SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
i definitely agree she did not know about jed when she chose him so she should not be called stupid or not knowing her worth for doing so. she also has apparently dumped him which she should be applauded for. she is showing she is a strong woman right there.

but her keeping luke around makes me embarrassed for her. she did not know about his behavior with the other men but his behavior with her should have been enough for her to let him go. i cannot believe she kept him around and made exceptions for him so long that her entire season has become the luke show. i think she is responsible for her choice here. fortunately i think she has grown from it because she ended things with jed quickly. jed probably tried to talk his way out of his predicament about hayley but she did not buy it thanks in part to her experience with luke.

my version of feminism includes holding men and women accountable for their actions. though i am not a jed hater, i am very proud of hannah for taking no poop and protecting herself by dropping him. it was the only way to save her season.

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm all for supporting women but I'd would like some focus on helping those who need to learn to recognize what is real and what is infatuation or whatever it is they are feeling. Hannah said she's either falling in love or going crazy, paraphrasing. Did she really think she was falling in love with someone who was controlling her and they constantly had arguments? Does an ex really think the guy loves her or cares for her when he packs his bag to go on a reality TV show? I don't care what the excuses are, that is not a loving caring relationship and they should be kicked to the curb on the spot. It's situations like this that gets under my skin when women don't have the common sense to realize they are being played. It's not matter of not defending them, it's a matter of trying to help them realize, they aren't into you! Women should be helping women when it's happening!

I went through this with a friend whom we've known each other for years. She got involved with scum. After telling her exactly what I thought, she continued the arrangement. Four years later, broke, remortgaged her home to support him, while he watched tv and drank beer daily, she was a mess.

I would much rather go to the tabloids with a story letting everyone know how I told him to get lost because he wanted to continue dating while he went on the show. All MO's.

@guardianangel Super great post and I totally agree with it. :yes: Good Post I agree
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:02 am

Given everything she’s had to deal with over the last couple of weeks, I think Hannah seems to be in a good place right now all things considered. I just saw that she liked this earlier tonight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzT0UjQHVeN/?igshid=bqil3gxo3s57

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:Given everything she’s had to deal with over the last couple of weeks, I think Hannah seems to be in a good place right now all things considered. I just saw that she liked this earlier tonight:

Nice ! I feel this way about Kaitlyn too . You glow differently when you’re with the right man. May it one day be as such or Hannah .

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:54 am

Sharnee wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Given everything she’s had to deal with over the last couple of weeks, I think Hannah seems to be in a good place right now all things considered. I just saw that she liked this earlier tonight:

Nice ! I feel this way about Kaitlyn too . You glow differently when you’re with the right man. May it one day be as such or Hannah .

Sharnee didn't i write the same thing on the episode thread with Tyler and Hannah's tulips picture. She has a different glow when she is around Tyler. Happiness is the best makeup. Agree reagarding Kaitlyn too. She looks so much calmer and happier now heartglasses

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:24 am

misslurking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Sharnee didn't i write the same thing on the episode thread with Tyler and Hannah's tulips picture. She has a different glow when she is around Tyler. Happiness is the best makeup. Agree reagarding Kaitlyn too. She looks so much calmer and happier now heartglasses

It’s funny because I remember that Ellen staff interview she did and when she mentioned Tyler they said she was glowing and Hannah was like stawp laugh out loud it was cute, I love the thought that Tyler makes her glow
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:38 am

Still can’t believe she chose Jed over Tyler 🤔

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:41 am

I think she was in love with the idea of a relationship with Jed... him singing to her, living in Nashville... she was swooning with him BUT with Tyler she is always laughing. I hope she realises this while looking back.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:59 am

Just Looking wrote:Still can’t believe she chose Jed over Tyler 🤔

I think she wanted a musician and to live in Nashville. She never really embraced Tyler's love IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:07 am

I also think that she always worried a little about him being a player and couldnt maybe believe everything he told her. Its imo tragic that she then chose the one that I believe turned out to be the biggest player while Tyler seems genuine. Im sure she sees this now and given the hot chemistry they seem to have had I dont give up on them.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:20 am

misslurking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Maybe great minds ? Hugesmile She seems more grounded . I keep hearing Tyler’s Pop... Tyler, go get your girl :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:37 am

According to Matt's IG story, Tyler and Matt are having breakfast at Waffle House, 30 mins ago

According to someone on Reddit that went to the run, Tyler and Matt had to leave about 7:45 because they are going to a football camp their friend is hosting.  (Not sure who)  There's a picture posted and there's lots of people that came out, lots of girls!  laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:08 pm

alwayscooking wrote:According to Matt's IG story, Tyler and Matt are having breakfast at Waffle House, 30 mins ago

According to someone on Reddit that went to the run, Tyler and Matt had to leave about 7:45 because they are going to a football camp their friend is hosting.  (Not sure who)  There's a picture posted and there's lots of people that came out, lots of girls!  laugh out loud
Its Tyler's former teammate Brandon Chubb and his brother's foundation hosting the football camp. Tyler put a story on his feed about half and hour ago. Both Matteo and Daron from this season who live and Georgia attended the run.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki