SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Well there’s proof of a vid from the person who runs the other spoiler site . The screenshot shows it’s absolutely Jed at that bar .
If the proof has been posted.......PLEASE post it here!  Let us all see the supposed proof.  Thanks.

It’s from another site. The vid still can’t be released . The person who runs the other spoiler site has seen the vid of Jed’s inapproprite action post show. She just showed one screenshot from the vid to show it was indeed Jed at that bar.

She was even asked, what’s the chance it was Hannah in a disguse . The answer was 0%

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:24 pm

sbolduc wrote:Where there is smoke there is usually fire. There is a lot of smoke surrounding Jed IMO.... so there is probably fire.

I still love Hannah and she is one of my favourite bachelorettes. I hope for her sake that Jed truly fell for her and was up front with her about the girl back home. I do remember Kevin saying that Jed would light up when she was mentioned so there is that. However there is still a lot of fire surrounding post show antics with Jed. Me thinking post show isn’t as cut and dry as the past and RS alluded to this in his column today.

I still can’t believe she picked him after the in season fan videos... they seem to have chemistry on screen but those fan videos did no justice. IMO.
Regarding the bolded.....IMO, there isn't the proof of the fire......just the smoke and mirrors and inuendo/rumors. When proof of that comes out, then yea, I will say that there is fire there. So far, there just isn't ABSOLUTE proof. IIMO

Mommyof2 I saw the post but all it is Riga, Riga, Riga. Is there somewhere on all those comments that Jed says more??

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 24 2019-155

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzL4B55FCcs/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Well there’s proof of a vid from the person who runs the other spoiler site . The screenshot shows it’s absolutely Jed at that bar .
If the proof has been posted.......PLEASE post it here!  Let us all see the supposed proof.  Thanks.

It’s from another site. The vid still can’t be released . The person who runs the other spoiler site has seen the vid of Jed’s inapproprite action post show. She just showed one screenshot from the vid to show it was indeed Jed at that bar.

She was even asked, what’s the chance it was Hannah in a disguse . The answer was 0%
With the bolded.....then it really isn't proof then right? If we can't see it, then IMO it's a case of hearsay without actually seeing the proof. That's my stance on it anyways. It's so easy to say that this or that exists but unless you are prepared to show the supposed proof you have, then everything is hearsay. Look at how a court takes things.....if you keep saying something without providing proof be it a pic, video or link to an article, then IMo it's still hearsay and rumors.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Sorry just woke up, it's morning in our side of the world. heehee

Since you quoted me from the previous pages, these alleged post show dalliances of Jed has been heavily discussed in many threads already. If there is merit or demerit in those said airquote "rumors". One significant opinion i remember is Bryan was intensely disliked on Reddit in Rachel's Season, majority were Pro Peter. What stood out to me in the opinion was there was NOT one airquote "rumor" made up or otherwise that Bryan was a cheater DURING the show while as supposed F1. Fastforward to a few days ago. Though it was clarified by Peter already, a GF issue also came up. See? IF there is dirt that can be dug up, it will resurface on its own. Sorta involuntarily, imo Like Law of Newton  hehehe Move to Tyler who looks a hella like a cheater and a player, as RS confirmed NOT ONE dirt about him. Fine. Still no concrete evidence on Jed post show. I can understand the position of others that post show rumors are just rumors. Even that still photo of him from the video Bachelorspoilers have on Jed.

HOWEVER, it is a fact SUBSTANTIATED by PROOF (i would like to add s to proof but there is no plural form of proof giggling ) by Haley that Jed was a jerk JUST before he boarded the plane going to the show. PROOF that Jed was pa-asa or pa-fall (i defined it previously as someone who gives false hopes and makes you fall for him/her but not really into you). She was clearly a backup plan. And as i already discussed, we would not have a Haley expose IF after filming, Jed had a closure with Haley. Not just shrugging at what they had as nothing. Being a complete jerk making a woman feel like she was used. Haley having press rounds to me, in my opinion, is vengeance. Perhaps he made her feel small by making her feel like a sl*t. Yes, exactly as others dismissed what Jed and Haley had was just a fling. A numerous one night stand/s with many i love yous. Yupyup. A girl will really feel it is just a damn fling.

It is a fact with proof, Jed, imo is a jerk pre show and while on the show. What if he really falls in love with Hannah one may say? Then  Jed should've cleared it up with Haley after filming. We would not have Haley going around having interviews if Jed did. If Peter clarified his issues, why can't jed?

Last edited by Cari on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 pm

I believe Haley is a nasty piece of work IMHO. Same with all those who enjoy their hate so much that they feel the need to bath in it by commenting jed IG and Hannah IG. This makes me sick to know they enjoy to put some people in a dark place. Behind their anonymous pen name they think it is okay. It is not and it will never will. regardless this person did or is. nobody deserves this mean nasty stalking. My only wish is KARMA. Because this is the only way for them to get it and stop.

sorry. rant over. all my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:His friends are still supporting him on IG and said his side of the story hasn't come out yet.  Makes me feel bad when I read he is in a dark place.  No one should be there.  People can be so malicious and not realize the damage they are doing to another human being.  Sometimes people take their own life in these situations.  Not saying, Jed will do that, but it's just a very sad situation to me.  Jmo.
where was this said? i would like to see it. thanks in advance Smiley

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:57 pm

How do we know Jeds in a dark place?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Touche, @HEA!

IMO what was done to Haley COULD HAVE put her in a dark place, too. She could have been so depressed after being discarded by Jed like a nobody. Don't we know real people in our lives that can't simply move on from a heartbreak. Resolve their problems thru alcohol or worse, drugs? I don't really like the choices Haley made to cope up, but Jed if true being in a dark place is saddening. But we shouldn't use that as sorta an emotional blackmail. BECAUSE it feels like one.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:01 pm

Minney wrote:How do we know Jeds in a dark place?

From Reddit

Sadly, my dear, WE HAVE NO PROOF

Last edited by Cari on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 pm

After hearing from Haley today on BB show, I really find her to be likable and sweet. She said their romance was very passionate and whirlwind so I can see how she made a rash decision to accept what he was saying. But she takes responsibility for her part in it. Jed, on the other hand, orchestrated this whole fiasco. And it certainly looks like he never came clean to Hannah and never faced Haley with the truth. Which is cowardly and selfish IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:09 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:His friends are still supporting him on IG and said his side of the story hasn't come out yet.  Makes me feel bad when I read he is in a dark place.  No one should be there.  People can be so malicious and not realize the damage they are doing to another human being.  Sometimes people take their own life in these situations.  Not saying, Jed will do that, but it's just a very sad situation to me.  Jmo.

I agree with this post. I don't have much to say this season except that Hannah is young and I hope she learns from this experience. Her limited life experience is not her fault, just a phase of life. I support her. I absolutely cringe at all the negativity thrown at that contestants, especially Jed and Luke. they too are young, and probably doing the best they can with what they have. As Maya Angelo said (I think) something like, Do the best you can with what you have. When you know better, you do better. I didn't always know better and thank goodness I was never in a public place to be judged. I know this is not a popular opinion but we are all human and let's cut people a break. I see the absolute worst in humanity on a daily basis and it is hard not to judge or cringe, but not everyone is equal in capacity. End of rant and eventually I hope all will be well with every one of these people (lets hope, remembering Gia).

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline