SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:03 pm

@BlackHalo I’ve only seen her like pics on Cary Fetman’s page of her outfits. Some include Jed.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:04 pm

suzq wrote:If Hannah gets back with Jed, I will lose all respect for her.  I will immediately think 2 things : 1) she doesn't want to be the Bachelorette that ends up alone 2) Tyler turned her down for a reconciliation.
Talking about respect, I keep remembering what Hannah said about Tyler after their FS - that he respected her more than any man ever has, ever. I have to say I’m curious why she would choose someone else. Respect is a big thing for her and she made such a thing about it with Tyler, but not to Peter or Jed 🤔 no idea

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 pm

This whole situation reminds me of JPG. He was offered DWTS. He was pressured to say ILY to Nikki and propose during the ATFR. They advertised a surprise at the ATFR. Viewers speculated he would say he was in love with Nikki. When CH asked him if he had a surprise announcement JPG said no, what surprise.

DWTS was off the table after that. This was confirmed by JPG himself. Or flying out DeAnna's dad to he ATFR because Brad was going to propose. None of that happened.

They will do anything to get the result they want, and for that I hope Jed can hold his own, admit his faults, mistakes whatever and if Hannah is willing to give him a chance because he truly loves her, then I'm all for it. Sometimes all it takes is the one. Although I don't think any one of those contestants were Hannah's type IMHO.

I'll be surprised if Tyler and Hannah get together. IMHO she is not his type at all. He is so mature, level headed, confident, and she IMO has none of those attributes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:07 pm

@suzq where are you seeing her like pictures with Jed? I saw the one on Cary’s page, and she has since thrown shade at him. She didn’t like the July 17 bachelorette IG post of them, but has since liked a pic of the guys before the MTA, and the video of Mike teaching how to take a Tyler pic.

I still think the heel clicking is being way overblown as a sign she wants him back when there are literally 50 signs she doesn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if Haley’s Ex was sending a bat signal to Hannah, but her heel click was first in the media and it was accompanied by Jed shade and pro-Tyler behavior. (I’m of the mindset they’re friendly, but considering how jealous and controlling Jed has shown himself to be (IMO) I don’t think he’d be thrilled with the SM antics about her runner up everybody loves. JMO).

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:12 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know why Hannah is liking pictures about her and Jed now.  I think her family would totally be up in arms about her ever even entertaining the idea -- like intervention.  RS said if this happens (Hannah reconciling with Jed)-- he can't release the text messages from the woman that Jed cheated on Haley with, but he'd find a way to get that info to Hannah privately.  I think Jed feels secure that he might be able to get away with things, but I have a feeling it might be harder than he thinks.  JMO.
Um maybe I missed something but the only pictures she has like of Jed so far where the ones that Cary posted last week of the FS and she also like the ones of Peter and Tyler's date. In fact she hasn't like anything on IG for since yesterday afternoon from what I can tell. Just want to make sure I am not missing something.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:14 pm

RS doesn't IMHO need to get that info to Hannah privately. It's been reported so many times in so many tabloids I'm sure all Hannah had to do was google it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:
suzq wrote:I don't know why Hannah is liking pictures about her and Jed now.  I think her family would totally be up in arms about her ever even entertaining the idea -- like intervention.  RS said if this happens (Hannah reconciling with Jed)-- he can't release the text messages from the woman that Jed cheated on Haley with, but he'd find a way to get that info to Hannah privately.  I think Jed feels secure that he might be able to get away with things, but I have a feeling it might be harder than he thinks.  JMO.
Um maybe I missed something but the only pictures she has like of Jed so far where the ones that Cary posted last week of the FS and she also like the ones of Peter and Tyler's date. In fact she hasn't like anything on IG for since yesterday afternoon from what I can tell. Just want to make sure I am not missing something.
Just to post that I confirm all you posted and nothing but respect for you my SM sleuthing queen, you have been on top of all these guys all season and nothing misses your eyes IMO Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:17 pm

I was talking about a couple on Cary's page. I would have thought she would have liked more with the other guys. I don't know. I guess I am just ready for next Tuesday to come. @GuardianAngel It might be nice to think that Jed can admit his faults and then things will be okay. However, how many people that "get away" with that kind of behavior and have people take them back -- really stay faithful and truthful after that? They learn that there is no real consequence for their behavior instead. As much as I would love a Hannah and Tyler reunion, I much prefer her single rather than getting back together with Jed.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Maybe they are already back together... maybe it will be just a “we had ups and lows but we are now in a better place to date”

Most expect he will ask a second chance live but what if it already happened?

Also why people judge him guilty and Haley innocent is weird. Nobody is 100% one way or the other. Judging without hearing all parties is so bizarre to me. 2 to tango. 2 sides of a coin.

What if Haley never accepted the breakup with Jed before the show? What if she was a cinder 5, or looking for a 15 min fame to promote HER career? What if she is an excellent actress? I never saw proofs that people mags were going to print an article before her interview .... based on what? What dirt did they have on her that she was so scared about what they might say?

All of this needs his side of the story for balance. Maybe he is fully guilty but maybe he is not that guilty.

I always disliked quick judgement. I always give the benefit of the doubt until I get a more complete view.

His note was written from a jaded guy who thought would show up, mingle with the boys and out.

I remember that nothing is done on this show without the pods sanctification. So if we saw him with his guitar (me think he has zero talent but that is me) it is because prods edited him that way and it fit their scenario.

There is not much I like about him. I don’t like his voice. I don’t like him bullying Luke. I don’t like him physically. I don’t find him attractive. I don’t find him funny or sweet. Really he does nothing to me.... BUT I am a viewer. I was not the one in love there.

RS spoke about engagement.... we have no proof we will see one. No proofs. Maybe she was smart enough to say dating only. Or not smart.

If they are all single. Good enough. For now I just want to close the circle and hear his story.

Then move on to BIP which seems fun to watch this year

MY opinion

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:21 pm

I can see your point, but I know of two people, one family member, that made those mistakes. Both situations, the wives forgave them, and have been married for many many years.

Nothing will be ok for Jed until his actions speak louder than words and that begins from the minute he walks off that set IMO. We have had previous F2's who were on SM constantly, playing games, trying to maintain their 15 minutes, promoting business's and what not. He has been silent, so there's not much I can deduce yet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Hannah is 24. It was unlikely she was going to last with any man she chose. It was a matter of when they were going to break up and how much they could make off the relationship. She is in no way shape or form ready to marry. JMO

The most exciting part for me the last couple weeks has been the sleuthing. I started half watching the show weeks back when Luke came back because I knew the train wreck wouldn’t end and started to recognize some things about Hannah I didn’t care for. Since then, I have had more fun just trying to figure out how this all ends and talking to everyone on this board..

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:32 pm

I also have a family member who forgave those mistakes and they are still married and have been for a long time. However, I am not convinced that her husband totally ended his affair, but they are sticking it out. People can choose whatever they want to do, but at the beginning of a relationship where you are just getting to know someone and to find out this -- there's not a time investment, family investment, etc. that can complicate things. It's the best time to get out.
If Hannah wants to be know as an "empowered" woman, going back to Jed is not the way to do it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel