SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:14 pm

Sharnee wrote:Hannah is being so cute on her IG story like she’s flirting with someone. giggling She looks happy .
Dropping the mic emoji , nodding yes and winking . Hmm..

I agree! I was just coming in to post. It’s like she is giving signals to a certain someone. Secret code or something. This whole thing is so rich! As long as I have been watching the show I have never seen anything like it. Very surreal! Fun times ahead to see how it all plays out. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:16 pm

I think that was intended for Jed.  Mic drop and sticking her tongue out.   So mature, Hannah, so mature.

ETA: She looks sad to me...her eyes. She's trying to put on this front like she is happy, but I can see through it. Jmo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:20 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Hannah is being so cute on her IG story like she’s flirting with someone. giggling She looks happy .
Dropping the mic emoji , nodding yes and winking . Hmm..

I agree!  I was just coming in to post.   It’s like she is giving signals to a certain someone.   Secret code or something.  This whole thing is so rich!  As long as I have been watching the show I have never seen anything like it. Very surreal!  Fun times ahead to see how it all plays out.  Smiley

Me neither and I’m loving it. :yes: Maybe her signal to a certain someone that the boom was dropped .

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:32 pm

^^^^ I appreciate all the different opinions. I actually think she looks so much happier then she did these last few weeks. I remember the Dodger game something seemed off and she looked stressed. She clearly looks much more relaxed now. Maybe it’s just having her family near, but she looks happy and seemed to be flirting. So interesting how we can all see the same thing and have different perspectives. Happy she has the support of her family and friends.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:42 pm

laugh out loud hannahs ig stories have me dizzy i look at it as she is finally going to be the queen and dump that loser jed. did someone scap the poem book with the words? they sound like imo a women that is taking control of her life and ditching the bad azz jed? i don't know what the big head brown means? i hope she is not staying with jed and hopes to adopt his name(big Hed Jed) and then the last one who is she winking to? i am hoping to all her followers who are calling out to her to dump jed and go get her man tyler :crazed

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:49 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud hannahs ig stories have me dizzy i look at it as she is finally going to be the queen and dump that loser jed.  did someone scap the poem book with the words? they sound like imo a women that is taking control of her life and ditching the bad azz jed?  i don't know what the big head brown means? i hope she is not staying with jed and hopes to adopt his name(big Hed Jed) and then the last one who is she winking to? i am hoping to all her followers who are calling out to her to dump jed and go get her man tyler :crazed

Look at the Bachelorette twitter.
No response is a response . What do you think that means in light of everything ? No return of the Jed-guy imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:57 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^ I appreciate all the different opinions.   I actually think she looks so much happier then she did these last few weeks.  I remember the Dodger game something seemed off and she looked stressed. She clearly looks much more relaxed now.  Maybe it’s just having her family near, but she looks happy and seemed to be flirting.  So interesting how we can all see the same thing and have different perspectives.  Happy she has the support of her family and friends.

I wasn't necessarily just referring to the Jed debacle, but just all the negativity that has been surrounding her lately.  Jed is just a piece of the puzzle.  Jmo.

Also, she just wrote that post to her critics 4 days ago. She is still hurting.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:58 pm

I am so proud of Hannah. It seems she's taking back her story and is such a strong woman. All I want for her is to be away from Jed & it defintinly looks like she is. Good on her. :claphands

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:02 pm

Sharnee wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud hannahs ig stories have me dizzy i look at it as she is finally going to be the queen and dump that loser jed.  did someone scap the poem book with the words? they sound like imo a women that is taking control of her life and ditching the bad azz jed?  i don't know what the big head brown means? i hope she is not staying with jed and hopes to adopt his name(big Hed Jed) and then the last one who is she winking to? i am hoping to all her followers who are calling out to her to dump jed and go get her man tyler :crazed

Look at the Bachelorette twitter.
No response is a response . What do you think that means in light of everything ? No return of the Jed-guy imo.

I take that as jed being a coward as imo he is laugh out loud i know i am loving all this cryptic posts but i wish it was july 30 already ahhhhh

ETA @diana i couldn't agree more at this stage i just want her to be the bad azz and dump Hed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:08 pm

It was posted on Reddit that there has been notification to those going to the AFTR that will be 2 nights , July 29 and July 30. This info hasn't been made public yet, though. I have thought that they might have to do this with everything going on right now -- don't think this has been done for The Bachelorette, though. The last 3 out of 4 seasons have not followed the norm, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I think that was intended for Jed.  Mic drop and sticking her tongue out.   So mature, Hannah, so mature.

ETA:  She looks sad to me...her eyes.  She's trying to put on this front like she is happy, but I can see through it.  Jmo.
i’m not so sure it’s for jed. that song is about haters. i am actually starting to wonder if her defiance lately is more about the haters than jed. patrick put out a tweet today about christians attacking her. so that is what seems to be on her mind. i am going to see where she and jed are next week before I close the book on them.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:03 pm

suzq wrote:It was posted on Reddit that there has been notification to those going to the AFTR that will be 2 nights , July 29 and July 30.  This info hasn't been made public yet, though.  I have thought that they might have to do this with everything going on right now -- don't think this has been done for The Bachelorette, though.  The last 3 out of 4 seasons have not followed the norm, though.

Yes, I think I posted the same thing here somewhere. There is the typical final stuff...LCDs, ring shopping, the "internal conflict" about who to choose, getting ready, the dumpee, the F1...which must be shown and then there is all that has happened post show that they need to address. Probably some SHVs and then Hannah getting the info and working through it, maybe a chat with CH, showing her breaking things off and then the in studios stuff. Talking with CH, Jed coming out and being confronted and then a possible reunion with Tyler? No way to fit all that in a typical AFTR show.

I would have to be on vacation for this one! It is going to kill me since Croatia is 6 hours ahead. I am not going to be getting any sleep!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki