SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Did anybody mention how they photoshopped Hannah's red bikini when she was on the sailboat with Peter? During the preview we saw her cheeks and then during the show it looked like they photoshopped more red to cover her. Did anyone else see this?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:@BlueTone, you're right it does looked blurred.  I would bet money Hannah had something on, but it was blurred to make it look like she didn't, all to add fuel to the fire that she had sex in a windmill.  

As if this season needed fuel to the fire but Ita about no sex for Peter imo. They showed the ending clip of them throwing food in each other’s mouth like a fun game . Let’s see what’s discussed ATFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Btw I didn't go back and replay the episode, so if I'm wrong... I know someone might have noticed it or will look into it.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:54 pm

@Dahling I think they just took a whole lot of different shots of them making out. So the shot in the preview isn’t necessarily the same one that aired during the episode.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:08 pm

@Summerfun1980 Sure there were different shots from different camera angles. Doesn't change the bathing suit...unless it was altered.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:25 pm

We know some of the production team changed this year, so I guess it stands to reason that there would be things done that aren't consistent or that make sense. Creating a storyboard, manipulating contestants to fulfill their "roles," editing the film to fit the narrative, and still make it all gel together must be extremely challenging.

Because we have followed this show for so long, we know they don't just roll the cameras and let whatever happens happen. No way. So maybe this team had issues putting it all together, or there were disagreements within the team of what to show us. just surmising a little

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Sharnee wrote:Did anyone notice Hannah’s itms for Jed re-enacted like how Tyler’s are said to be?

I looked but I couldn’t really tell. It wasn’t as obvious. But, pick-ups aren’t uncommon. I think it’s most important to figure out what story they are supporting with them.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Can y'all explain how Tyler's are said to be?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:33 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:It’s interesting that her hair changes through her ITMs on their Fantasy Date. It’s straight during the day, but in the ITM where she’s saying he took it well and it shows he loves her her hair is longer and curled. The next morning it is straight again. Sorry if this has already been discussed, someone mentioned it on Reddit and I had to go watch it back to confirm.

I saw that it on Reddit as well and came back and watched off the ABC Streaming site and as you also saw - her hair is obviously curled and a bit longer than the actual date (though she is wearing the same dress and jewelry). IMO it's a pick-up filmed at a later time. What she says in that ITM (per closed captioning) is something like:

Hannah wrote:I think he handled what I said really well tonight ... He didn't question why I felt the way I felt - it didn't phase him ... It shows how much he loves me. I feel really good about going into a fantasy suite with him and just being respected. He makes me feel strong because he allows me to be the strong woman that I am and he celebrates my boundaries.

For whatever their reasons were, they added these particular statements later on after the date was filmed. As @avacaroline mentions upthread - we need to figure out what storyline they are trying to support.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:12 pm

I was thinking about why no HTD discussion with Jed about his family with Hannah? They left it on the cutting room floor because who cares, he’s not the F1 anyway and his focus or storyline was Luke.
Jmo for now

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:51 pm

blueblues wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:Don't know if anyone of you is watching The Handmade's Tale? That's what Luke's behavior reminds me off. He could be a commander in Gilead.
I have only watched season 1. I just could not stomach It anymore after that. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 1838857674
And yes, it has been on my mind the entire season.

Same. Between that and current events, I was being triggered too much. Great show but too much at present.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:43 pm

Sharnee wrote:I was thinking about why no HTD discussion with Jed about his family with Hannah? The left it on the cutting room floor because who cares, he’s not the F1 anyway and his focus or storyline was Luke.
Jmo for now
I think the only HTD family discussion was with Tyler. I can’t remember if there was one with Peter?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel