SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bachefan Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:Wasn't there a clip of Hannah saying she just didn't want to have sex but to connect on a deeper level or something about that.  Could the FS suite with Tyler be what she was talking about?

It was a voice over of her saying something like...I don't want to just have sex, I want to love you in every way. I'm so hoping she says that to Tyler during their 'physical' conversation.

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Wow bachefan, I missed that along the way. There was also a preview early in season where Tyler & Hannah are on their 2nd one on one date on the bench talking with horses in background where you hear him say something like he can see their lives together & she responds I've been waiting to hear you say that but when that date was actually shown it was clear it had to be a voiceover sound bite taken from a later date... maybe fantasy suite.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:05 pm

mbl wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
SarahD wrote:In this one though, if they knew from the beginning, what is the end goal?

Maybe it's as simple as making Hannah the first bachelorette to switch her choice after the FRC, capturing a maximum amount of drama along the way. And if Hannah ends up with Tyler, she will have gotten through the dumpster fire with a guy who is pretty convincingly a good guy and who seems to really love her. And left the show with another good guy for the next lead. And the only real casualty is Jed. Seems to me like win / win / win / win / lose and the only lose is the guy who probably deserved to lose.

Key:
win = Tyler
win = Hannah
win = Peter
win = the show
lose = Jed

That’s an awfully big risk to take.  What if Tyler doesn’t take her back, then what are you left with?

Re: the bolded, I think I (my opinion, hence the first person use here) I would at least know that I tried, that I gave it a good shot. I am usually more conservative with social interactions but based on some of the rapport I've seen between H and T, I might give "nothing venture, nothing gained" a go.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:55 am

Poor Hannah Banana...what a trainwreck of a season.

I still love her, find her endearing, funny, genuine, unfiltered, sweet and think she made great and controversial TV. But, this was NOT the process for her to find a husband, let alone a boyfriend! I've been saying it all season...too young, too inexperienced, too stubborn, and maybe worst of all, she tries to fix broken men. I do give her credit for breaking up with Jed but picking Jed after all the musical red flags was problematic to begin with. Not to mention her laser-like focus on Luke which stunted her other relationships. That's just showing her youth and inexperience.

I am really looking forward to the MTA...to compare what was shared here to what will be shown. How will it be edited? How do the men really feel about Hannah?

I also CAN. NOT. wait to see ATFR 1&2 unfold. There is a LOT to unpack in those episodes, especially now that "Windmill guy" has been allegedly named. Will TPTB speed through Pete's sit-down to get to the "after the engagement blow-up" segment w/ Jed? I wonder if Hannah & Jed will both take the couch separately and then together?

If there is no hint/possibility of reconciliation with Tyler - then ATFR will be standard and they'll get him out of the way IMO. If there is, he'll come out last and ATFR will end somewhat hopeful (this is a show about finding "love" after all). I don't think he's much of an actor - even with his chill demeanor - so his body language will be one to watch for sure. Does he really want to pursue Hannah? Is he helping a friend save face? Or, is ABC promising him something else - Dancing w/the Stars? (he loves to dance, has a HUGE following, and ABC would love to pull in those viewers).

I think Hannah's best bet for ATFR would be to humbly admit this process wasn't for her. And, that's okay. She learned a LOT about herself, what she wants out of a relationship, and how to go about finding it. And I think that would be best even if there was a reconciliation with Tyler or Peter or whomever.

No matter what -- this season has been insane! All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Hannah G had a similar ITM b4 her FS date w/ Colton (saying she loved him and couldn’t wait to tell him). Even with Hannah not having a FS date and opportunity to share, at the AFTR she admitted she was thinking he may change his mind and come back for her. She also had much longer wait time from when filming ended to have moved on. With this season’s quick turnaround from FRC to the breakup - hard to believe Tyler was already over it. IMO production was in his ear letting him know there was trouble in paradise - around the time he met Jason in NYC (approx 4 weeks post FRC?).

Remember Kaitlyn saying in her June 10th Insta story that they were pushing out their OTV interview and just hanging out as “friends” - when they met up in Miami for the Grand launch party (June 10th, right after Jason and Tyler had met) and saying in the Twitter photo she posted (same night) that she “won’t be her arm candy for long”? Then June 11th we have Jason tweeting Mike for bachelor....All coincidental? IMO shi+ had hit the fan and Kaitlyn was probably the one who could relate best - being a controversial lead herself. Kaitlyn and Jason a “good couple” from production standpoint to help navigate a potential BN relationship. Again a possibility IMO. We’ll all find out soon.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Other than the post season breakup this season is like any other imo. There is manufacturers drama, the lead is “torn” at the end, they are literally paid to lead the contestants on and can’t let the others go just because they know their final one, they are attracted to multiple and many times (not all) have FS sex with multiple people and then get engaged a few days later. This season is the same just with different characters. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:59 pm

I don't think all the Luke P. stuff is usual for a season, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:02 pm

suzq wrote:I don't think all the Luke P. stuff is usual for a season, either.

It’s different every year and Hannah allowed it to go on.  But he would not have been at the next RC if not for TPTB bringing him there, so they manufactured the last stand off.  They try to up the drama each year it seems.  But it’s still all just drama and noise.  F1 was Jed at this point anyway so didn’t really matter.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Other than the post season breakup this season is like any other imo.  There is manufacturers drama, the lead is “torn” at the end, they are literally paid to lead the contestants on and can’t let the others go just because they know their final one, they are attracted to multiple and many times (not all) have FS sex with multiple people and then get engaged a few days  later.  This season is the same just with different characters.  All iMO

Tiggerlgh wrote:
suzq wrote:I don't think all the Luke P. stuff is usual for a season, either.

It’s different every year and Hannah allowed it to go on.  Bu5 he would not have been at the next RC if not for TPTB bringing him there, so they manufactured the last stand off.  They try to up the drama each year it seems.  But it’s still all just drama and noise.  F1 was Jed at this point anyway so didn’t really matter.

Agree. Same old same old.

They try to vary one thing each season to add drama but the results are the same.

THE clarity moment for the lead... bad hometown, romantic beautiful F2 last date...

Rachel... Peter got eliminated day previous FRC with him drowning in the lake of his own tears
Des...   Brooke quit at F3 when he wanted to quit earlier
Ali... Frank left for his ex GF and immediately went back to her
DeAnna... Texas lawyer came back at F3 to be rejected again (yep they used this card with Luke)
Ashley... Constantine quit at F3

I known another guy came back at F3... forgot which season though... a couple were eliminated before FRC

This season is no different. Prods find the right puppet fitting their script and that is that

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:22 pm

@HEA Reid came back on Jillian’s season

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@HEA Reid came back on Jill’s season

Yes!!! Forgot the names yes

DeAnna... the one she wanted but left at F4... what was his name again?
Jillian... Ed returning because he was her F1 all along
Kaitlyn... the sex with Vial... which was a first outside FS

I mean every season we have this drama Hannah season is no different... SM hate is just more crazy imo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:56 pm

Graham Bunn was DeAnna's f4. Jeremy was her f3.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel