SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna July 3rd 2019, 7:13 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Jed is also just 25, can he not be forgiven for his mistakes as well?   
Hannah and Jed’s “mistakes” are not even in the same ballpark. You can’t compare them IMO. Not to mention that nothing that Jed did was a mistake. It was an extremely calculated, heartless, selfish move and he got busted.
Right. Hannah has made mistakes. Jed is a bad dude. Straight up. No mistakes here. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 July 3rd 2019, 7:14 pm

LynnTa wrote:I guess women empowerment has a very different meaning to the younger generation!   I feel the phrase means --whatever I want,say or do-just support me because I'm a woman!!   I find it sad.

Anyway, I just have a ?----people generally agree that Hannah is young and is entitled to making mistakes and hopefully learn from it --and should be forgiven.  Is this only for women?  Jed is also just 25, can he not be forgiven for his mistakes as well?   ajmo

Yes! I have said it before, Jed has made some horrible decisions, but he can learn from them going forward. He may be a hermit right now because production told him to do so, but I think he is really feeling down about what has transpired in the last few weeks. I don't see him out and about living it up right now. If anything, he is MIA. I can imagine this will change his life forever. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh July 3rd 2019, 7:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Here's a fun poll on who was in the windmill with Hannah (only problem it includes Luke as an option LOL)  https://twitter.com/BachPartyPod?lang=en

And MF retweeted it.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 318829699 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 4103285151 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 623245435
i will eat a shoe if it is anyone but jed. the girl is in love with him already. his guitar playing is foreplay which is probably why he whips it out so often. they probably could not wait to get it on because they have been in love for two episodes already, three or four by the time it actually happens, so that's probably a whole month in real time.

I will eat the other shoe with you!  laugh out loud  I really need to watch Monday's episode, but life keeps getting in the way.  laugh out loud.  The way she rested her head on his shoulder when he was playing the guitar for her and then she said, "That was nice", moved the guitar to the side and said "you are mighty fine."  She loved it, imo.  

I can she is definitely one hundred percent into him. I think he likes her but I don’t see love in his eyes as he looks at her but I when she looks at him. Maybe that will change in the next few episodes for me but right now I see it pretty one sided when it comes to feelings beyond lust. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari July 3rd 2019, 9:55 pm

I agree 100%. Hannah fell crazy in love with Jed. And i have to put up with it until the Finale.

Now do we wonder why Hannah seems not full force promoting her Season? For goodness sake, she lived through it! She was doublecrossed by Jed!!! For the life of me, if i'm Hannah, how can i not have my stomach turned EVERY time i REMEMBER every LIE Jed told me during the show. And Gosh, oh my, i'm sure Hannah is revolted with her "multiple sex' if you will with Jed.

And i'm seeing it. TPTB is changing Jed's edit. Since Episode 5, i often see the camera panned on Jed when the "talk" is "being real" or "being here for the right reasons" even if the guys were referring to Luke P. I still stand with my opinion. TPTB knows Jed's tea during the show. And now that it is out. They're giving Hannah the leverage and the freedom to express whatever she feels. Jed even if he was the F1 is a done deal.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 July 3rd 2019, 10:15 pm

In the end, Hannah can do what she wants. It’s her life. We can say what we would do and what we think she should do, but it’s  her life and she’s the one who has lived through this crazy traumatic ordeal in front of millions of people. Everyone makes mistakes. I’ve made plenty, we all have. There is a difference though in being a good person, living a decent lifestyle, and making a few mistakes along the road and dwelling in a life of one miscalculation after the other. That to me is not a mistake. It’s just who you are.

Also, yes, Hannah fell for Jed but she fell for a bag of lies and as someone who has fallen for someone who lied to me about who they were and about a lot of things in their life, I can tell you it’s not real love. IMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG July 3rd 2019, 10:46 pm

@Cari hahaha!  Your first line is the best....she fell crazy in love with Jed and now we have to put up with it until the finale!   Lol.  Yes we do but we will get to see her go off in him at the afr!!  Beast style!  
I truly hope she is getting not only outward support from Tyler but hopefully he is allowed to call or text her.  Ugh!  Just want to know.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds July 4th 2019, 1:28 am

Chgohighlife wrote:I want Tyler to be the next Bachelor.
I want him to find a woman who is too smart to spend an entire season trying to figure out what a loser Luke P. is and ignoring an entire house full of other contestants who ALL trashed him and couldn’t stand him in the process.
I want him to find a woman with pride and dignity not, false bravado and a fondness for men with a giant question mark over their head.
I want to not have to pretend I’m proud of a young woman for taking the only and easiest way out after being left with absolutely NO CHOICE because even if she wanted to stay with Jed, those two women he was involved with made it absolutely impossible. The backlash for staying would have been seismic, she could have never weathered it, she did the only thing she could.

Several days ago I said she’s young and entitled to make mistakes like everyone else. Her job now is to learn from them.

Tyler can do better than third choice and any man who can, should, IMO. I don’t believe he wants Hannah badly enough to settle for her, now.

IMO Hannah cannot save her happy ending. She should not be willing to try at Tyler’s expense. She overlooked a bright, shiny, caring, protective diamond and hand-picked a hairball and a turd. Now she has to deal with it.

I believe Tyler wants and deserves to be first. Once again, Hannah needs to learn why she gravitates toward the wrong men but, I’ll play along if she grabs the nearest good man to hide under till this s—t storm blows over. If chivalry leads Tyler to be that man for the short term, ok. If love leads him to marry her, too bad.
All my opinion, of course.

High clap High clap High clap High clap

I hope Tyler is supportive of Hannah, but quite honestly, if he takes her back romantically, my opinion of him will change to some extent. He's so clearly third place at best, her "man up" comment and the way she interrogated him was disrespectful, and I don't believe for a second she sees the gem he is. I'll also believe a lot of his appeal for her would be that he's so beloved that he'd shield her from a lot of criticism. Maybe 30 year old Hannah will fully love and embrace a Tyler, but not this version. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 July 4th 2019, 1:31 am

Emeralds wrote: I hope Tyler is supportive of Hannah, but quite honestly, if he takes her back romantically, my opinion of him will change to some extent. He's so clearly third place at best, her "man up" comment and the way she interrogated him was disrespectful, and I don't believe for a second she sees the gem he is. I'll also believe a lot of his appeal for her would be that he's so beloved that he'd shield her from a lot of criticism. Maybe 30 year old Hannah will fully love and embrace a Tyler, but not this version. JMO.

But there are two Hannahs - the Hannah during the show from 2 months ago and the present day Hannah. I personally believe Hannah now fully appreciates Tyler for the great person he is. He's more than a pretty face and she's probably fallen in love with him over the last few weeks just like all of us have. And she has the bonus of him already being in love with her (at least he was at some point).

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds July 4th 2019, 1:42 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote: I hope Tyler is supportive of Hannah, but quite honestly, if he takes her back romantically, my opinion of him will change to some extent. He's so clearly third place at best, her "man up" comment and the way she interrogated him was disrespectful, and I don't believe for a second she sees the gem he is. I'll also believe a lot of his appeal for her would be that he's so beloved that he'd shield her from a lot of criticism. Maybe 30 year old Hannah will fully love and embrace a Tyler, but not this version. JMO.

But there are two Hannahs - the Hannah during the show from 2 months ago and the present day Hannah. I personally believe Hannah now fully appreciates Tyler for the great person he is. He's more than a pretty face and she's probably fallen in love with him over the last few weeks just like all of us have. And she has the bonus of him already being in love with her (at least he was at some point).

I'm not sure I understand. Watching him on an edited TV show or following his SM presence made her fall in love with him, but actually spending time with him did not? The emotional maturity gap between them seems to be as deep as the Grand Canyon and that won't change in a few months nor will he suddenly become her type, IMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo July 4th 2019, 1:49 am

Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I'm not sure I understand. Watching him on an edited TV show or following his SM presence made her fall in love with him, but actually spending time with him did not? The emotional maturity gap between them seems to be as deep as the Grand Canyon and that won't change in a few months nor will he suddenly become her type, IMO.

Not to defend her but I think Hannah was way too blinded by manipulative assholes to really give Tyler a chance. She set her sights on Jed and got burned. If Jed and Luke hadn't been on the show who knows who she would've ended up with. Connor could have been F1. I just think she's in a really unique position where the love she found on the show was built on lies and now she has the opportunity to reflect on what went wrong and what could have been with someone else. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 July 4th 2019, 1:50 am

Emeralds wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Hindsight is 20/20. How often have we heard of couples that were together, broke up, and then got back together down the road because they ended up realizing they were exactly what they needed the whole time? 

This has happened to me. It’s happened to some of my friends. It happened to Des with Chris. Sometimes you can just be so blinded by other things or other people that you don’t realize what you’ve always needed has always been right there. I would imagine Hannah developed genuine feelings for Tyler, he made the F2 after all and Mills has said it was difficult for her. It seems like she and Jed had issues from the moment they left Greece. I’m sure Hannah has been able to reflect on her feelings, her thoughts, and her decisions over the last month and a half. I think it’s entirely possible her feelings for Tyler are still there and she’s realized he’s what she’s needed. This isn’t unheard of. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 July 4th 2019, 1:50 am

Emeralds wrote:

I think she did love him and appreciate him while spending time with him, but was blinded by Luke and Jed. She managed to discover who Luke truly was during the filming of the show but Jed blinded her until the end. Now, with some distance and after spending time with a bad guy (Jed) she can appreciate a good guy (Tyler). Yes, she's young and immature, but I think she gets Tyler now and appreciates him. He has to decide if the connection is still there for him though. I hope it is, because they really clicked in a beautiful way.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel