SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:13 pm

misslurking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Captur14
lysaterkeurst IG link
Just want to add, the caption on this post that Hannah liked an hour ago is very telling. It feels like she is sending out encrypted signals.

specially the part in bold:
When we renovated our house, I was fine with the builder busting up walls, tearing out old cabinets and ripping apart the worn out flooring. I was actually more than fine because I trusted the one doing the work.

The builder knew how to fix things and make them better.

I didn’t kick and scream and resist. I watched him do what builders do. And I participated and trusted the process.

This is such good thing to remember when circumstances make my heart feel busted up.

Who is a general contractor on this show ? hmm ? hmmm ??
rotfl giggling
it is getting very interesting! imo the builder here is god. i cannot tell if this is a clue that she is broken up or if she is sticking to jed and trusts god to help her get through this tough time.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:17 pm

But then , Tyler is a builder too. She is being ambiguous for sure but she’s sending a message for sure .

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:21 pm

That's the same author emily was reading during her breakup, I think....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:23 pm

The painful breaking comment could just mean all the criticism she is receiving right now. That is why she felt compelled to write a post to her critics. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:27 pm

In response to the enews about Jed

https://twitter.com/jasmynezarn/status/1144321032666439681?s=21

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Sharnee wrote:In response to the enews about Jed

https://twitter.com/jasmynezarn/status/1144321032666439681?s=21

This does not look like ABC is even trying to protect Jed at any cost !
In fact it clearly looks like they're not even interested in trying to redeem him from his existing scandal.
Mike fleiss is probably cackling because this will bring in more viewers ! more ratings ! they know the more Hayley speaks the more they get people to tune in. If they had to damage control the time has passed IMO !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Thanks everyone for having good discussions back and forth.

I do find it necessary to ask to be mindful of the rules. We do not throw snark around towards members. Posts were deleted. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:41 pm

@misslurking Well If I we’re Jed, I’d look for a dark place to hide . Oh wait, he might be there already . Jed might have tried to outsmart this show but the laugh may be on him . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:43 pm

All I gotta say is WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

I have so much catching up to do. This is amaze though. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@HEA Hmm.  JMO but I'm thinking if he had a good answer we might have heard it by now.

I disagree. Just like many contestants, he signed a very documented contract to do not do or say anything without abc/prods approval.

I remember Garrett (Becca) and his racism oriented IG. We heard nothing but a short explanation after the show. But during the show it was a big deal.

Regardless of his explanation now, it will be wrong. Some haters are si high in their hate now that even if he apologizes for being an azz etc. haters will still want to crucify him and burn him alive. Jed is no victim and no innocent but it is IMO out of control over the top.

Nobody is perfect and IMO some people should concentrate on the TV reality show and consider the contestants like actors. FRC would mean The End. Once the series over, concentrate on the next season and move on. That is my opinion. But of course, it is a nice fairytale of mine.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:54 pm

HEA wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@HEA Hmm.  JMO but I'm thinking if he had a good answer we might have heard it by now.

I disagree. Just like many contestants, he signed a very documented contract to do not do or say anything without abc/prods approval.

I remember Garrett (Becca) and his racism oriented IG. We heard nothing but a short explanation after the show. But during the show it was a big deal.

Regardless of his explanation now, it will be wrong. Some haters are si high in their hate now that even if he apologizes for being an azz etc.  haters will still want to crucify him and burn him alive. Jed is no victim and no innocent but it is IMO out of control over the top.

Nobody is perfect and IMO some people should concentrate on the TV reality show and consider the contestants like actors. FRC would mean The End. Once the series over, concentrate on the next season and move on. That is my opinion. But of course, it is a nice fairytale of mine.

JMO

He also signed a contract that stipulates that he is not in a relationship and he was as he boarded the plane to film. JMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Sharnee wrote:@misslurking Well If I we’re Jed, I’d look for a dark place to hide . Oh wait, he might be there already . Jed might have tried to outsmart this show but the laugh may be on him . Jmo

cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl giggling
you have got zinngers today @Sharnee !! That got a chuckle out of me
ll I can imagine is Jed just furious that he doesn't get to promote his various singles like "Mr. Right" "Riga Riga Riga" on spotify. This was his goal. He probably wanted to do more gigs in Nashville. His ticket to fame is snipped in the bud. He is forced to sit on his hands and not be able to promote himself on IG and twitter. I truly think he wanted to promote his music as the show progressed. Not even throwing shade at him this has been his pattern since he came back on SM.

I hope we get the evidence of his CMA fest grabgate finally find the light of the day. This needs to be put to rest, but sadly the women must feel discouraged on how Hayley is treated for being brave enough to stand up for herself and her story. She admitted her faults and people are still judging her. Its a shame that men like Jed are take advantage of the kindness in peoples heart. This is ofcourse in my opinion that is based on the podcast I heard in RS today. Hayley seems like a smart girl. Her voice actually sounds nice. The moment she realised she was getting cheated on before her trip with Jed was heartbreaking !! She was naive enough to believe he loved her.

Jed has earned his dark place. People who take advantage of others kindness deserve the to be exposed for their actions.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline