SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:06 am

@mercieme That's on the casting team IMO - hard to have a top 4 full of funny quirky guys when only a couple were cast IMO.  Nothing new there though - IMO they only ever cast 1-2 guys as potential F1s and the rest are there to fulfil roles/drive storylines.

It just seems to me that since Carlin doesn't IMO fit what Angie told TPTB she wanted, he was probably cast for a role (the "nice guy"), which leaves me feeling like she only picked him because it didn't work out with the ones they did cast for her, for whatever reason.

I don't care whether a Lead picks with their type or against it (in fact I like surprise/unconventional couples) and maybe I will see something develop between Carlin and Angie as the season progresses but at this stage all I'm seeing is suspicious editing and an odd match.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:09 am

@Bobette Angie said on Kyle and Jackie O interview that she doesn’t really have a type. She said looks can change/fade so personality and having fun together is important to her

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:15 am

She said she doesn't have a type looks wise but "you HAVE to be funny, you need to be a bit quirky, a bit nuts".  I see no evidence that Carlin is any of those things.  

Source

So maybe she changed her mind and decided funny/quirky isn't important after all, but IMO it's more likely she had to compromise on a quality she really wanted.  hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:25 am

@Bobette I love the Block! I need to check out the latest season.

I have no problem with her picking against type and I normally wouldn't question it, but in this case the changing of the start date of the show and seeing just how much editing was done with her supposed F1 makes me wonder what exactly went on. I hope at some point we find out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:37 am

@Bobette she still took Timm all the way to the end per sleuthing done here; so what stopped her from choosing him? I guess we will find out her reasons when she lets him go at the FRC.

Angie IMO has a big personality and IMO a contrast to her might be good for her to try out. I am actually very keen to see how Ryan the intruder is edited since IMO does not across as funny & quirky to me rather IMO kinda chilled person based on the SCs posted. Angie in the episode 3 preview posted told Ryan that the guys should be worried about him which means IMO she wanted him there and she gave him some sort of date per SCs; so another guy that makes me wonder how keen Angie was on the funny & quirky criteria.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:48 am

Sprite wrote:I have no problem with her picking against type and I normally wouldn't question it, but in this case the changing of the start date of the show and seeing just how much editing was done with her supposed F1 makes me wonder what exactly went on. I hope at some point we find out.

Me too @Sprite! That's what's bugging me - it's not just that I "don't approve" of the Lead's choice - they never choose who I want anyway laugh out loud  Something's just not adding up for me and even before the delay Angie was being very cagey in interviews IMO.

mercieme wrote:@Bobette she still took Timm all the way to the end per sleuthing done here; so what stopped her from choosing him?

This is exactly what I want to know too @mercieme.  Angie has spoken in interviews about having regrets and her IG posts pre-show were littered with  Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f62c emojis so something went down IMO - not sure if we'll see it though with all the re-editing going on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:00 am

I am sticking to Timm not being chosen because Angie didn’t want to end up with him. I will wait to see more of Angie’s interactions with Timm because I see zero chemistry for now, just faffing about from both to each other IMO laugh out loud I see more chemistry with Jackson based on their penguin photo shoot and the one SC of her kissing him that what was sleuthed as his HTD; I actually think Jackson will take it hard when she lets him go, jmo....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:35 am

@leapoffaith I brought “hot diggity damn” over just for you dear just because I know you so well giggling

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 73755610
Source

ETA - someone posted this under Carlin’s pic. Take it for it’s worth but I assume the person does indeed know him.

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 C8467e10
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:10 am

@mercieme Angie kept saying in interviews (post filming) that her season wasn't like anything she'd watched on the show before and a Lead choosing a vanilla personal trainer in their early 30s who shills protein powder on IG and has aspirations to get into modelling and acting is something we have seen many, many, m a n y times before so IMO either something unusual/dramatic happened or she was just telling porky pies to build interest.  TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:18 am

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith I brought “hot diggity damn” over just for you dear just because I know you so well giggling

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 73755610
Source

DAMN u really are my angel!!! Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f60d bestbud! :fanningfan
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:16 am

Bachbee wrote:
sprout wrote:So what if Angie chose someone different to her usual type? It really is a non issue IMO.

I can't speak for everyone else but I'm disappointed that Angie has picked the typical bachie 'straighty 180' (her words). I was really excited to see Angie as the lead this season as she is alternative,quirky,silly, down to earth and this is how she describes her type, Carlin is a contradiction.  He is probably really nice and all but it's hard to trust someone with his aspirations for fame through any means singing/acting/modeling/flogging products on IG

Maybe that's what Angie and Carlin have in common, because Angie has aspirations for fame and flogging books as well imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:28 am

Storybook wrote:@sprout I agree.
Angie told Carlin she had "never been in love before". If she is telling the truth what does that say about her past "types?

Exactly!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh