SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Soleil Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:33 pm

I know the date with Tyler and the horses might have seemed stupid but there were plenty of pictures of them kissing on the date that weren’t show on the episode. Maybe if we had seen everything it would actually have been more romantic with the hints of comedy that we did see. Also the coach at the end was very cute though.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:35 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Diana wrote:I am 100 hundred percent sure Hannah and Tyler are end game. I have no doubts at this point. JMO
.     I just watched the latest episode and Hannah is definitely hot for Jed - their date was the best.   I’ve wanted Hannah and Tyler to end up together and still do, except I thought their date was missing something - Tyler definitely adores her but I’m not sure that Hannah is there with him.  Possibly because his date came after Jed’s which was hard to beat.  Just my thoughts

Yes, it was hard to watch knowing what we know but she was all over him, physically and emotionally. She even said that her date with Jed was putting the bar quite high and was gauging the others accordingly. How unfair. Jed continued lying to her about his feelings after conveniently manipulating Hannah to open up so that he can look in his mental strategic book and figure out his next move. He had the guts to say, with his eyes closed, ‘give me a moment’ ... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 1838857674 and then spewed out his boring, most unbelievable I am falling for you..crap. It made my stomach turn... only a woman who has feelings already can be blind to that level of manipulation. This guy is GOOD. The cold blooded opportunist, under the guise of the good guy. Is it better or worse than the open in your face controlling douche? Hannah won the lottery with the 2 of them.
Good thing that Tyler rose to the challenge anyway and just by being his authentic self, got her respect and rose in return.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 pm

@astrobach not sure if you noticed but when Jed was telling Hannah he was falling for her at the dinner table he was shaking his head in a negative motion. I do wonder how much of T/H 1-1 was left on the editors floor as imo the released photos told a different story of their day time. Also they cut Tyler responding to Hannah’s questions when sitting on the bench. I liked their date as Hannah imo was interested in Ts story just that we didn’t hear much. There was a lot more intimacy as per the photos. At this point Tyler has not declared
His actual feelings imo to the level Jed has so would not expect Hannah to make any declaration. Hannah was clear she had feelings for others so imo Tyler is the late starter. As for this seasons edit no idea

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Tyler still hasn’t liked Jed’s IG post. Love that for me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:57 pm

He also never liked Jeds first 1-1 post so I dont think it means anything.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:30 pm

Loulou wrote:@astrobach  not sure if you noticed but when Jed was telling Hannah he was falling for her at the dinner table he was shaking his head in a negative motion. I do wonder how much of T/H 1-1 was left on the editors floor as imo the released photos told a different story of their day time. Also they cut Tyler responding to Hannah’s questions when sitting on the bench.  I liked their date as Hannah imo was interested in Ts story just that we didn’t hear much. There was a lot more intimacy as per the photos. At this point Tyler has not declared
His actual feelings imo to the level Jed has so would not expect Hannah to make any declaration. Hannah was clear she had feelings for others so imo Tyler is the late starter. As for this seasons edit no idea

Hello @Loulou bestbud! yes, of course I noticed! There was a lot more deceiving body language from him on that date, especially the night portion...the contrast with Hannah telling him she was falling for him and his bland calculated reaction to Peter knowing he was going to introduce her to his parents was NIGHT AND DAY... I think it was immensely clear that Jed was shocked that she had feelings for him, and who says ‘ my heart fell to the Earth ‘ ( like WTAF?) when you hear someone is falling for you? NOT someone who is in love back, for sure. Even if I didn’t know what I do know about his, these scenes were extremely disturbing. Little to no eye contact almost no smile or excitement? This guy is seriously bottom of the barrel.
And I know they cut out many good scenes from Tyler's date, - gotta keep the suspense going, -especially now with the Jedgate and it’s unexpected consequences...no matter what, these tow have it. It was probably hard for the editors to find challenging interactions between them, they laugh a lot, and also talk about real life issues.
Are you back from your excursion in the Cyclades? laugh out loud I spent so many hours and need a break now.

handwave
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm

^ never saw a dude blink as much as Jed during that moment. My conspiracy is that it was an “oh shoot, I’m so screwed” moment which was watered down to his verbal “give me a minute to process this amazing love confession” (paraphrasing)
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:46 pm

limoncello wrote:^ never saw a dude blink as much as Jed during that moment. My conspiracy is that it was an “oh shoot, I’m so screwed” moment which was watered down to his verbal “give me a minute to process this amazing love confession” (paraphrasing)

Yeah I noticed the excessive blinking and his body language was off. Hannah is not very good at reading body language she would have picked up that Jed blink rate was an indication of him being nervous and anxious, and repeatedly feeding her a load of BS and lies.

His am falling in love with you too fell soo flat... I was just smh and rolling my eyes the whole time.
Yes

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 1f49b  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah has a wild streak in her.  I could see it when she was mounting all the guys.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  I think Tyler is too conservative for her, imho.  She seems to gravitate towards the edgy ones...ie, men who throw cold cuts and play the guitar.  laugh out loud rofl

Um, I don't think Tyler is conservative. Check out his Spotify playlist, definitely not conservative!

I don't follow his playlist, but I was referring to the way he looks. Clean cut. Hannah seemed to be drawn to the edgy type of guys like Jed...and Bradley Cooper. I hear Bradley is available now, Hannah! laugh out loud
Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:08 pm

There is a lot we don’t see from every date, Tyler is no exception. They are all edited to what they want us to see. They also cut Hannah and Jed making out on the piano which showed in the previews much more intimacy than the kisses we saw last night. It’s what they do every year.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:13 pm

@Tiggerlgh I do think that the editing post break-up may change. I think we will see more red flags.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:23 pm

mysthelma wrote:
limoncello wrote:^ never saw a dude blink as much as Jed during that moment. My conspiracy is that it was an “oh shoot, I’m so screwed” moment which was watered down to his verbal “give me a minute to process this amazing love confession” (paraphrasing)

Yeah I noticed the excessive blinking and his body language was off. Hannah is not very good at reading body language she would have picked up that Jed blink rate was an indication of him being nervous and anxious, and repeatedly feeding her a load of BS and lies.

His am falling in love with you too fell soo flat... I was just smh and rolling my eyes the whole time.
Yes

For sure. Give me a minute was a stalling technique. Excessive blinking, flat affect....BL is NOTHING good. There's someone on reddit that did a few youtube videos on Jed's clear lying BL.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki