasn't had to deal with a woman who can stand toe-to-toe with him, and he must have sorely underestimated Haley IMO.  Deliberately ghosting her for 2 weeks after getting back to Nashville was a bad move on his part.

And this thing about Haley not picking up the phone when Jed finally called her?  Maybe she decided to let it go to voicemail so that he would leave her a message with some kind of explanation.  Or why didn't he just go to her apartment and have that conversation with her - face to face?  IMO that would have been the right thing to do.  Didn't she at least deserve that?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 pm

@aviej That would be a dream come true! But I think he charmed them too. When you hear and read about Jed, alleged or not , his issues is his treatment of women . The ex before Haley , Haley and the others . Even if it’s alleged , seems only women speak out about Jed. He might be a bro to guys but a dog with women . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Rachel has been talking smack about Jed every week without fail. Her most consistent opinion this season has been her dislike of Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:12 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
blueblues wrote:
JMO
Agreed, but is her wedding being televised or promoted by ABC/ TPTB?
Better yet, paid for by ABC Idk.
I don’t think so, since that has been one of her complaints.
Goldie2 wrote:There is no way she does not know the rumors going around. I always find the interviews from past Bach’s purely annoying as if they have no idea what happened , is going to happen, no inside scoop.
It’s a google search away or a call to an old producer friend. It happens.
I hate when they play like they have no clue, yet make comments about Jed’s motives in this case. It’s no coincidence , i don’t think she just thought that up on her own.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 7 2622943811

The entertainment outlets don’t allow guests to spoil the show, and neither do the podcasts. No one would really benefit from antagonizing ABC, and most readers/viewers don’t care for spoilers anyway IMO. I think it’s hard to tell how many of the BN people that do interviews and recaps are unspoiled and how many pretend to be. I wouldn’t be surprised if quite a few of them prefer to stay unspoiled if they can.

The People article is no spoiler though, so it’s interesting that everyone on this ABC show pretends it doesn’t exist. Like that will make it go away. laugh out loud In conclution, I don't think Rachel works for TPTB, but I think she has some restrictions from the GMA producer.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 pm

https://twitter.com/aircacmore/status/1143586926622117888?s=21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline