SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:03 pm

I agree with --its the same storyline just different characters.

I was just wondering--if they make Tyler the Bachelor,would they bring in Hannah at F3 like they did with Deanna on Jason's season? They flew her all the way to NZ to say she made a mistake and wanted Jason back? I feel like they might be tempted to do that to milk his & her popularity!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:26 pm

albean99 wrote:Graham Bunn was DeAnna's f4. Jeremy was her f3.

Yes!! Thanks

IMO, Peter was cast to be next bachelor. Everything fit to the t.

Tyler was IMO an exception. She did not notice him but mid season. Even said she judged him as a player.

Many media call Tyler, the new Peter. Sometimes somehow one contestant becomes extremely popular to fans. Here, I think Hannah kept the top 4 she was physically the most attracted but IMO prods never considered him as next bachelor until SM went nuts.

But for me, because spoilers confirmed that Peter was devastated at Hannah reject... next Bachelor is written front and center for him imo.

Tyler is smart and will surf on his popularity in NYC. Modeling Is a short career, if he accept the gig, he would have lost a year away including Hannah season. That is a risk. Signing with this new talents agency means to me that he made up his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:29 pm

^^^
Dan Cox from Des’ season is 36 and recently returned from Italy where he did a photo shoot for a men’s brand called Rhone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:59 pm

^^^
Few exceptions always happen everywhere. And yes, we still need middle aged models. I like silver foxes Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:02 am

I know I am stretching here, but what are the chances Hannah said to Luke "i have had sex in a windmill" just to piss him off so he would finally leave?? To me that comment means she only had sex with Peter (if she had it with more than Peter why would she of chosen to just choose the windmilll to say)
And if she did just have sex with Peter, it doesn't make sense as she has the most physical chemistry with Tyler and she said she was falling in love with Jed.
It would also make sense as to why Tyler, Hannah, and Peter were commenting about windmills on Nicks post. Nothing about them commenting on the windmill thing on that post makes sense if it really did happen.

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Some info from RS:

I know America is waiting on pins and needles for July 29th & 30th and the two night live finale to see how this poop show finally plays itself out. And there isn’t a day that goes by that numerous people don’t email me with either:

-they KNOW Hannah and Tyler are together now
-they THINK Hannah and Tyler are together now
-they WANT Hannah and Tyler to be together in the end

I’m sorry to burst your bubble. It’s not happening. Again, just like the “Peter is windmill sex guy” that I tweeted over the weekend which so many questioned, all I can tell you is what I know to be true. Regardless of whatever they’re doing online, I’m being told there is nothing going on between Hannah and Tyler, nor will there be come the live ATFR. They obviously had a strong connection during the show, he’s been very supportive of her on social media, but it doesn’t mean anything in terms of them getting back together. I guess there are those who will never give up hope because, well, I’ll never understand why, but I’m just telling you you might want to lower your expectations because I’m told it’s not in the cards.

Now, on a positive note, that brings us to information that floated around the internet last night that I’m sure a few of you may have heard since it got sent to me at least 10 times, and that’s that at a watch party in Florida last night, I was TOLD that Tyler’s mom was telling everyone he’s gonna be the next “Bachelor.” Now, I didn’t hear his mom say this. Nor do I even know if she actually did. I was just TOLD (ten different times from people) she was heard saying this. So take that for what it’s worth. Look, it’s not like it would be a major surprise if Tyler became the “Bachelor.” Hell, I think a lot of female viewers of this show would probably collectively orgasm if he did. But do I think he’s already been chosen and his mom spoiled it? Probably not. This is gonna be between Tyler, Peter, and Mike for the most part. But it’s not like when one is chosen, we’re gonna get an answer as to why the other two weren’t. So lets tap the brakes on, “What chances do you give so-and-so?” Does it matter? One of them will probably get chosen, and the other two won’t, and it won’t matter why they didn’t.

We’ve said for years that the lead of this show doesn’t need to carry the show. The cast carries the show. The drama, the cattiness, the travel, the dates, the bickering – all that is what makes the show the show. I’ll always go back to Sean and Ben Higgins as perfect examples. While people definitely liked them on their seasons, it’s not like either of them were Mr. Personality who jumped off the screen at you. And when they were announced as the leads, there were plenty of groans from the audience how boring they were. And look how popular they became. So lets quit saying there has to be this perfect choice for lead. There is no perfect choice. It’s just a choice they make and you’re gonna watch regardless of how much you scream you won’t. Every lead has gotten hate when they were named, yet the show is still here 17 years and 39 seasons later starting next “Bachelor.” HOWEVER, with that said, I think I can honestly say that if they do make Tyler the “Bachelor,” he will probably get the least amount of negativity thrown his way than any previous lead. Oh sure, he’ll get some, I’m just talking in comparison to every other announcement of Juan Pablo, Chris, Ben, Nick, Arie, and Colton. Like I said, there might be a collective orgasm across America if Tyler gets the gig. And hey, according to his mom at a watch party last night, it’s gonna be him.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 pm

^^ yep. no surprise here. Pretty obvious to me that Hannah is not with or even will be with Tyler.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:43 pm

HEA wrote:^^ yep. no surprise here. Pretty obvious to me that Hannah is not with or even will be with Tyler.

I think Hannah was helping TPTB to pump Tyler up for the Bach on SM and if someone heard his mama say it. Then we know that he's going to be it. I would rather it be him than Mike and probably Peter, too.. I don't think the other two has that IT factor that a lead needs.... Just my honest opinion
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:11 pm

If what RS said is true (first time I wish his spoiler is true, hahaha) then I will pump my fist YES! I’ve said time and time again, Tyler deserves someone who chooses him over everyone else, who can recognize and appreciate the essences of him, who will love and accept him unconditionally. Hannah, IMO, is not his person.

However, if they decide to get back, I wish them well!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Since RS and reddit source said there is no reconciliation of Hannah and Tyler it got me thinking. Hannah must have said something to Tyler at the FRC that just can't be forgotten. I am guessing she said something like "your perfect in so many ways, but something is missing". Or "I want it to be you, but you are not my fierce love". If she said something like that, then game over...no reconciialtion.

When I dissect her speech the morning after her and Tyler's FS date and she is crying and very emotional saying "I can't let him go"...I believe she is crying because she was probably going to let him go but then realized she couldn't now since she finally realized his love for her and wanted to see if she could get there with him.

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 pm

I never believed Hannah and Tyler would end up together. Part of me hoped that the heroine of our story would get the great guy at the end, but that's not real life and the Bachelor/Bachelorette is NOT a Hallmark channel movie...or The Notebook...or From Here To Eternity. Yes, Lauren Zima's thirst/promotion is getting to me. laugh out loud Actually ALL the thirsty Tyler C. stuff is! I get it, he's attractive and apparently a nice guy. So he'll probably be the next Bachelor. Is Lauren Zima going to write his lines for the whole next season long? There I said it, I've been wanted to say for a long time, I think she probably writes his speeches.

So what would a Tyler Bachelorette season look like anyways? There would have to be plenty of drama to 'out do' Hannah's season. Lot's of messy girls fighting over Tyler. I'm here for that actually! I believe every women getting out of a limo on night one would be ready to marry Tyler. They probably would have already picked out their wedding dresses! laugh out loud Tyler would definitely be married at the end of the this. Not just engaged, but married. He would have to follow through with it and get married, I don't see it any other way. Yes, it could be a long engagement, but probably not. TPTB would want to televise that wedding for sure!!

So what kind of contestants would there be? I'm sure plenty of beautiful women. I'm picturing him with someone at the end that looks like they're from New York/New Jersey, maybe from Miami. We'll see. Just my thoughts. I was really hoping for Mike to be the Bachelor, but how can he really compete against Tyler? Is this Bachelor talk all too soon? I think they will announce it sooner rather than later so people can get used to Tyler being in this position as a single guy looking for love. JMO

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Has the Reddit spoiler account ever got a spoiler before RS. I haven’t been checking over there long but most seems to be after or same information as RS.

I know they say Peter is moving in with Tyler in NYC but I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

Thanks

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel