SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:20 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 64766769_455195518597204_6124241305006875370_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah I refuse to not stand in the sun. I refuse to feel shame. I refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments. I am standing firm in believing that maybe God wants to use a mess like me to point to His goodness and grace. But dang, it’s hard. The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve realized that a lot of the things that Satan uses to hurt me, come in the form of many of your comments— he uses a grain of truth to steer to evil lies. “You’re not enough, you’re dirty, you’re dumb, you’re immature, you’re not worthy...”. It’s upsetting to get messages from Christians telling me I give Christians a bad name. I’ve lived my life for the world to see and judge and absolutely, I’m hot mess on a stick, I blew it a few times...but I refuse to believe I give Christians a bad name. I’m an imperfect human. Who is yes, also a Christian. And God has a master plan for all the failures I continue to learn and grow from to work out for good, and for his glory. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you to those who continue to support me and my guys as we open our hearts to each other, and in turn...you! We appreciate you and your kindness! ♥
Source
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d132a51737556634dc518d2&rid=giphy
X

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:12 am

Jed has to lay in the bed that he made for himself. Unfortunately, his actions have consequences. Too bad he didn’t think about how Hannah would be affected when he did what he did. She needs to grow some thick skin cause it’s only going to get worse unfortunately for her.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:19 am

I don't know if Hannah and Jed are still together but if they aren't I wonder if she'll give him the verbal smackdown she gave Scott or feel sorry for him. Her post doesn't sit well with me. Hannah seems to only stand her ground with men she isn't attracted to. I'm over her. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:26 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Jed has to lay in the bed that he made for himself. Unfortunately, his actions have consequences. Too bad he didn’t think about how Hannah would be affected when he did what he did. She needs to grow some thick skin cause it’s only going to get worse unfortunately for her.  

Jed thinking about how Hannah would be affected? scratch :crazed

Well, IF and big IF Jed sincerely fell in love with her and his Post show rumors are but lies then he ought to have the best Spin Doctor come Finale. Because i couldn't imagine how else he is gonna explain himself and change the Viewers perception of him now. It has to have Proof, too just like Haley did. And since Hannah is in the Battlefront, she has no choice but to grin and bear the situation so to speak. However as mentioned from previous posts above, it seems Hannah is not good in dealing with the Jedgate.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:37 am

Very disappointing post from her. It does sound she’s preaching and the heat is obviously getting to her. It’s almost Christian against Christian, which makes it ugly.

Anyway, in this quote, she is only defending two men: Luke and Jed as no other of her men gets any hate.

“The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television.”

What really sucks for her is that most were willing to endure her thing with Luke P when we knew it was Tyler at the end. But now that it’s cheating Jed head, she’s getting a ton of hate. Her decision. Her accountability.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:00 am

Do y’all think she would have made that post a week or two weeks ago?! No, I don’t think so. It definitely has to do with the amount of hate Jed is receiving and by extension her. When Luke was getting all the hate for the last couple weeks she was mute.

Last edited by Lawkid on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:07 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 64766769_455195518597204_6124241305006875370_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
alabamahannah I refuse to not stand in the sun. I refuse to feel shame. I refuse to believe the lies and evil that flood my comments. I am standing firm in believing that maybe God wants to use a mess like me to point to His goodness and grace. But dang, it’s hard. The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve realized that a lot of the things that Satan uses to hurt me, come in the form of many of your comments— he uses a grain of truth to steer to evil lies. “You’re not enough, you’re dirty, you’re dumb, you’re immature, you’re not worthy...”. It’s upsetting to get messages from Christians telling me I give Christians a bad name. I’ve lived my life for the world to see and judge and absolutely, I’m hot mess on a stick, I blew it a few times...but I refuse to believe I give Christians a bad name. I’m an imperfect human. Who is yes, also a Christian. And God has a master plan for all the failures I continue to learn and grow from to work out for good, and for his glory. •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you to those who continue to support me and my guys as we open our hearts to each other, and in turn...you! We appreciate you and your kindness! ♥
Source

She lost me at "The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive" this is cearly in regard to Jed, because Luke has been getting hate since episode 2. Infact for that matter since season preview and no other guy from her season has been getting any hate other than Luke and Jed and that they invited upon themselves. Infact Tyler's feminist approach to this show and constantly standing by her has been applauded media wide and in SM as well. So even remotely defending 2 men over the others in her season who have displayed strength in character and shown to be examples of modern men on her season like Mike, Tyler, Peter is a little hard to digest.

While I agree that the criticism she alone is getting is vile and outright unbearable to watch. Her intelligence being questioned, her faith being questioned and unabashed display of her sexuality being questioned in regards to her being called $lu*y! It's extremely difficult to digest those things for me and I am not even in her position so I understand where are frustration is coming from but she lost me at trying to defend the "guys from her season" oh Hannah just admit it that it's Jed you are taking about here because we all saw you give Luke a middle finger salute on his exit so you haven't really protested him getting hated on !

Infact both your F1 and F2 (and the rest of the guys "from your season") have activity engaged in mocking Luke so let's not pretend you are suddenly concerned about the misdirected souls of God. The world praised you for sending Scott him night 1. For shutting down Cam and sent him packing. For making it clear to Luke to roll it back ! We all applauded you for it !

I agree, people have been extremely judgmental of owning her sexuality, of her naked bungee jumping etc, and I agree with her second paragraph wholeheartedly. She is human and she made good decisions and bad decisions and fickle fans have taken her bad decisions and used it to define her when in reality your decisions don't define you, your intentions does. Her intention was to explore Luke and her connection so she kept him. She wasn't promoted by the producers, she didn't do it for ratings. She did it for herself. So I do agree with her and her second paragraph and I do believe she learned from her mistakes. She will be a better person moving forward because she has shown she is an introspective person who does actively try to be a better person moving forward.

While she did loose me at the "hate men on my journey" and the timing of this post was odd considering Jed scandal is out. I hope for her sake she proves to be this "woke" religious feminist that she presents herself to be and I will give her the benefit of doubt for now. The authenticity of her messages does get diluted when she is defending the hate that Jed and Luke have earned. It does feel frustrating to decipher her messages in light of new information on Jed. No one was critical of him up untill he got exposed. I wish she stuck to the criticism she is getting instead of a blanket defence to his actions and I am not Christian so I don't even want to bring in the religious aspects of her post. All I can say is, this season for me and Hannah continue to be mystery.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:41 am

SarahD wrote:Very disappointing post from her. It does sound she’s preaching and the heat is obviously getting to her. It’s almost Christian against Christian, which makes it ugly.

Anyway, in this quote, she is only defending two men: Luke and Jed as no other of her men gets any hate.

“The amount of hate I and the men on this journey with me receive...it’s chilling to know so many people want to spread hurt so recklessly. We all fall short of the glory of God...we just happen to do it on national television.”

What really sucks for her is that most were willing to endure her thing with Luke P when we knew it was Tyler at the end. But now that it’s cheating Jed head, she’s getting a ton of hate. Her decision. Her accountability.

Completely agree. A big chunk of disagreement and hate on SM come from people who know the spoilers,  when the FRC comes and the unspoiled rest of the world (who at this stage still kinda tolerates Jed because, duh, Hannah must be smart enough to not pick a red flag, except oh wait) sees she picked cheater Jed, it will be very polarizing. On one hand you want to wish couples happiness no matter what but on the other, you can’t ignore the evidence and consistent behavioural patterns that are alarming (at least I can’t). Their love story will be tainted from the start and it takes an incredible amount of maturity and confidence to overcome this, which in my opinion none of them have.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:19 am

I feel bad for Hannah because she has been receiving a lot of unnecessary hate from people for simply exploring her relationships and being sexual on TV and I do think that’s what a lot of the post is about

However.... it’s clear that this is also (unfortunately) a way of defending Jed without her outright saying it which makes what she’s gonna do pretty clear. He’s F1 and she’s staying with him because she believes it’s “lies” . She mentions the men this season getting hate, whelp Luke P and Jed are the only ones getting hate and I don’t think she cares about defending Luke.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:43 am

Disappointed to wake up to this post from Hannah. IMO, she seems so lost to me and justifying things unnecessarily. Posts like this during a season are never a good look. Leads get backlash. Part of the game and the money you’ll make from having the attention. There’s just no need for it and it accomplished nothing other than letting the haters know they’ve gotten to you.

Hannah, I know you fell in love with Jed on the show. But don’t be blind girl. The most important love from this season should be self love. Choose yourself girl, everyone will LOVE you for it. Even you.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 am

Feel like we just got lectured similar to the way the men were getting lectured this season. Hannah has a right to state her opinion but she is preachy. She and her "men" are not receiving any more heat than other season contestants and leads. Some is justified and some is over the top but it's par for the course for this show.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:08 am

I had a feeling a post like this was coming from her. On Monday I saw that she liked a comment on the bachelorette IG page that said “good Christians don’t take their bras off on national television.” I want to give her the benefit of the doubt with this post as I would imagine it’s difficult for someone like her who takes her religion as seriously as she does to be **** shamed and have her sexuality called into question.. all in the name of her faith. 

On the other hand, Hannah, the only two guys that are really receiving any negativity are Luke and Jed. Luke is acting possessive, obsessive, and manipulative while Jed got engaged to you while he had a girlfriend waiting for him at home. It’s to be expected. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline