SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:23 pm

HEA wrote:I really hope Jed is not that bad. I do not care about opinions, one sided stories. He is a dog lover so he cannot be that bad in my eyes HA! sneakyl
JMO but it's not really one-sided stories when there are receipts from multiple multiple women about how awful he is. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Look at the way she is looking at him while he is singing to her.  I don't think I have ever seen the lead be this obvious about their F1, but Hannah certainly was.  Jmo.

Shayne Lomas’ Season was the most obvious to me. From night one Matt only had eyes for her. There was no hiding it. It was literally her season. JoJos season was also obvious to me. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 pm

Abda81864 wrote:I think Hannah was infatuated with the idea(emphasis on idea) of ending up with an aspiring country music artist and living in Nashville. A Star is Born really got to her head. Jmo

i agree with this. Hannah has said she wants to move to Nashville and do PR for country artists before and then Jed comes in as a country artist trying to make it....he fits her narrative of what she wants for her life...i def think that played a huge role in her picking him
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:33 pm

HEA wrote:@Chgohighlife I wonder how quick the lead know her top 2.

I always wondered if it is chemistry at first meet. What gives that they focus on some and not other? Obviously she did on Luke, then Jed. Tyler and Peter were prods pics for the script/dates. She liked them but initially it was not her choice. Imo

Its different for every lead but most leads and producers have said that they know their top 5 or so from the first night. Obviously there may be exceptions to this but i think its true for the majority
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:33 pm

I believe this is a recent Instagram story by a cousin of Jed's. Yikes they aren't supportive of Hannah at all - can't see Hannah getting back together with Jed when the family talks about her like this. JMO.

https://imgur.com/a/PwgcXQF

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Thatsm10

https://www.instagram.com/talbg_5/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE crossed out non factual statement)

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Oh so Jed's family sucks too? I am not surprised. #WhatsAJed (IMO)

Also, Hannah did nothing to deserve this....this was all on Jed, no amount of shade from his family is going to change that. (In my opinion)

Last edited by Diana on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:40 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I believe this is a recent Instagram story by a cousin of Jed's. Yikes they aren't supportive of Hannah at all - can't see Hannah getting back together with Jed when the family talks about her like this. JMO.

https://imgur.com/a/PwgcXQF

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Thatsm10
https://www.instagram.com/talbg_5/

Sorry I fail to see it . This is peter not jed question

Where do you see it is his cousin? Plus families may désapprouve but for me it means nothing. Everyone can have an opinion, doesn’t mean the concerns will be influenced. Dad disapproved the engagement yet Jed proposed

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:43 pm

HEA wrote:

Sorry I fail to see it . This is peter it jed question

This is a still from an instagram story about Hannah's hometown dates - that's why it is a picture of her with Peter. The cousin is commenting about Mrs. Wyatt saying to Hannah "I have no opinion of you" during the hometown portion with Jed and she is praising her for saying that.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Look at the way she is looking at him while he is singing to her.  I don't think I have ever seen the lead be this obvious about their F1, but Hannah certainly was.  Jmo.

Shayne Lomas’ Season was the most obvious to me.  From night one Matt only had eyes for her.  There was no hiding it.  It was literally her season.  JoJos season was also obvious to me.  All imo.

Forgot about JoJo. Yes, her season was obvious. Like she really would have chosen Robby. laugh out loud. I didn't watch Matt's season.

I just think Hannah is making it pretty clear that she is really into Jed. I don't see her acting this way with any of the other guys. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
I just think Hannah is making it pretty clear that she is really into Jed.  I don't see her acting this way with any of the other guys.  Jmo.  

She was really into Jed during the season, but that was months ago. She's made it very clear right now via her Instagram stories that she's no longer into who Jed has turned out to be in real life. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:47 pm

I saw the story the other day when it was still up and just to clear something up. That person that posted that story is not a family member of Jed's but one of his sister Lily's best friends. You can tell because what she post about Lily that they are friends. She is also currently going to school in Rhode Island so I don't think she even knows much of the story. Also I do not feel comfortable posting her page on the board since the story is now going.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
I just think Hannah is making it pretty clear that she is really into Jed.  I don't see her acting this way with any of the other guys.  Jmo.  

She was really into Jed during the season, but that was months ago. She's made it very clear right now via her Instagram stories that she's no longer into who Jed has turned out to be in real life. IMO

I am referring to the show, not what is happening now. To me, there is no doubt that Jed is her F1. I will be curious to see if Tyler catches up in the next few weeks, but right now she is all about Jed. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel