SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 pm

@Aunties_Love you have the right to believe the video is  a whole bunch of hoopla. And for those of us that choose to believe it exists & that it’s not just hoopla, that’s also ok. Not questioning your right to post whatever you want, but I think it’s ok to agree to disagree at this point since no one can IMO change anyone’s mind on the issue...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:51 pm

mercieme wrote:@Aunties_Love you have the right to believe the video is  a whole bunch of hoopla. And for those of us that choose to believe it exists & that it’s not just hoopla, that’s also ok. Not questioning your right to post whatever you want, but I think it’s ok to agree to disagree at this point since no one can change anyone’s mind on the issue...jmho.
True @mercieme but IMO, when people say something like it's fact when we don't know if it is cause we can't see it....kind of makes me frustrated. I just think that IMO or JMO is required here when posting your opinion vs fact yet that isn't happening in some cases. I just hope that it can be done now since we actually have no proof. We have no way to pull things up and look at it so we are giviing opinions right now......correct me if I am wrong @mercieme as I'd like to know how you think of that. thanks. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Cari wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Well there’s proof of a vid from the person who runs the other spoiler site . The screenshot shows it’s absolutely Jed at that bar .
If the proof has been posted.......PLEASE post it here!  Let us all see the supposed proof.  Thanks.

Sorry just woke up, it's morning in our side of the world. heehee

Since you quoted me from the previous pages, these alleged post show dalliances of Jed has been heavily discussed in many threads already. If there is merit or demerit in those said airquote "rumors". One significant opinion i remember is Bryan was intensely disliked on Reddit in Rachel's Season, majority were Pro Peter. What stood out to me in the opinion was there was NOT one airquote "rumor" made up or otherwise that Bryan was a cheater DURING the show while as supposed F1. Fastforward to a few days ago. Though it was clarified by Peter already, a GF issue also came up. See? IF there is dirt that can be dug up, it will resurface on its own. Sorta involuntarily, imo Like Law of Newton  hehehe Move to Tyler who looks a hella like a cheater and a player, as RS confirmed NOT ONE dirt about him. Fine. Still no concrete evidence on Jed post show. I can understand the position of others that post show rumors are just rumors. Even that still photo of him from the video Bachelorspoilers have on Jed.

HOWEVER, it is a fact SUBSTANTIATED by PROOF (i would like to add s to proof but there is no plural form of proof giggling ) by Haley that Jed was a jerk JUST before he boarded the plane going to the show. PROOF that Jed was pa-asa or pa-fall (i defined it previously as someone who gives false hopes and makes you fall for him/her but not really into you). She was clearly a backup plan. And as i already discussed, we would not have a Haley expose IF after filming, Jed had a closure with Haley. Not just shrugging at what they had as nothing. Being a complete jerk making a woman feel like she was used. Haley having press rounds to me, in my opinion, is vengeance. Perhaps he made her feel small by making her feel like a sl*t. Yes, exactly as others dismissed what Jed and Haley had was just a fling. A numerous one night stand/s with many i love yous. Yupyup. A girl will really feel it is just a damn fling.

It is a fact with proof, Jed, imo is a jerk pre show and while on the show. What if he really falls in love with Hannah one may say? Then  Jed should've cleared it up with Haley after filming. We would not have Haley going around having interviews if Jed did. If Peter clarified his issues, why can't jed?
My post was specifically related to the supposed video ONLY!!!!!!  There is no proof of the video, just a bunch of hoopla surrounding it.  So some say what Jed did was "ghosting" Haley, others like me that are old school call it just moving onto something that matters like Hannah.  IMO it depends on what side of the fence you are on.  If Jed has fallen in love with Hannah, the script was flipped by him during filming and he's gone after the person that he loves......why isn't that ok?  Like comeon.....he and Hannah are together or at least they were on finale day and to tell you the truth, nothing that's happened has swayed me from that belief now.  My whole post is IMO.

This whole back and forth discussion came about not just about the Video but we are discussing Jed as a whole. Jed the F1. Jed, Hannah allegedly chose and fell in love with. Haley exposing Jed with proof puts Jed's character in question especially in my opinion ghosting her post filming. Jed's character is all the more becomes questionable when you supposedly fell in love with the Lead which is not what was originally planned and you ditched the pre show girl without explaination? The girl whether she's an annoying fling or not deserves a closure Jed obviously did not give. The girl has PROOF. Again in the Plural form.

I'm from old school, too. All the more, GHOSTING IS NEVER OK. What, after several one night stands, mind you throwing i love yous and flowers, i got discarded like a used ragdoll and i just shrug and say

"oh! it's fine it's just one of those days...." Right, Haley, you're just dang sensitive! Move on!

Wow! I hope Hannah develops a thick skin as that kind of a mindset. Go, Hannah! If Jillian survived Ed so can you!

JMO

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:01 pm

Cari wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Cari wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Well there’s proof of a vid from the person who runs the other spoiler site . The screenshot shows it’s absolutely Jed at that bar .
If the proof has been posted.......PLEASE post it here!  Let us all see the supposed proof.  Thanks.

Since you quoted me from the previous pages, these alleged post show dalliances of Jed has been heavily discussed in many threads already. If there is merit or demerit in those said airquote "rumors". One significant opinion i remember is Bryan was intensely disliked on Reddit in Rachel's Season, majority were Pro Peter. What stood out to me in the opinion was there was NOT one airquote "rumor" made up or otherwise that Bryan was a cheater DURING the show while as supposed F1. Fastforward to a few days ago. Though it was clarified by Peter already, a GF issue also came up. See? IF there is dirt that can be dug up, it will resurface on its own. Sorta involuntarily, imo Like Law of Newton  hehehe Move to Tyler who looks a hella like a cheater and a player, as RS confirmed NOT ONE dirt about him. Fine. Still no concrete evidence on Jed post show. I can understand the position of others that post show rumors are just rumors. Even that still photo of him from the video Bachelorspoilers have on Jed.

HOWEVER, it is a fact SUBSTANTIATED by PROOF (i would like to add s to proof but there is no plural form of proof giggling ) by Haley that Jed was a jerk JUST before he boarded the plane going to the show. PROOF that Jed was pa-asa or pa-fall (i defined it previously as someone who gives false hopes and makes you fall for him/her but not really into you). She was clearly a backup plan. And as i already discussed, we would not have a Haley expose IF after filming, Jed had a closure with Haley. Not just shrugging at what they had as nothing. Being a complete jerk making a woman feel like she was used. Haley having press rounds to me, in my opinion, is vengeance. Perhaps he made her feel small by making her feel like a sl*t. Yes, exactly as others dismissed what Jed and Haley had was just a fling. A numerous one night stand/s with many i love yous. Yupyup. A girl will really feel it is just a damn fling.

It is a fact with proof, Jed, imo is a jerk pre show and while on the show. What if he really falls in love with Hannah one may say? Then  Jed should've cleared it up with Haley after filming. We would not have Haley going around having interviews if Jed did. If Peter clarified his issues, why can't jed?
My post was specifically related to the supposed video ONLY!!!!!!  There is no proof of the video, just a bunch of hoopla surrounding it.  So some say what Jed did was "ghosting" Haley, others like me that are old school call it just moving onto something that matters like Hannah.  IMO it depends on what side of the fence you are on.  If Jed has fallen in love with Hannah, the script was flipped by him during filming and he's gone after the person that he loves......why isn't that ok?  Like comeon.....he and Hannah are together or at least they were on finale day and to tell you the truth, nothing that's happened has swayed me from that belief now.  My whole post is IMO.

This whole back and forth  discussion came about not just about the Video but we are discussing Jed as a whole. Jed the F1. Jed, Hannah allegedly chose and fell in love with. Haley exposing Jed with proof puts Jed's character in question especially in my opinion ghosting her post filming. Jed's character is all the more becomes questionable when you supposedly fell in love with the Lead which is not what was originally planned and you ditched the pre show girl without explaination?  The girl whether she's an annoying fling or not deserves a closure Jed obviously did not give. The girl has PROOF. Again in the Plural form.

I'm from old school, too. All the more, GHOSTING IS NEVER OK. What, after several one night stands, mind you throwing i love yous and flowers, i got discarded like a used ragdoll and i just shrug and say

"oh! it's fine it's just one of those days...." Right, Haley, you're just dang sensitive! Move on!

Wow! I hope Hannah develops a thick skin as that kind of a mindset. Go, Hannah! If Jillian survived Ed so can you!

JMO

Hopefully like Jillian, she'll find her self worth and move on to someone who can be faithful to her.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 pm

@Aunties_Love i have only seen posts that explained that the spoiler site lady has a copy of the video. And people have the right to state that they believe the spoiler site. I don’t think they should be questioned for choosing to believe or asked to produce the evidence that the spoiler site is right; the same way folks that don’t believe should also not be questioned. If people forget to state something as an opinion; better to just remind them in a friendly manner IMO.

I am all for the back & forth conversations but at some point it gets too repetitive and takes away from the fun of having great dialogues, not criticizing anyone but just want us to always remember to agree to disagree when the conversation gets repetitive....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Hannah liked Tyler’s tweet BTW.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:26 pm

@beautifulxendings Just an aside, but (and I may be wrong) I am not so sure Jillian found her self worth yet or a faithful guy. I hope she does and I wish her the best but her boyfriend was pretty rude on that bachelorette reunion clip IMO. (telling her she has spit up on her shirt when she was trying to make a toast- I think it was an effort at humor from him but I thought it was rude). They are engaged but not sure they have any wedding plans yet because supposedly they have to redo their lawn first according to Jillian a while back. The boyfriend said he didn't want to give Jillian a ring because she would just lose it anyway. this goes back a while and I heard that he may not be faithful- again total hearsay and it may not be true but I don't know about this fiance. I hesitate to post this honestly but as of what we know about Jillian I hope Hannah doesn't aspire to be like her.Her kids are very cute though. Sorry, carry on.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:43 pm

https://www.theringer.com/2019/6/24/18727765/hannah-finds-romance-in-riga
Juliet and Rodger Sherman
Addressed Jed’s gbh(girlfriend back home)

Last edited by Sharnee on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:44 pm

sparkler wrote:@beautifulxendings Just an aside, but (and I may be wrong) I am not so sure Jillian found her self worth yet or a faithful guy. I hope she does  and I wish her the best but her boyfriend was pretty rude on that bachelorette reunion clip IMO. (telling her she has spit up on her shirt when she was trying to make a toast- I think it was an effort at humor from him but I thought it was rude). They are engaged but not sure they have any wedding plans yet because supposedly they have to redo their lawn first according to Jillian a while back. The boyfriend said he didn't want to give Jillian a ring because she would just lose it anyway. this goes back a while and I heard that he may not be faithful- again total hearsay and it may not be true but I don't know about this fiance. I hesitate to post this honestly but as of what we know about Jillian I hope Hannah doesn't aspire to be like her.Her kids are very cute though. Sorry, carry on.

Oh no, really?!? That breaks my heart. hissyfit Like Hannah, I always adored Jillian for her goofy sweet spirit. I wish both of these gem powerhouse ladies would know that they deserve better.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Sharnee wrote:https://www.theringer.com/2019/6/24/18727765/hannah-finds-romance-in-riga
Juliet and Robert Mills
Addressed Jed’s gbh

How funny they introduced a new segment called “Tyler’s Top 5” where they list the top 5 things Tyler did that episode. I don’t know how they keep it to just 5!!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:48 pm

Minney wrote:
Sharnee wrote:https://www.theringer.com/2019/6/24/18727765/hannah-finds-romance-in-riga
Juliet and Robert Mills
Addressed Jed’s gbh

How funny they introduced a new segment called “Tyler’s Top 5” where they list the top 5 things Tyler did that episode. I don’t know how they keep it to just 5!!

Juliet might be trying to show self control giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:49 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Cari wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Cari wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

This whole back and forth  discussion came about not just about the Video but we are discussing Jed as a whole. Jed the F1. Jed, Hannah allegedly chose and fell in love with. Haley exposing Jed with proof puts Jed's character in question especially in my opinion ghosting her post filming. Jed's character is all the more becomes questionable when you supposedly fell in love with the Lead which is not what was originally planned and you ditched the pre show girl without explaination?  The girl whether she's an annoying fling or not deserves a closure Jed obviously did not give. The girl has PROOF. Again in the Plural form.

JMO

Hopefully like Jillian, she'll find her self worth and move on to someone who can be faithful to her.
I am sorry, but we really don't know for a fact that he's cheated since the end of filming. There are a ton of rumors about it that have grown legs with each re-telling, but no facts----IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline