SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Personally, I think when Hannah is publicly shading Jed and her family is publicly shading Jed there’s really no coming back from that. She’s done IMO.
#WhatsAJed ?

#WhatsAJed cantstopl cantstopl Yeah, ATFR is going to be lit laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Does it matter what her body language is with Jed? It was all built on a bed of lies.

6 week relationship and she bailed, peeps. That’s all I need to know about them.

It sort of matters to me because from a sleuthing standpoint, and studying the edit, for me it's more proof that Jed was her F1 from the beginning. Not because she has a bad picker, not because she is young or naive, but because she fell for him and I clearly saw that. This was before all was revealed and IMHO the edit showed it. JMO

The F1's HTD historically doesn't go well so even if the ex's stories didn't come out, IMHO his HTD would probably not go well either. I'm sure the F2's HTD will be perfect in every way, same as every other F2's HTD.

Yes, @GuardianAngel. Some of us have seen their connection from the M&G.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:54 pm

@Mommyof2
And I’ve seen HER connecting and persuing him and his response matching hers to get what he was after. Until it was too late to back out.
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:07 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Does it matter what her body language is with Jed? It was all built on a bed of lies.

6 week relationship and she bailed, peeps. That’s all I need to know about them.

It sort of matters to me because from a sleuthing standpoint, and studying the edit, for me it's more proof that Jed was her F1 from the beginning. Not because she has a bad picker, not because she is young or naive, but because she fell for him and I clearly saw that. This was before all was revealed and IMHO the edit showed it. JMO

The F1's HTD historically doesn't go well so even if the ex's stories didn't come out, IMHO his HTD would probably not go well either. I'm sure the F2's HTD will be perfect in every way, same as every other F2's HTD.

Yes, @GuardianAngel.  Some of us have seen their connection from the M&G.  

Yet, I would argue that Hannah fell, and continued to fall, for Jed because she was young and naive. Hannah failed to see the red flags flying regarding his "confession" of initially doing the show to promote himself and his music. She accepted his excuse and then ignored the dozen or so times (to date) he pulled out his guitar to play and simultaneously be filmed. And now we are going to a recording studio for his HTD? Another red flag. Not seeing those red flags - to me - is a sign of her immaturity and lack of experience.

It appears to me (as what has been shown on screen) that there is an energy and intensity imbalance in their relationship (with Hannah at 100% and Jed at about 15%) -- and even though that makes for awkward tv viewing, Hannah might appreciate that. Who knows? To each their own!  All IMO.

I don't disagree that she fell (totally agree, actually) but not seeing the many red flags with this guy, speaks to Hannah's immaturity and lack of relationship experience. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:20 am

Hannah loved Jed. Jed didn't love Hannah. The end laugh out loud. (JMO obviously)

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:28 am

@North Well, I will agree with you there about Hannah being immature. At 24, she still has time to grow up. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:33 am

Is Hannah immature? She’s 24. She’s not going to handle every relationship perfectly and she’s not going to have all the life experience to help her through, like Rachel Lindsey who had almost 10 years of life on her. Maybe Hannah is exactly where she should be, considering she’s like 2 years removed from the sorority house and her frontal lobe isn’t even fully developed yet. laugh out loud

For 24 I think she carries herself exceptionally well. And even just the bravery and the balls it took to cut Jed completely out of her life (in a relatively VERY short amount of time) is all I need to see to have a little more faith in her than I initially gave credit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am

Mommyof2 wrote:@North Well, I will agree with you there about Hannah being immature.  At 24, she still has time to grow up.  Jmo

Absolutely. I have 10 years on her and rolled my eyes at Jed's confession. And, I was rolling my eyes at his guitar playing and singing prior to said confession. That's what life experiences will do for you.

I still love her -- she's up there with Jilly for me. She young and naive and endearing and unabashedly herself - love her or hate.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:44 am

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:@North Well, I will agree with you there about Hannah being immature.  At 24, she still has time to grow up.  Jmo

Absolutely. I have 10 years on her and rolled my eyes at Jed's confession. And, I was rolling my eyes at his guitar playing and singing prior to said confession. That's what life experiences will do for you.

I still love her -- she's up there with Jilly for me. She young and naive and endearing and unabashedly herself - love her or hate.

I have 22 years on her...gosh, that sounds old! laugh out loud. I have seen Hannah during different interviews and thought she carried herself well and yet in the show, I see her having tantrums, flipping the bird and walking away...oh and let's not forget when she slapped the camera. Her interactions on SM show her immaturity too. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:44 am

sosleepy wrote:Is Hannah immature? She’s 24. She’s not going to handle every relationship perfectly and she’s not going to have all the life experience to help her through, like Rachel Lindsey who had almost 10 years of life on her. Maybe Hannah is exactly where she should be, considering she’s like 2 years removed from the sorority house and her frontal lobe isn’t even fully developed yet. laugh out loud

For 24 I think she carries herself exceptionally well. And even just the bravery and the balls it took to cut Jed completely out of her life (in a relatively VERY short amount of time) is all I need to see to have a little more faith in her than I initially gave credit.

Yup. She did something Jillian (my other fav) couldn't do -- which was cut her loses. Bravo Hannah. I didn't watch Colton's season so had no expectations for her. And, even for all her awkwardness and fumbles and cringe moments with Luke, I still just love her. She's very authentic -- this is supposed to be "reality tv" and real life is messy and complicated. I tuned in and out of both Rachel and Becca's seasons -- thought they were a bit boring and too polished/pulled together. Guess that's what an older and more mature lead will bring. But not with Hannah...I'm invested!

I still say this Bachelorette process was not the best one for Hannah to find true love -- she's a fixer, a processor, and gravitates to her type so this shortened time frame did not work in her favor. But hopefully, she learned a great deal from the experience. And maybe has a date for after ATFR. giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:32 am

I dont really believe Jed fell in love with Hannah. In that moment when Hannah told him she loves him, his response was like "WTF?" The woman (you're supposed to be in love with) just told you IFILWY and you say "let me have my moment."  It's almost like, let me cherish my win! He wanted to gain a "fundationally powerful couple" to help his itty bitty career as a no-name country singer. That's it. He didn't say he wants to find his one true love.   It lines up perfectly with his intent to deceive for a platform. I have not seen his love for Hannah and unfortunately, I can't unsee the lies and the serial cheater when I look at him.  Knowing what we know even further taints his words with such venom because you see this naive girl not knowing the snake that lurks behind the facade. So sad and it makes me want to puke every time he speaks. All jmo

Last edited by SarahD on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:53 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
North wrote:

I have 22 years on her...gosh, that sounds old!  laugh out loud. I have seen Hannah during different interviews and thought she carried herself well and yet in the show, I see her having tantrums, flipping the bird and walking away...oh and let's not forget when she slapped the camera.  Her interactions on SM show her immaturity too.  Jmo.

Hannah is hardly the only lead to have had tantrums while filming. They all lose it at one point or other. Colton jumped the fence last year and pushed the camera away just as she did. And I have been know to flip the bird … or two … in my time and let me tell you, nobody would call me immature.

The pressure, the manipulation, the lack of sleep and the fact she was ill a couple of times during the shoot all plays a part in how she reacts. So far I haven't seen anything from her that makes her seem anything other than what she is … a 24 year old still figuring herself out. I know it took me longer than that and it wasn't on national television thank goodness. As for the SM stuff, I don't see it any different than most people of her generation. Over all, I have been pleasantly surprised.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki