SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:@mercieme Yeah sorry I had to delete it. The screenshots bring up religion and it'll just inevitably turn into a discussion about religion.

Thanks Blu, totally understand yes I though about snipping it out but wanted to reflect Carlin’s friend’s comments as he posted them on Carlin’s IG page since it was a lift directly from there.

I will just say that I have read comments on the forum that insinuated that Carlin is homophobic based on his SM following but will leave it at that, not trying to change anybody’s opinions as I have stated, all good yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@mercieme Yeah sorry I had to delete it. The screenshots bring up religion and it'll just inevitably turn into a discussion about religion.

Thanks Blu, totally understand yes I though about snipping  it out but wanted to reflect Carlin’s friend’s comments as he posted them on Carlin’s IG page since it was a lift directly from there.

I will just say that I have read comments on the forum that insinuated that Carlin is homophobic based on his SM following but will leave it at that, not trying to change anybody’s opinions as I have stated, all good yes

I’ve read these comments too @mercieme and I appreciate you trying to offer a different perspective.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:55 am

Bobette wrote:

Was that date as boring as it looked from the tweets?

Source

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette wrote:

"Trust is huge" says the guy who deleted his StarNow profile to hide the fact that he's an actor.  Rolling Eyes  

Source

Bobette wrote:

Source

Tramps not doing Carlin's credibility any favours by airing their ads during the show - more people are noticing each week.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 FqL540j

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 H6VwxNH

Source

Two SDs and Carlin hasn't posted about either of them. Not a single pic of him & Angie - it's all group shots or solos. Suspect

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 ORAORhK

Source

ETA:  Recap

Bobette wrote:Episode 7, Part A

...snipped

Next day Osher arrives with a date card.  For reasons unclear, almost everyone is wearing a hat.   Matty looks so hopeful that it’s going to be him.  Aw.  Carlin gets the date and Jamie says it sucks.  He senses dishonesty with Carlin and thinks he’s pulling wool over eyes.

Angie says she’s formed connections with several guys since their SD and they’ve drifted apart.  Carlin arrives on a boat which looks remarkably similar to one he promotes on Instagram.  Not identical but it’s clear where TPTB got their idea/contacts from, IMO.  

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5G9dyYu

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 BLSsjQw

Source

Next, Angie awkwardly applies sunscreen.  She seems to be enjoying herself, despite the fact that she looks like a kindergartner doing hand prints with paint.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 OAw1x14

In another remarkable coincidence, the background scene is very similar to the background in Carlin’s Tramps ad.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 KrQGIFQ

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 ZHneZPv

Source

The same ad where he wears that white suit, which has been playing on TV during episodes of Bette in Wollongong.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Fqqfrtg

Source

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 GLOD5kb

Source

Back at the mansion, Jamie says he thinks Carlin’s a fake who’s only there for his TV and acting career.  This is very interesting, given that NO mention of this has been made on the show, so the unspoiled should still be under the impression he’s a “fitness trainer”

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 UjC1Jsu

I‘m now thinking maybe TPTB just wanted/expected him to be exposed, because if not, recreating scenes from Carlin’s acting jobs and TV ads as if they were literally a storyboard for his role on the show would be a very strange way of hiding it, IMO.

Back on the date, Angie says she’s frightened of something regarding Carlin but she doesn't know quite what it is.  She says he seems too perfect, and she’s not sure about too perfect, because you never know what’s going to come out later.  

word The scene is set for Part B.

All screen caps sourced from Tenplay

Bobette wrote:Episode 7, Part B

...snipped

Angie rejoins the cocktail party and DOESN'T EVEN MENTION IT to the other guys.  laugh out loud She grabs Jamie and takes him off for a chat.  He says the time has come to tell her who’s not genuine.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 MgHBDRF

He says Matt is career focused.  Yep, that checks out IMO.  He says he has heard Ciarran say some things that he thinks are “ingenuine.”  Hmmm… inconclusive, and also, not a word.  

Carlin.  He’s Peacocking.  He wants to be the 2020 Bachelor.  He’s a snake in the grass, and he puts on a character in front of Angie but he can’t keep it up 24 hours a day in the mansion.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I01eVZ0

Angie does not look totally surprised, to me.  She asks, “am I one of those girls that doesn’t see such a faker right in front of me?”  She’s questioning everything, and wondering why she’s there.  

She thanks Jamie and runs off to have a word with production.  It's a shame we’re not privy to the audio - this would have been the most interesting/revealing conversation of the night IMO.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 84w3k2I

She emerges to ask Carlin “who the hell are you?”  She’s pissed.   She says she feels sick and she trusts her gut.  Carlin says “not once have I said I want to be the Bachelor 2020”.  Angie’s not buying it.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6i2NBtz

She grabs Timm, which shows IMO that she trusts him and feels safe with him.  She says, “if there’s anyone that’s going to be honest with me, it’s Timm”.   Timm tries to look a bit less drunk.  It doesn't work.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 P1U0Wov

Angie rants and raves at Timm while he tries to focus and get his head around what’s required of him in this situation.  She asks, “is Carlin strutting around saying he wants to be next Bachelor?”

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Q1GnoyH

Timm slurs the words “I haven’t heard that”, but it’s a splice and dice so he could have been talking about anything.  Regardless, Timm talks Angie off the ledge and she trots off to apologise to Carlin.  

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:05 pm

@Bobette re your comment that Carlin has not posted photos of dates with Angie- is incorrect. He does!  If you scroll through- the first pic he posted (Oct. 10) has two MORE pics behind of he  and Angie on their date!  Also, pretty sure the contestants are SENT photos (note the 10 in the corner) they are allowed to post  and therefore he may not always have access to others/ or permission to post them.

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:35 pm

@kindnesscounts yep the contestants are sent what pics to post by the producers. Elise (Matty J’s F2) in one of her post show interviews said she texted Laura that she felt bad posting intimate pics of her dates with Matty but she had to post what the producers sent her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:@Bobette re your comment that Carlin has not posted photos of dates with Angie- is incorrect. He does!  If you scroll through- the first pic he posted (Oct. 10) has two MORE pics behind of he  and Angie on their date!  Also, pretty sure the contestants are SENT photos (note the 10 in the corner) they are allowed to post  and therefore he may not always have access to others/ or permission to post them.

That says it all IMO - hiding Angie so she doesn't mess up the "clean aesthetic" of his IG.  All the other guys have date pics visible on their pages, even Timm who I am assuming is F2 and therefore wouldn't particularly want to be reliving the moment.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Bobette wrote:
Kindnesscounts wrote:@Bobette re your comment that Carlin has not posted photos of dates with Angie- is incorrect. He does!  If you scroll through- the first pic he posted (Oct. 10) has two MORE pics behind of he  and Angie on their date!  Also, pretty sure the contestants are SENT photos (note the 10 in the corner) they are allowed to post  and therefore he may not always have access to others/ or permission to post them.

That says it all IMO - hiding Angie so she doesn't mess up the "clean aesthetic" of his IG.  All the other guys have date pics visible on their pages, even Timm who I am assuming is F2 and therefore wouldn't particularly want to be reliving the moment.

*Edited*. And I respectfully don’t agree with your supposition as to why he posted the way he did. Just my opinion.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark towards another member)

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:48 am

@Brentonparkes insta providing content... again
Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Scree248
Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Scree247
I really don't see Angie fitting into Carlins lifestyle but what do I know scratch
Obviously nothing!
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:03 pm

H
Bobette wrote:

IMO positioning of pics on IG means something. The best, or most important picture goes first. I’m reminded of Matty J’s season where Elise posted pics of her single date, and the front picture was one where you could see the production team in the frame, with all the happy couple shots behind it. To me, that was her saying “this is not real”.

What Carlin’s motivation is, I don’t know. He could just be keeping his Insta consistent so it looks clean, a pic of him, then scroll through for more, or could be because things have gone south. I have no doubt that he was her F1, but don’t know if they are together now.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:55 am

Two things I noticed in the last episode, when Angie and Carlin were in the hallway talking. Carlin was intertwining his fingers with Angie's, and trying to get back her focus from Ciarran leaving.  Then the way he touched her on the arm as she was about to leave. They are intimate gestures.  Imo he was desperately trying to convince her of his sincerity. I think Carlin was very much in the love bubble in the house.  Whether or not it's transferred to real life, we will have to wait and see. JMO

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 QQoxXFD
Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 NQN6xa2

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:20 am

'I know what I heard': The Bachelorette star Carlin Sterritt 'DID say he wants to be the next Bachelor'... after Jamie Doran was kicked off for accusing him of chasing fame

The Bachelorette's Jamie Doran caused chaos at the cocktail party this week after accusing front-runner Carlin Sterritt of plotting to be next year's Bachelor.

And following his elimination on Thursday night's episode, Jamie is standing by his claims and insists that Carlin isn't on the show for the right reasons.

Speaking on The Reality Bite: Cocktails and Roses podcast, the 39-year-old firefighter said: 'Carlin is a good guy but I know what I heard and I speak the truth.'

He continued: 'There is no way I would ever apologise for speaking the truth... what I heard more than once is him saying [he wants to be the Bachelor].'

Jamie added that several other contestants heard Carlin make the comment but they chose not to back him up when he broke the news to Angie Kent.

'There were other people [around] when he said it one of the times, so I'm not sure what's going on there,' he said.

'I don't know if it's this "what is said in the mansion stays in the mansion business", but I know what I heard and I call a spade a spade so I told Angie to her face.'  

Angie, who has the strongest connection with Carlin out of all the suitors, was devastated by the news and burst into tears in the show's production room.

Eventually, smooth talker Carlin managed to convince Angie he does have genuine intentions, but it remains to be seen if he was telling the truth.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:29 am

How sad for Jamie that he is doubling down on his stance. He does not seem to grasp that most people just don't care - in fact they expect that the contestants are fame seeking. So many contestants get asked if they want to be bach/ette and they all say yes - it's bordering on cliche. jmo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh