SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:01 am

@Loulou, welcome to the minority  giggling I have said all along that she picked who she wanted, no one IMO coerced her to pick the ahem 2% funny guy rofl I have watched most of the Bette seasons in the US franchise and all the ones in the AU franchise, the nervous reactions and giddiness that the Bettes display with their F1s are a constant IMO and Angie IMO is no different. Actions as they say speak louder than words.

Re the kissing, Angie also kept going for more; I was like slow your roll sis, it’s just the first single date of the season laugh out loud The episode where she rubs what I suppose is suntan lotion on Carlin’s chest is going to be interesting. From the season preview, it looked like she was having a lotta fun with that IMO just like prior Bettes. I am just waiting for the shock factor all over SM when she picks him because IMO most folks are expecting him to be “the new Elly from Matt A’s season” Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:13 am

Loulou wrote:I’m no body language/kissing expert but imo the kiss between Angie and Carlin seemed a lot more intimate and less rehearsed than the others so far.  Imo it’s carlin who gives her the butterflies and has from night 1. I might b in the minority but it does not surprise me that Carlin is f1. Angie herself may have been surprised that she is drawn to him as not her normal type however she is obviously contemplating Carlin as f1 if discussing with Yvie that his vibe maybe something she needs in her life.  Imo her telling Carlin when giving the yellow rose that normally the song would have been a total cringe but she loved it is relevant to their story.
if you are in the minority I’m right there with you. Young Angie might have been attracted to the more out there, goofy, quirky type of guy but from the little they Ive seen and heard, perhaps now she’s looking for something different, ie Carlin. Of course, ai don’t know Angie so jmo.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:16 am

mercieme wrote:@Loulou, welcome to the minority  giggling I have said all along that she picked who she wanted, no one IMO coerced her to pick the ahem 2% funny guy rofl I have watched most of the Bette seasons in the US franchise and all the ones in the AU franchise, the nervous reactions and giddiness that the Bettes display with their F1s are a constant IMO and Angie IMO is no different. Actions as they say speak louder than words.

Re the kissing, Angie also kept going for more; I was like slow your roll sis, it’s just the first single date of the season laugh out loud The episode where she rubs what I suppose is suntan lotion on Carlin’s chest is going to be interesting. From the season preview, it looked like she was having a lotta fun with that IMO just like prior Bettes. I am just waiting for the shock factor all over SM when she picks him because IMO most folks are expecting him to be “the new Elly from Matt A’s season” Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

I do think Carlin's kiss was very hot for a first date :girlfan

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:18 am

@Agent99 A really lovely soft intimate kiss imo. Made me want to watch it again

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:23 am

Just Looking wrote:
Loulou wrote:I’m no body language/kissing expert but imo the kiss between Angie and Carlin seemed a lot more intimate and less rehearsed than the others so far.  Imo it’s carlin who gives her the butterflies and has from night 1. I might b in the minority but it does not surprise me that Carlin is f1. Angie herself may have been surprised that she is drawn to him as not her normal type however she is obviously contemplating Carlin as f1 if discussing with Yvie that his vibe maybe something she needs in her life.  Imo her telling Carlin when giving the yellow rose that normally the song would have been a total cringe but she loved it is relevant to their story.
if you are in the minority I’m right there with you.    Young Angie might have been attracted to the more out there, goofy, quirky type of guy but from the little they Ive seen and heard, perhaps now she’s looking for something different, ie Carlin.   Of course, ai don’t know Angie so jmo.

Yes, I do agree with this.  Angie has been saying post-show how much she has learnt about herself on her 'safari'.  If you were to analyse that comment in a negative way, it could mean that she didn't fall for anyone, OR it could mean she learnt that her 'type' is not what she thought it was.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:26 am

@Agent99 A really lovely soft intimate kiss imo. Made me want to watch it again. Their lips go well together❣

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Bachbee wrote:Angie is on Cleb Name Game. She was asked about how important first impressions are and she said the guy needs to be super funny,not take himself seriously, she is not a looks person, it's about the vibe. Its about feeling, reallllly feeling it.. the host  jokingly asked if she was really 'feellllling' it on the show and she said not enough.

I was distracted so idk maybe I heard the last part wrong.
Did anyone else watch?

Snipped from ep 4 recap:

Bobette wrote:[Yvie] says she likes Carlin and he's nice.  There's that word again!  Angie says "he's very serious... well... he's a bit funny." Yvie makes this face:

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 ZomJLCV

Which I interpret as "is he though...?"  Wow Yvie doesn't hold back!  She says "what, like 2% funny? He looked at something once and he laughed?"  She does not see him as right for Angie IMO.  It's surprising to me that they aired her bagging the F1 like this.

Yvie deadpan asks "do you think you could go out with a guy with a made up name like Carlin"?   cantstopl Then she makes fun of his name some more and Angie cracks up!  What on earth is gong on here?!  It's so weird for them to be framing an F1 like this IMO.

All images sourced from Tenplay

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:So am I correct in thinking Carlin doesn’t get a date next episode. Not a GD or SD. Is it common for a F1 to have a full episode date free? I would assume the potential F1 would be on every single GD (when not on a SD)🤷‍�🤷‍�

@Kas_256 Yes IA - no Carlin next ep IMO, meaning I think Timm will be the only person to have either a GD or SD every episode up to ep 6. I put together a possible schedule of eliminations for the remaining eps on the SC thread but it's just a guess.

ETA:  Checked the wiki and yes Timm is the only one to have been on some kind of date every episode.  Carlin was completely absent ep 3 and it looks like ep 5 as well.  Make of that what you will but IMO it clearly shows who her early favourite was.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 MU7iOgI

Source

Comparison to past seasons:

Season 1 F1 Sasha
ep 2 GD
ep 3 SD
ep 4 GD
ep 5 GD
ep 6 GD

Season 2 F1 Lee
ep 2 GD
ep 3 SD
ep 4 -
ep 5 GD
ep 6 GD

Season 3 F1 Stu - skipping because intruder

Season 4 F1 Taite
ep 2 GD
ep 3 GD
ep 4 SD
ep 5 GD
ep 6 SD and GD
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Carlin still looking very happy post show IMO  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887
Check out the F45 Hurstville IG stories from today when they celebrated the gym turning 3 years old.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/f45_training_hurstville/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:30 am

mercieme wrote:Carlin still looking very happy post show IMO  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887
Check out the F45 Hurstville IG stories from today when they celebrated the gym turning 3 years old.

There was a moment there when he started to dance and then changed his mind. I feel positive he has a fun side that is not being shown.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:42 am

Agent99 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Carlin still looking very happy post show IMO  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

There was a moment there when he started to dance and then changed his mind.   I feel positive he has a fun side that is not being shown.
@Agent99, I found that hilarious because me thinks he being cheeky laugh out loud By the way I peeped a bit into his brother’s SM; he is a video game animator, and I think he is an interesting character..... I hope he shows up during Carlin’s HTD Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:24 am

@mercieme Yes, I've looked at the brother's twitter account. He does seem interesting.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Bobette wrote:
Her family warns: Carlin's using you!

He's tall, dark and handsome, but Woman's Day hears frontrunner Carlin Sterrit won't be popular with Angie's family if he makes it to the final rose ceremony.

"Angie's family don't want her picking a showbiz type," says an insider. "They've been so supportive, but they just won't accept anyone who stands to gain something from her."

And while Carlin has been billed as a fitness trainer on the show, he's no stranger to a set! The 30-year-old is an established actor and the star of an upcoming Aussie thriller, Out Of The Woods.

Source

Angie Kent isn't the only person on The Bachelorette with a history in showbusiness.

But while she makes no secret of her past on Gogglebox and I'm A Celebrity, several of her contestants haven't been quite so honest about their previous starring roles.

Before appearing on the Channel 10 dating show, contestants such as Carlin Sterritt appeared in advertising campaigns and even movies.

Ahead of The Bachelorette premiere earlier this month, Carlin removed 'actor' from his Instagram bio and also deleted his Facebook fan page.

Carlin, who is billed as a 'personal trainer' on the show, also removed his StarNow profile, where he advertised his services to casting agents.

In recent years, he has starred in campaigns for menswear brand Tramps The Store and also appeared in short films like Red Zone, Divided and Graveyard Shift.

Furthermore, he has a lead role in the upcoming Australian drama Out of the Woods.

'Carlin is an actor auditioning for leading roles around the world,' reads his still-active IMDB page.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh