SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Well, based on that preview posted of Luke's HTD, ithey both said was downhill from the initial fireworks and that Hannah has not had any conversations with Luke apart from house drama. Luke's family also did not have the benefit of seeing what we saw and based off of the 30 seconds description of Hnnah, they're also dumbfounded why Luke made it to HTD. They know the guy ("Luke being Luke").

I think Hannah hang on too long to that initial fireworks, their faith conversation that Chris H alluded to and her idea of her perfect guy. After that HTD, she still couldn't let him go because she saw herself in that family and in that prayer group. She hang on to that and without the sex talk, he'd be F1 or F2. All MO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:55 pm

SarahD wrote:Well, based on that preview posted of Luke's HTD, ithey both said was downhill from the initial fireworks and that Hannah has not had any conversations with Luke apart from house drama.  Luke's family also did not have the benefit of seeing what we saw and based off of the 30 seconds description of Hnnah, they're also dumbfounded why Luke made it to HTD. They know the guy ("Luke being Luke").

I think Hannah hang on too long to that initial fireworks, their faith conversation that Chris H alluded to and her idea of her perfect guy.  After that HTD, she still couldn't let him go because she saw herself in that family and in that prayer group.  She hang on to that and without the sex talk, he'd be F1 or F2. All MO.
fully agree with you about luke. i am wondering if she kept luke on for fantasy suites because her f1's (jed) hometown date did not go well. i feel like she kept luke as insurance in case it didn't work out with jed.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:34 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
SarahD wrote:Well, based on that preview posted of Luke's HTD, ithey both said was downhill from the initial fireworks and that Hannah has not had any conversations with Luke apart from house drama.  Luke's family also did not have the benefit of seeing what we saw and based off of the 30 seconds description of Hnnah, they're also dumbfounded why Luke made it to HTD. They know the guy ("Luke being Luke").

I think Hannah hang on too long to that initial fireworks, their faith conversation that Chris H alluded to and her idea of her perfect guy.  After that HTD, she still couldn't let him go because she saw herself in that family and in that prayer group.  She hang on to that and without the sex talk, he'd be F1 or F2. All MO.
fully agree with you about luke. i am wondering if she kept luke on for fantasy suites because her f1's (jed) hometown date did not go well. i feel like she kept luke as insurance in case it didn't work out with jed.

She had no reservations about Jed until she met his family. I'm really dying to see the Jed family HTD. It's like the whole family knew about Haley. I'm curious what questions they'll ask. It probably didn't go well because the parents knew and were uncomfortable will be interesting to see the dynamic, the energy in the room, etc. . He just brought a different girl 2 months ago and then here he is again and thinking of proposing.

Weare they all in it? Did they get prepped by Jed not to ask about Haley?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:49 pm

^^^ provably why Jed told Haley he wanted to only make it to F5. No family involved with his lie.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Minney wrote:^^^ provably why Jed told Haley he wanted  to only make it to F5. No family involved with his lie.

He had a choice though. He could have chosen to leave before hometowns. IMO he was selfish and wanted to see how far he actually could go. In the end, he got caught because of all his lies. Dude would have been better off actually breaking it off with Haley when they talked about it. I doubt there would be the backlash against him if he had. Yes, people would still be talking but if that relationship had actually ended, it wouldn't be as harsh. Now, the asking for girls numbers and grabbing butts would be what people would be talking about.

My feelings about him have nothing to do with everything that has come out. I just didn't see the appeal from the beginning and something seemed off about him to me. Every so often my first impressions of contestants has ended up being right even though I've been the minority. Looks like Jed is one of them.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:21 pm

@HavaDrPepper. I had the same first impression of Jed, too. When the first spoiler came out that she had picked Tyler -- I could definitely see them together. When the spoiler was corrected to Jed -- I was not only disappointed, but couldn't see why she would have picked him, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:28 pm

So maybe the family knew the dark secret that finally ended Jed two month later. And their vibe affected Hannah to the point that she almost picked the good guy.
What is this? Shakespeare? A Greek tragedy? Inception?

I wonder if Jed planned to bail out in some suitable fashion right until the moment when Hannah told him she was falling in love. If so, no wonder his heart fell through the earth. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:18 pm

I've just discovered Bachelor Archive, yay, so now I can watch American Bach, as we don't get it in Australia any more. I didn't watch Colton's season, so had no exposure to Hannah before, but wow, she is just great! So out of the typical Bachelorette mode, really not polished, despite being a beauty queen, and seems very down to earth. I'm surprised by how physical she is with her guys, as the Australian Betts's are VERY tame compared to her, but I love it, you go get what you need Hannah laugh out loud

I can't help but read spoilers, so my perception of Jed is coloured by what I knew about him before I watched. I just can't warm to him, but I wonder if that would be different if I was watching with fresh eyes. If he didn't want his life to turn into a raging dumpster fire he should have stuck with the original plan, and self eliminated at F5.

Luke is the worst. I've met people like him, who hide behind their faith, and have zero self awareness. He's not going to change, because he genuinely thinks he's done nothing wrong, and in his opinion, has God on his side. The best we can hope is that one day he has another shower epiphany, and realise that he is a douche.

And I love Tyler, he is beautiful and glorious, the end laugh out loud

Hanging out for these hometown dates, sounds like Jed's will be messy, and Luke's will certainly be interesting.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:25 pm

blueblues wrote: *snipped*
I wonder if Jed planned to bail out in some suitable fashion right until the moment when Hannah told him she was falling in love. If so, no wonder his heart fell through the earth. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Right? What an ego! Hannah fell for him, so he figured he could ride it out and maybe win the whole thing? We know he didn't fall for Hannah based on the sc analysis of the moment she told him she was falling for him, so he could have bowed out right then if he had any kind of decency. I can't stand to look at his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:30 pm

I think the future potential earnings are also significantly related to length of time on show and definitely more as one approaches the FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the future potential earnings are also significantly related to length of time on show and definitely more as one approaches the FRC.

Right. Which is why F5 seemed odd to me. F4 is the money shot, right? You practically get a 30 minute infomercial about yourself and for a aspiring musician, this would be ideal.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:14 pm

SarahD wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

She had no reservations about Jed until she met his family.  I'm really dying to see the Jed family HTD. It's like the whole family knew about Haley. I'm curious what questions they'll ask.  It probably didn't go well because the parents knew and were uncomfortable will be interesting to see the dynamic, the energy in the room, etc. . He just brought a different girl 2 months ago and then here he is again and thinking of proposing.

Weare they all in it? Did they get prepped by Jed not to ask about Haley?
we will see if they were in on it but i think not. i cannot remember which interview but hayley said she and jed told friends they broke up when he went on the show. that's probably what he told his parents too. they were probably shocked that he could "break up" with someone and then a month later be wanting to propose to someone he just met. that's probably what prompted his father's Instagram rant right after the home town dates.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel