SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 am

dee wrote:LOL @ her likes to her tweet

Don't know how to bring it over, but guys. Hannah also liked this. Hannah Brown, with no F%^* to give...cantstopl

I wonder if they overheard your windmill story and had similar thoughts 🤔❤

:crazed :drama
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by suzq Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:47 am

I really hope that Hannah will admit that she made some bad decisions and that she is learning from having made them. I hope she has some regrets that she wants to make right, too. I will respect her even more then. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:49 am

Hannah has a wild streak in her. I could see it when she was mounting all the guys. laugh out loud laugh out loud I think Tyler is too conservative for her, imho. She seems to gravitate towards the edgy ones...ie, men who throw cold cuts and play the guitar. laugh out loud rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:57 am

beautifulxendings wrote:

Don't know how to bring it over, but guys. Hannah also liked this. Hannah Brown, with no F%^* to give...cantstopl

I wonder if they overheard your windmill story and had similar thoughts 🤔❤

:crazed :drama
Should have said, “no more F%^* to give” since she spent so many on Luke P and Jed  no no

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:04 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Hannah has a wild streak in her.  I could see it when she was mounting all the guys.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  I think Tyler is too conservative for her, imho.  She seems to gravitate towards the edgy ones...ie, men who throw cold cuts and play the guitar.  laugh out loud rofl

Um, I don't think Tyler is conservative. Check out his Spotify playlist, definitely not conservative!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:50 am

Luke P's unhealthy behavior

Interesting article

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:16 am

Well, well, Patrick Brown at it again. His comment under his last IG post. “what’s a Jed? and who is an ex?”in response to someone asking him why he follows Haley (Jed’s ex) on IG. I hope Jed plans on avoiding the Browns’ going forward, yikes.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 48 94cd1610
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRSK4KHxQ8/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:18 am

Diana wrote:I am 100 hundred percent sure Hannah and Tyler are end game. I have no doubts at this point. JMO
. I just watched the latest episode and Hannah is definitely hot for Jed - their date was the best. I’ve wanted Hannah and Tyler to end up together and still do, except I thought their date was missing something - Tyler definitely adores her but I’m not sure that Hannah is there with him. Possibly because his date came after Jed’s which was hard to beat. Just my thoughts

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:22 am

Plot twist...maybe he’s been in touch with Haley...just checking on facts and her music, which is way better than J.
Maybe Hannah has contacted Haley to compare stories
and maybe Hannah was never engaged to Jed...
All possible wrenches in everyone’s theories!

question
laugh out loud

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 am

Lol how come no one brought over this like from Tyler last night? laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:24 am

@ReneeM you missed it, we chatted about Tyler liking Diggy’s tweet early on Tuesday. I think it’s mad funny.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:32 am

Julie81 wrote:Lord. I pray to the lord above she’s not talking about her and Jed’s relationship. I know, I know, she’s not, but I had to panic for a second.
. My first thought was she was referring to her and Jed’s relationship, in that the guy had done something really wrong but the relationship was worth fighting for 🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki