SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Diana Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:43 am

I just expected more from her. I don't hate her or think she deserves it but man. I can't defend stupidity and hypocrites. Sorry Hannah I don't think that makes me less Christian either..JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 am

@Cari Jed did make a similar statement .

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:47 am

Astrobach wrote:Either she caught ‘delusion syndrome’ from Luke, and Jed...or ???
But to use religion like this is such a turnoff for me... proves she is indoctrinated, not the free spirit, badass woman she proclaimed she was. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. And by no means do I condone ANYONE throwing hate at them.   sad
J M O .
It’s so interesting to contrast Hannah and Rachel. Rachel’s also pretty religious, grew up in the church, and last I checked was still a pretty frequent church goer. But she never (imo) weaponized her Christianity the way Hannah and some of the men this season are.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:49 am

ReneeM wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Either she caught ‘delusion syndrome’ from Luke, and Jed...or ???
But to use religion like this is such a turnoff for me... proves she is indoctrinated, not the free spirit, badass woman she proclaimed she was. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. And by no means do I condone ANYONE throwing hate at them.   sad
J M O .
It’s so interesting to contrast Hannah and Rachel. Rachel’s also pretty religious, grew up in the church, and last I checked was still a pretty frequent church goer. But she never (imo) weaponized her Christianity the way Hannah and some of the men this season are.

You always use just the right word! Guess that naked bungee jumping didn’t sit well with some too. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:52 am

Diana wrote:I just expected more from her. I don't hate her or think she deserves it but man. I can't defend stupidity and hypocrites. Sorry Hannah I don't think that makes me less Christian either..JMO.
Yeah I don’t condone anyone going on their pages and saying mean/rude things. It’s wrong period no matter who it is imo. But yeah the religious aspect of this season and these contestants has made me uncomfortable. It’s making me want the season to be over more than my dislike of the outcome.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:57 am

Sharnee wrote:@Cari Jed did make a similar statement .

In his IG, IIRC, right? What is scary is IF Hannah believes Jed despite the rumors surrounding her Fiance. And if she calls those Rumors as Lies and Evil. I shiver in the thought that Hannah is in denial to justify ALL her actions while on the show as Bachelorette. That's basically what she said on her IG right now. People commenting and judging her not just knowing the Spoilers and the rumors surrounding her F1 but her Actions while she handles Luke P. Aren't most would like to throw their Remote while watching her with all her Drama with Luke P. I mean, is that what she meant by the Lord using her as a means of grace? By giving Luke P 60 million chances like how the Lord has given as so many chances?

I give up. haha She shouldn't have brought the Lord's name in justifying her actions. It is almost like how Luke P has been using the Lord's name in vain.

I foresaw this already. Hannah early in the Season emotionally tired with the backlash. It's still a far journey ahead of her. She thinks a post will stop from criticizing her choices? Not by long shot...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:59 am

ReneeM wrote:I definitely don’t think she should be getting hate, but I don’t think the timing can be ignored. It’s great that she’s standing up for herself but I think  her real intention is stand up for Jed in the small way she can to tide her over until ATFR where she can *really* defend him.

Which is exactly what makes me want to scream...uselessly ...to shake her up. It has been very obvious to me lately, that she DID NOT have the maturity and stability to get into this role. I was pleasantly surprised by her in the beginning, but week after week, my perception of her abilities has faded into the puddle of real issues that are presented. The fact that Luke has had such a powerful grip in her is a pretty big red flag in of itself. Then Jed is the opposite of Luke in some ways, but Oh, so much more dangerous, because at least Luke’s flaws are owned to death, whereas Jed’s game and calculated moves are almost more chilling, because covert. She’s tried to hold the ship, but between her producers, who are probably as young and inexperienced as she is, the lack of communication with her family and close friends, and the pressure to perform in a tight environment with deadlines and expectations on her shoulders, she was quickly submerged by everything and her decision making is suffering. She has a lot of personal growth to do...and instead of trying to fix the men around her, I hope she gets to really get to that place of inner knowledge, acceptance and maturity that is a better foundation for a successful relationship. And that means BEING ALONE FOR A WHILE TO FIGURE IT OUT.. When Tyler says the things he does to her, she CANNOT even comprehend them, she is so far behind in her growth, I’m afraid.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:05 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 64766769_455195518597204_6124241305006875370_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah I refuse to not stand in the sun. I refuse to feel shame. I refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments. I am standing firm in believing that maybe God wants to use a mess like me to point to His goodness and grace. But dang, it’s hard. The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve realized that a lot of the things that Satan uses to hurt me, come in the form of many of your comments— he uses a grain of truth to steer to evil lies. “You’re not enough, you’re dirty, you’re dumb, you’re immature, you’re not worthy...”. It’s upsetting to get messages from Christians telling me I give Christians a bad name. I’ve lived my life for the world to see and judge and absolutely, I’m hot mess on a stick, I blew it a few times...but I refuse to believe I give Christians a bad name. I’m an imperfect human. Who is yes, also a Christian. And God has a master plan for all the failures I continue to learn and grow from to work out for good, and for his glory. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you to those who continue to support me and my guys as we open our hearts to each other, and in turn...you! We appreciate you and your kindness! ♥
Source

This makes me sad. I know, she chose to do it, doesn’t mean she’s up to the task with TPTB calling the shots, whispering in ears, the editors snipping 2 or 3 sentences into 1 to create the drama/storyline for ratings/money.

MF is notoriously not nice to his female leads with the edits. And why wouldn’t she be immature, she’s what 25?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:25 am

Look how many past Contestants and Leads are using their platform to speak up too about Jed and Luke. This is broadcasted to their followers . Her choices in men is questionable . We see it played out currently by how she keeps Luke around. ,and she will have to face it with Jed . If we say her life her choice when Jed is criticized , then neither should Luke be criticized because that’s her life and her choice too. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 am

bluwavz wrote: skipped image
alabamahannah I refuse to not stand in the sun. I refuse to feel shame. I refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments. I am standing firm in believing that maybe God wants to use a mess like me to point to His goodness and grace. But dang, it’s hard. The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve realized that a lot of the things that Satan uses to hurt me, come in the form of many of your comments— he uses a grain of truth to steer to evil lies. “You’re not enough, you’re dirty, you’re dumb, you’re immature, you’re not worthy...”. It’s upsetting to get messages from Christians telling me I give Christians a bad name. I’ve lived my life for the world to see and judge and absolutely, I’m hot mess on a stick, I blew it a few times...but I refuse to believe I give Christians a bad name. I’m an imperfect human. Who is yes, also a Christian. And God has a master plan for all the failures I continue to learn and grow from to work out for good, and for his glory. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you to those who continue to support me and my guys as we open our hearts to each other, and in turn...you! We appreciate you and your kindness! ♥
Source

I keep liking her. I like she is real and not falling for a pretty face only. I like that she wants to understand and have no regrets.

I think judging her considering we were and are not in her shoes is weird considering nobody is perfect and I personally would have no idea how   I would have reacted.

Go Hannah! You do have supporter on this forum regardless who you pick at the end!!! at least one me !!! handwave

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:I just expected more from her. I don't hate her or think she deserves it but man. I can't defend stupidity and hypocrites. Sorry Hannah I don't think that makes me less Christian either..JMO.
Yeah I don’t condone anyone going on their pages and saying mean/rude things. It’s wrong period no matter who it is imo. But yeah the religious aspect of this season and these contestants has made me uncomfortable. It’s making me want the season to be over more than my dislike of the outcome.

I totally agree. I have tried to stay off the board recently as feel that the season has nose drive and on a deadly collision course. I can not believe she is so hypocritical. So it’s ok for Jed to cheat and lie and take no responsibility - what message is this sending to her young female fans? It’s ok for Jed post show to poke fun at Luke P continuously on sm. All Jed’s sin r miraculously forgiven? Sorry imo She is manipulating scriptures to justify her decisions and actions. It feels like Jed is already influencing her.
I think she must b in LA with little support. I sincerely hope she is ok
One more thing I can’t help but notice - Tyler is out there living the word of the Lord whilst she is busy preaching them.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:44 am

Loulou wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I totally agree. I have tried to stay off the board recently as feel that the season has nose drive and on a deadly collision course. I can not believe she is so hypocritical.  So it’s ok for Jed to cheat and lie and take no responsibility - what message is this sending to her young female fans? It’s ok for Jed post show to poke fun at Luke P continuously on sm. All Jed’s sin r miraculously forgiven?  Sorry imo She is manipulating scriptures to justify her decisions and actions. It feels like Jed is already influencing her.
I think she must b in LA with little support.  I sincerely hope she is ok
One more thing I can’t help but notice - Tyler is out there living the word of the Lord whilst she is busy preaching them.

Can I say AMEN to that! ( no pun intended)
And I am sad for him, he is witnessing this downfall from a girl he fell hard for AND must feel some level of betrayal from Jed as well. I cannot imagine the detailed conversations they both had as they were left standing at the end. Wondering if any of those moments have a different color now, in retrospect. His strength and true colors are shining nonetheless as he keeps promoting health, well being and mental health issues, better food for disadvantaged students all the while, making a few fans go crazy by rewarding their generosity with his presence to watch the Bachelorette together. The contrast is pretty stark.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 13 1646190589 beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline