SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Sharnee I think it was pretty split.  But for many (me included) the pool pic sealed the deal she was with Chris.  Brooks was like Tyler letting us know where he was all the time.

Watching the feet was correct that season and all others I can remember.

Is the one he’s grilling/BBQing? I wasn’t a sleuther then but looking back,yes, SHV never fails, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:29 pm

HEA wrote:somehow, I am not sure I will watch the MTA completely. maybe the first 10 min and the last 10min

I have no fun watching a pack of wolf attacking one guy. none. no

@HEA
IMO that’s a good strategy. Everyone has been clear that castigating Luke will be tonite’s episode’s focus. Ridiculous and childish. But he is the star of the season so, we know how we got here.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:37 pm

I am still of the opinion that RS's source is someone in production that was told Tyler was the F1. We know production has to set the timing up of when they arrive. And, if Hannah did change her mind when F2 got out of the car, then that would explain why RS didn't know. His source may not have found out until after the fact and it was only as things started to unfold post filming that the F1 change was given to RS.

Add to that, the footsteps were not leading to a F1 of Tyler once filming was done but Jed was more hidden in his movements. Even here it appears that people were questioning Tyler as F1 before the bomb dropped.

I have no doubt Jed left filming as F1. I just have doubts that he was her true F1. I still think she got scared and the crying scenes with her parents show me that she was scared about making a decision between the two. I still think she went with the "comfortable" feeling she got with Jed because that is what she was used to. Tyler was different and with her inexperience in dating, she just didn't know how to take him. She couldn't see what was in front of her but bought the line of someone that was very good at saying what she wanted to hear.

Just my opinion and I'm sticking with it (although I will admit I could totally be wrong)!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 pm

sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:@Sharnee I think it was pretty split.  But for many (me included) the pool pic sealed the deal she was with Chris.  Brooks was like Tyler letting us know where he was all the time.

Watching the feet was correct that season and all others I can remember.

Is the one he’s grilling/BBQing? I wasn’t a sleuther then but looking back,yes, SHV never fails, IMO.

There was that one and then one him jumping in the pool.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Hannah banana just storied and she’s in really rough shape from what I can tell. She says she’s worried for afr and picked all over her face sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:01 pm

@Alanna Here is the link
https://www.instagram.com/stories/alabamahannah/?hl=en

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Hannah is over it. She's not trying to see any of these men any more. Rough, sad season.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Well the MTA was pretty rough for her. The Luke firestorm and all. Now to face the F3 in their respective positions has got to be nerve wrecking imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
HEA wrote:somehow, I am not sure I will watch the MTA completely. maybe the first 10 min and the last 10min

I have no fun watching a pack of wolf attacking one guy. none. no

@HEA
IMO that’s a good strategy. Everyone has been clear that castigating Luke will be tonite’s episode’s focus. Ridiculous and childish. But he is the star of the season so, we know how we got here.

to ambush someone regardless how manipulated or regardless if he was an azz does not make it right in my book. I always disliked this man chase to the kill. no nobody deserves this because nobody was named Saint Gabriel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:45 pm

^^^ Luke is not ambushed, he is showing up, as per his contract to appear on the Men Tell All. Which is the first and possibly only time the men who actually lived with him and were affected by his behavior, can express themselves and ask him questions or comments on his explanations. He seems to have shown NO regrets, NO remorse and instead continued his stance of blaming everyone and even attempts to discredit Hannah. He continues to be oblivious to his toxic
personality and controlling behavior with no sign of awareness or growth. He missed one more giant opportunity to redeem some little part of his tenure on national Tv. Instead, he will be remembered by his obstination and righteousness in denying facts and refusing to accept any responsibility for his actions.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm

Well, Hannah didn't deserve to be ambushed at the F3 RC by Luke, but life is what it is.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:12 pm

^^ prods ambushed Luke under false promises probably. Hannah was not ambushed whatsoever. She knew obviously beforehand Luke wanted to meet her. She was LIED by prods as I suspect she refused to see him when CH said he came with a ring but prods let him come anyway.

No way any of the 3 left came with a ring at the RC...

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel