SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 pm

@Bleiby527 here is the IG of the girl that posted that Hannah shade, apparently she is Jed’s sister Lily’s best friend as @smg2587 noted, it’s a public page but IG story no longer live. https://www.instagram.com/talbg_5/

@Diana actually ok if Jed’s family / family friends throw shade as well, it just helps confirm what some of us have speculated that no way these two are getting back together...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:I think Hannah was infatuated with the idea(emphasis on idea) of ending up with an aspiring country music artist and living in Nashville. A Star is Born really got to her head. Jmo

i agree with this. Hannah has said she wants to move to Nashville and do PR for country artists before and then Jed comes in as a country artist trying to make it....he fits her narrative of what she wants for her life...i def think that played a huge role in her picking him
i agree that this was a big factor. but i think she also really liked jed's personality. he was popular in the house, even hayley said he was a great guy despite everything. so he probably has some charm.

i agree that jed was a f-kboy before coming on the show. i believe hayley's receipts. but he can't go back in time and redo that. he hasn't even said anything yet about his side so i withhold judgement. i will wait and see if he really fell for hannah. even the biggest playboys settle down eventually when they meet the right someone.

until someone produces evidence about his post-show behavior i'm taking it with a grain of salt. i'm not taking the reddit mod's word for it if she is not even willing to describe what is on the alleged tape. it's too easy to spread a story on reddit and people hate jed enough to believe it wholesale.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:55 pm

To further show that Hannah and jed are not getting back together....it looks like jed’s Sister has unfollowed Hannah on Instagram. She followed her at one time and now no longer does.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:03 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:I think Hannah was infatuated with the idea(emphasis on idea) of ending up with an aspiring country music artist and living in Nashville. A Star is Born really got to her head. Jmo

i agree with this. Hannah has said she wants to move to Nashville and do PR for country artists before and then Jed comes in as a country artist trying to make it....he fits her narrative of what she wants for her life...i def think that played a huge role in her picking him
i agree that this was a big factor. but i think she also really liked jed's personality. he was popular in the house, even hayley said he was a great guy despite everything. so he probably has some charm.

i agree that jed was a f-kboy before coming on the show. i believe hayley's receipts. but he can't go back in time and redo that. he hasn't even said anything yet about his side so i withhold judgement. i will wait and see if he really fell for hannah. even the biggest playboys settle down eventually when they meet the right someone.

until someone produces evidence about his post-show behavior i'm taking it with a grain of salt. i'm not taking the reddit mod's word for it if she is not even willing to describe what is on the alleged tape. it's too easy to spread a story on reddit and people hate jed enough to believe it wholesale.

Cough...Arie...cough cough. WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 3806527698 No one ever thought Arie would settle down. He will cheat on Lauren. They will never last. Well, they are married with a child now, so I guess anything is possible.

That said, Jed is still young. I think he will learn a huge lesson from all of this...or at least, I hope he will.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:07 pm

I think the break-up is not going to be solely about the girlfriend. i think Hannah has been portrayed as a strong woman and not a victim. So, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:12 pm

People want proof of Jed’s bad behavior after the show because there is “no proof” yet buy into everything RS is saying with less confidence than he’s ever has had before and call it a truth ? Where’s his proof ? Just stating my opinion .
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:16 pm

But when any sort of woman does speak out and provide proof, she is targeted and called out for wanting fame so either way they can't win. Too many allegations for them all to be lying JMO especially when a lot of them came out when he was not the spoiled F1.

When there is smoke, 99.9 of the time, there is fire.

JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:23 pm

There is more proof that RS has and others prob too. He said there is a group of texts that he won’t release now because Hannah and Jed are over. He said if they were still together he would have put them out there. People were asking to see and he said no need now. Plus they were super damning and very very inappropriate. They were the ones he cheated on Haley with. Anyway just throwing out there that Jed should be glad they are not being released.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Diana wrote:But when any sort of woman does speak out and provide proof, she is targeted and called out for wanting fame so either way they can't win. Too many allegations for them all to be lying JMO especially when a lot of them came out when he was not the spoiled F1.

When there is smoke, 99.9 of the time, there is fire.

JMHO
This!!! I am convinced there is no vendetta against Jed by random unrelated women, some of the allegations were there before filming completed and before he was the spoiled F1...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:34 pm

LaineyG wrote:There is more proof that RS has and others prob too. He said there is a group of texts that he won’t release now because Hannah and Jed are over.  He said if they were still together he would have put them out there. People were asking to see and he said no need now. Plus they were super damning and very very inappropriate.  They were the ones he cheated on Haley with.  Anyway just throwing out there that Jed should be glad they are not being released.

IF this is true of course, plus did this happened this year or wayyyyyy before he met Hannah. Nobody is perfect. Continuously trashing Jed’s past when Hannah was not even around is moot to me. Right now it looks like a will to destroy him to the grounds when obviously every girl agreed to tango with him. Social media should be careful, at one point they may look like idiots. I would just wait before lashing the piranhas. Just my opinion on social media bullying which is WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 318829699 .... and even if his past is not glorious, it doesn’t matter in the long run... I think he has received enough punishment for a lifetime. Gezzz :thud :shootme: this is supposed to be a love story on my tv. I see it. I enjoy seeing handsome men too. That is enough for me now. :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:37 pm

Um most of his behavior happened the months and even night before he met Hannah not years ago and if we believe which I do his post show shenanigans it never stopped after meeting her. Rolling Eyes JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Diana wrote:Oh so Jed's family sucks too? I am not surprised. #WhatsAJed (IMO)

Also, Hannah did nothing to deserve this....this was all on Jed, no amount of shade from his family is going to change that. (In my opinion)

Gosh...he sucks and his family sucks and she wants to be with him? If there's any slight chance that Hannah wants to get back with Jed, she's the dumbest ever.

I don't think she's that dumb.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel