SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I've just discovered Bachelor Archive, yay, so now I can watch American Bach, as we don't get it in Australia any more. I didn't watch Colton's season, so had no exposure to Hannah before, but wow, she is just great! So out of the typical Bachelorette mode, really not polished, despite being a beauty queen, and seems very down to earth. I'm surprised by how physical she is with her guys, as the Australian Betts's are VERY tame compared to her, but I love it, you go get what you need Hannah laugh out loud

I can't help but read spoilers, so my perception of Jed is coloured by what I knew about him before I watched. I just can't warm to him, but I wonder if that would be different if I was watching with fresh eyes. If he didn't want his life to turn into a raging dumpster fire he should have stuck with the original plan, and self eliminated at F5.

Luke is the worst. I've met people like him, who hide behind their faith, and have zero self awareness. He's not going to change, because he genuinely thinks he's done nothing wrong, and in his opinion, has God on his side. The best we can hope is that one day he has another shower epiphany, and realise that he is a douche.

And I love Tyler, he is beautiful and glorious, the end laugh out loud

Hanging out for these hometown dates, sounds like Jed's will be messy, and Luke's will certainly be interesting.

hi good to see u here!! How good is this season of American Bachette right! I wasn't into Hannah on Coltons season but imo she is bad azz as the bachelorette its so entertaining! but i have to admit Tyler C is the sole reason i started watching Embarressed! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 1f60d I am so addicted with the post show shenanigans happening that i have no time to sleuth the current Aussie bach with you guys laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:27 pm

I am loving it @LeapofFaith, makes me realise how bargain basement Bach AU is laugh out loud At least Hannah’s season will be over by the time Matt’s season gets started, and you’ll be able to commit yourself. 

I kind of hope she gets back with Tyler, and I also hope she doesn’t as I’d love to see him as Bach, if he would do it, and also to see Hannah have some time to reflect on why she chooses the guys she chooses, rather than sliding back with someone she didn’t choose. Because on the dates last week IMO the body language from Hannah towards Jed screamed F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:42 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Welcome to the other side of the world!!! So nice to see you here!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:26 am

@Dirty Street Pie I discovered it too - best thing, as ai was getting very frustrated not being able to watch the US shows in Australia

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:32 am

@pikake An excellent post

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Moving my post to general discussion

HEA wrote:
We have social media spoiling for a decade now. So prods, imo, changed their game to play and use this to their advantage. They tried for many years to hide but failed, thanks to RS. They are reasons why the teasers changed too. We used to see glimpses of the FRC on ep1 teaser, but no more.

Now taping a breakup is for prods a rating miracle. Jason, jake, Arie... and now Hannah.. first bachelorette. Considering the last 4 or 5 bachelorettes picked their F1 at ep1 with the FIR.... this season had to be dramatic to keep the ratings up. Reasons also why they decided to give us the list of all contestants BEFORE the premiere in order to obtain some juicy current or exes stories to incorporate into Hannah season. Imo, they knew about Haley but also other girls with other contestants. They picked one for the drama exit, using Demi... why set up that at premiere, prods could have eliminated him before. If they were (sarcasm) really friends with Hannah, they would have eliminated this guy beforehand with no fuss. They wanted drama and frustration from the start at premiere. They gave poop to Hannah from beginning to end imo. They did not know if Hannah would fall for Jed but they knew her enough to hope... they knew if she wanted to move from the South, knew her type of men, knew her well enough to manipulate her. They always select their leads as carefully as the contestants, discuss risks, possibilities and script with alternative endings. All of them are pawns.

But underneath, contestants have the same role to play and the lead will fall in love with one guy only, every other guys will get a number to be eliminated. It is the toppings that change, not the cake

So I understand the hopes to see again another switch with Tyler but I do not see this happening at all.

The only possibility is a change of mind from Hannah to give a second chance to Jed... if the love is real between them after all the trashy social media will calm down and move on to the next season. It is a possibility but not a certitude. Chances are very low IMO

Jmo

chgohighlife wrote:
Hey Girl @HEA
I’m really hoping Tyler does not mix it up long term with Hot Mess Hannah and I can’t imagine why his mom is pushing for it. In other words, I hope you’re right about that but, I can see many efforts afoot to prevent Hannah from going home empty-handed. Fans are literally conjuring up a Tyler reboot so, I expect tptb to try to make that happen. I just want him to say no but, this is a superhero moment he may not pass up so, I’ve prepared myself for that. She and Peter had magic and he supposedly took it hard but, who knows?

Where I disagree: IMO, Hannah had an INCREDIBLE group of men. One of the best I’ve seen from the standpoint of education and employment. Seemingly respectful gentlemen who by and large seemed into her. Great credentials and jobs for the most part. The problem is her taste veered to men I think most girls would have sent home early, IMO.

@chgohighlife
I never said the group was not a nice bunch of guys. I said they were pawns in prods hands like all contestants and leads who sign a contract that literally allows them to manipulate them as they wish.

But to be honest... considering Luke drama took the majority of the script... do we really know them? Can we be certain that they are all angels and have no skeletons in their closets?

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:46 pm

North wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think the future potential earnings are also significantly related to length of time on show and definitely more as one approaches the FRC.
Right. Which is why F5 seemed odd to me. F4 is the money shot, right? You practically get a 30 minute infomercial about yourself and for a aspiring musician, this would be ideal.
F5 is realistic from a risk assessment perspective though. After that the exposure is bigger, and the fall from grace if you are caught is higher. If he had left at F5, Haley would possibly have taken him back, or at least covered for him. If word still got out, the backlash would not have been worse than for Pete or Tayshia.

As so many swindlers, he might have started to feel more invincible the more he got away with.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Look at the way she is looking at him while he is singing to her. I don't think I have ever seen the lead be this obvious about their F1, but Hannah certainly was. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:07 pm

@Mommyof2 Hannah is an open book with her facial reaction IMO

I really hope Jed is not that bad. I do not care about opinions, one sided stories. He is a dog lover so he cannot be that bad in my eyes HA! sneakyl

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:07 pm

I think Hannah was infatuated with the idea(emphasis on idea) of ending up with an aspiring country music artist and living in Nashville. A Star is Born really got to her head. Jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:09 pm

HEA wrote:Moving my post to general discussion

HEA wrote:
We have social media spoiling for a decade now. So prods, imo, changed their game to play and use this to their advantage. They tried for many years to hide but failed, thanks to RS. They are reasons why the teasers changed too. We used to see glimpses of the FRC on ep1 teaser, but no more.

Now taping a breakup is for prods a rating miracle. Jason, jake, Arie... and now Hannah.. first bachelorette. Considering the last 4 or 5 bachelorettes picked their F1 at ep1 with the FIR.... this season had to be dramatic to keep the ratings up. Reasons also why they decided to give us the list of all contestants BEFORE the premiere in order to obtain some juicy current or exes stories to incorporate into Hannah season. Imo, they knew about Haley but also other girls with other contestants. They picked one for the drama exit, using Demi... why set up that at premiere, prods could have eliminated him before. If they were (sarcasm) really friends with Hannah, they would have eliminated this guy beforehand with no fuss. They wanted drama and frustration from the start at premiere. They gave poop to Hannah from beginning to end imo. They did not know if Hannah would fall for Jed but they knew her enough to hope... they knew if she wanted to move from the South, knew her type of men, knew her well enough to manipulate her. They always select their leads as carefully as the contestants, discuss risks, possibilities and script with alternative endings. All of them are pawns.

But underneath, contestants have the same role to play and the lead will fall in love with one guy only, every other guys will get a number to be eliminated. It is the toppings that change, not the cake

So I understand the hopes to see again another switch with Tyler but I do not see this happening at all.

The only possibility is a change of mind from Hannah to give a second chance to Jed... if the love is real between them after all the trashy social media will calm down and move on to the next season. It is a possibility but not a certitude. Chances are very low IMO

Jmo

chgohighlife wrote:
Hey Girl @HEA
I’m really hoping Tyler does not mix it up long term with Hot Mess Hannah and I can’t imagine why his mom is pushing for it. In other words, I hope you’re right about that but, I can see many efforts afoot to prevent Hannah from going home empty-handed. Fans are literally conjuring up a Tyler reboot so, I expect tptb to try to make that happen. I just want him to say no but, this is a superhero moment he may not pass up so, I’ve prepared myself for that. She and Peter had magic and he supposedly took it hard but, who knows?

Where I disagree: IMO, Hannah had an INCREDIBLE group of men. One of the best I’ve seen from the standpoint of education and employment. Seemingly respectful gentlemen who by and large seemed into her. Great credentials and jobs for the most part. The problem is her taste veered to men I think most girls would have sent home early, IMO.

@chgohighlife
I never said the group was not a nice bunch of guys. I said they were pawns in prods hands like all contestants and leads who sign a contract that literally allows them to manipulate them as they wish.

But to be honest... considering Luke drama took the majority of the script... do we really know them? Can we be certain that they are all angels and have no skeletons in their closets?

@HEA,
That’s actually the point. We don’t know about the group overall because Hannah scraped the bottom of the barrel with her top two and only paid “lip service” to the rest. IMO like a lot of young women she just got stuck on stupid and never really evaluated the rest so we don’t know about them but, we never know. You say she was steered that way by tptb and you may be right but, she’s willful and headstrong and IMO not that malleable. I think she chose who she wanted but, I never would have guessed either of those guys would be her choice. I just see two zeros. But, she was clearly enraptured. cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:16 pm

@Chgohighlife I wonder how quick the lead know her top 2.

I always wondered if it is chemistry at first meet. What gives that they focus on some and not other? Obviously she did on Luke, then Jed. Tyler and Peter were prods pics for the script/dates. She liked them but initially it was not her choice. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel