SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:54 am

Bobette wrote:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by NancyDrew Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:39 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Timm bears a striking resemblance to Howard Donald in his prime Take That years?

(Am I the only one that knows who Howard Donald is? Okay, then bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 )

NancyDrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:12 am

@NancyDrew Oh yes I'm very familiar with Howard Donald.  I hung out at gay bars a lot in the 90s and an intimate knowledge of Take That was unavoidable.  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:Episode 7, Part B

...snipped

She grabs Timm, which shows IMO that she trusts him and feels safe with him.  She says, “if there’s anyone that’s going to be honest with me, it’s Timm”.   Timm tries to look a bit less drunk.  It doesn't work.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 P1U0Wov

Angie rants and raves at Timm while he tries to focus and get his head around what’s required of him in this situation.  She asks, “is Carlin strutting around saying he wants to be next Bachelor?”

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Q1GnoyH

Timm slurs the words “I haven’t heard that”, but it’s a splice and dice so he could have been talking about anything.  Regardless, Timm talks Angie off the ledge and she trots off to apologise to Carlin.  

Meanwhile, despite the fact that he’s so drunk he can no longer stand up, Timm suddenly realises Haydn’s been missing for the past 2 hours and no one noticed.  rotfl He really needs his own spinoff show IMO.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Frr4Lll

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay

Bobette wrote:Episode 8

...snipped

Angie says after the last CP she needs to have a laugh and Timm’s the man for the job.  She collects him from the mansion in a scene that looks like something straight out of a John Hughes film and I am here for it.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 UqzAkDW

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Rz2Z26Z

Timm is super nervous.  He looks like he’s about to burst into tears and I hope his eyeliner is waterproof.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 RFiH1WF

The date is next level awkward; there’s no other way to say it.  But they do have plenty of laughs so TPTB could have edited it differently and I agree with that was said upthread that this edit was designed to garner sympathy IMO.  

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 We9GbpZ

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Nekcji8

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Y7AAZI3

The evening is much better.  Timm arrives just as Angie is extracting a wedgie from her butt, which seems appropriate.  Timm gets in the bath and displaces 65% of the water.  He says “it’s like putting a baby giraffe in a paddling pool”.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 ZVIoVxW

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 12cvXt3

Timm apologises for being awkward earlier and says it’s because he likes her.  To camera he says if it’s not him in the end he’ll end up getting hurt.  He definitely looks and sounds like an F2 to me.  

Their date was perfectly imperfect and I honestly don’t think Angie was phased; her life is full of dogs and kids and people with disabilities and she would be used to things not running to plan IMO.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Oc5UM2W

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 Yxl1A0G

CP.  Timm spots Angie eyeing off Carlin and we get the first of what I’m sure will be many side by side comparisons of the two between now and the FRC.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 5 SfrWiY4

...snipped

All screencaps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:22 am

Timm suddenly realising that Haydn had been missing for a while was the highlight of that episode laugh out loud  And typing both Timm and Haydn in the same sentence hurts my brain, I can't cope with bogan spelling! (Although Timm's was probably self inflicted)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Timm suddenly realising that Haydn had been missing for a while was the highlight of that episode laugh out loud  And typing both Timm and Haydn in the same sentence hurts my brain, I can't cope with bogan spelling! (Although Timm's was probably self inflicted)

I assumed so too @Dirty Street Pie but in one of the Tenplay Extras he said he didn't know it was spelled that way until he went to get his driver's license at 16 and needed his birth certificate and it had two MM's on there - so his parents are to blame.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Here is the link: https://10play.com.au/the-bachelorette/web-extras/season-5/timms-comedy-routine/tpv191024ocnwe

Source

Bobette wrote:... this would have to be my favourite rumour of the day - Timm to be offered a spot on Gogglebox.  YES PLEASE.

Drugs, sex and top-to-toe bunk sharing: Secrets from inside the Bachelorette mansion!

We uncover what really goes on...

NOV 04, 2019 6:30AM

..snipped

TV gigs galores

Our insider says Jamie Doran, 39, and Timm Hanly, 27, have both been promised gigs on Bachelor In Paradise and even a spot on Gogglebox if they keep up the drama!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:10 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7645585/amp/The-Bachelorette-SPOILER-Angie-Kent-clash-Timm-Hanlys-brother-hometown-visits.html
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:42 pm

So Timm is allegedly the contestant who tried to put Angie off so he wouldn’t be chosen...

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7645585/amp/The-Bachelorette-SPOILER-Angie-Kent-clash-Timm-Hanlys-brother-hometown-visits.html
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:56 am

Timm has good commentary and honestly the only slight reprieve to me watching but I think he needs someone who is warmer and more giving and emotionally ready for a relationship. In that regard, I am happy for him he is not F1. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Timm has good commentary and honestly the only slight reprieve to me watching but I think he needs someone who is warmer and more giving and emotionally ready for a relationship. In that regard, I am happy for him he is not F1. jmo

Yep.  Me too.  hi

That scene where Angie took Timm aside and was questioning him about what Carlin said was IMO exactly how their relationship would have panned out - Angie being all prissy and demanding while Timm just wanted to have a good time.  

Angie has come across as being way more highly strung that I realised, and IMO Timm would be better off with someone who can embrace and appreciate his "exuberance".  I think Angie would have been constantly harshing his buzz.  laugh out loud  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:26 am

@Bobette :yes: I can see Timm with someone who is his best mate and just loving life and enjoying it. Really putting the sun in sunflower. I am glad he is on the show though. Honestly he pretty much has narrated it since the first episode, which has been the best part for me laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 am

@AllAboutLove Agreed - Timm has been the MVP this season IMO.  :yes:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 am

Tweets from tonight. He is definitely favorited by Punkee!

Accurate!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew