SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goldie2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Guys we have the SC of Jed’s FS date in the SC thread. We just need to find the location and find out if there are windmills to rule out that it didn’t happen in Amsterdam.

But y’all if this is so, gots to say Jed is really good, that is all.
No way it happened in Amsterdam before the HTDs.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Don't know how to bring it over but drunk Tyler just liked Lauren Zima's tweet that said:

WE STAN A WOMAN WHO IS IN TOUCH WITH AND PROUD OF HER SEXUALITY. WE STAN A WOMAN WHO REFUSES TO BE SHAMED. WE STAN THE WINDMILL!!! #thebachelorette @AlabamaHannah

So we know its NotTyler and Tylers still supporting her. Ohmergawd. whipped

How is this man real???!! Like where did ABC find him? Casting, on point. Wow. Blown away.

Btw, we don’t know if it was notTyler . Imo especially if there are windmills in Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Sharnee wrote:
mercieme wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Don't know how to bring it over but drunk Tyler just liked Lauren Zima's tweet that said:

WE STAN A WOMAN WHO IS IN TOUCH WITH AND PROUD OF HER SEXUALITY. WE STAN A WOMAN WHO REFUSES TO BE SHAMED. WE STAN THE WINDMILL!!! #thebachelorette @AlabamaHannah

Wow, Tyler is too awesome, supporting her all the way like he said, what a guy.

There are windmills in Greece too. Just saying .

Luke had the last FSD so it could be Greece
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 pm

I’m happy Tyler liked that windmill tweet but would he have liked it if he was still wanting to work things out with her? Maybe he’s just a supportive friend?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:30 pm

Being on the west coast, I feel so left out.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Not over yet?  A teaser?   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f631  Normally I don’t believe a thing Fleiss says but....

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m happy Tyler liked that windmill tweet but would he have liked it if he was still wanting to work things out with her? Maybe he’s just a supportive friend?
What do you think Alanna, thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Being on the west coast, I feel so left out.....

Aww...I am in the dark too. bestbud! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Being on the west coast, I feel so left out.....

Why don't you watch live on ABC.com?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:32 pm

@LaineyG No! Thats Greece waiting for Tyler’s date and she was very excited from the other previews singing about the fantasy suites !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:33 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Wow, Tyler is too awesome, supporting her all the way like he said, what a guy.

There are windmills in Greece too. Just saying .

Luke had the last FSD so it could be Greece
@alwayscooking, you have that SC of Jed in a brown tee shirt sitting with Hannah when he complained about her still keeping Luke around; if that location is not in a windmill then I am afraid it was Amsterdam then.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:33 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m happy Tyler liked that windmill tweet but would he have liked it if he was still wanting to work things out with her? Maybe he’s just a supportive friend?
He loved her, maybe still does , even though she didn’t choose him.
What a great guy. Hopefully the next Bach .

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 1 - Epi 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
HavaDrPepper
Doggoneit
bleuberry
Amethyst
Miyala