SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:16 am

Astrobach wrote:
Sharnee wrote:How many producers follow Tyler vs Jed ? And why is only Tyler adding new follows ? Thoughts ?
I m afraid I don’t know many producers name, but my guess is that Tyler is WAY more interesting and entertaining to follow.... giggling
Seriously, he is almost at 700k and thats before all the major appearances of the next few weeks. Good KARMA! :sending flowers

Tyler is fun and too saavy. Can work against us laugh out loud .

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ilovepuggles Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:19 am

smg2587 wrote:Hannah's apple updated. She is listening to some Britney Spears and made a Britney playlist. Not really related but she was listening to Justin Timberlake last night. She really seems to be avoiding country music right now, imo.

Tyler’s adding new songs too in the last 10 min. He added about 12 new songs (one additional
Song) while I’m typing this. They’re both updating playlists at the same time but I’m probably just reaching. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 3806527698

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:22 am

ilovepuggles wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Hannah's apple updated. She is listening to some Britney Spears and made a Britney playlist. Not really related but she was listening to Justin Timberlake last night. She really seems to be avoiding country music right now, imo.

Tyler’s adding new songs too in the last 10 min. He added about 12 new songs (one additional
Song) while I’m typing this. They’re both updating playlists at the same time but I’m probably just reaching. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 3806527698

Geez, next we’ll find out they’re sitting next to each other and messing with us cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:24 am

Not sure how to bring it over, per reddit Tyler started following Cary Fetman. Is this a sign he's the next Bachelor? hissyfit
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:25 am

beautifulxendings wrote:Not sure how to bring it over, per reddit Tyler started following Cary Fetman. Is this a sign he's the next Bachelor? hissyfit
Nope IMO, he hasn’t gone to LA to interview for the role yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Not sure how to bring it over, per reddit Tyler started following Cary Fetman. Is this a sign he's the next Bachelor? hissyfit

It may still be a bit early for them to go to LA.  I thought that was usually after the Bachelorette during BIP but I could be wrong. But I think it will be Peter or Mike.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:31 am

Do you think Tyler is a Bachelor type of guy ? I don’t . I don’t think he wants to navigate through all those girls . How can he trust for sincerity ? I’d love to see him but I don’t get the feeling he’s that type Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:38 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:

It may still be a bit early for them to go to LA.  I thought that was usually after the Bachelorette during BIP but I could be wrong.  But I think it will be Peter or Mike.
Mike was just in LA Friday and Saturday. Flew home Saturday night. Of course he could be there for other reasons. People notice he was at LAX on Friday and at the Grove with a family member on Saturday before he went home.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:45 am

So Demi & Hannah are tweeting at each other. Demi so far has only addressed the Luke situation & she is going in on him. Y’all I think Demi is gonna go rogue on Jed later on too, jmho.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1145536929401843712

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:48 am

Didn’t Garrett follow Cary too ?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:49 am

Hannah's reply to Demi laugh out loud. Also her tweet about patience. Very telling.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Hannah's reply to Demi laugh out loud. Also her tweet about patience. Very telling.

Very telling but still ambiguous laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki