SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by okkaayy Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:39 pm

Judging by Lukes most recent Instagram post, it doesn’t seem like he needed much prodding. He came back of his own free will, even though she pretty bluntly told him she wasn’t interested. He had the nerve to tell her she was wrong.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:53 am

Even in that post on IG, Luke seems to continue to shame Hannah because IMO, he’s almost saying that Hannah was not what he thought she was. He created this perfect picture of “Pure” and “Sinless” Hannah based on what Hannah told Colton about his virginity and what her IG profile says. He’s definitely judging her!!!

Apparently, He obviously used faith in getting that FIR by giving her Proberbs 31 bracelet, which was obviously not shown so that the audience will not understand why Hannah kept giving Luke a chance. They edited it out so we only see a messy Hannah but not the Hannah, whose faith is important to her. Hannah is right, Luke weaponized that faith against her. And in that IG post, he’s continuing to do that. He Is disgusting! He deserves every hate he’s getting.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:11 am

Tyler's eyes looked red and teary in a screenshot I saw from the episode. Ugh this finale is going to be so sad to watch. I'll just have to remind myself this all happened two months ago and he appears happy now.

Hopefully the few people still doubting Tyler's feelings when filming will stop.

I'm not mentally prepared for Hannah to break Tyler's heart. I thought I was but I am not. sad

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:05 am

Ugh.. will be hard to see Tyler’s heart get broken but am glad he seems over it.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:23 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler's eyes looked red and teary in a screenshot I saw from the episode.  Ugh this finale is going to be so sad to watch.  I'll just have to remind myself this all happened two months ago and he appears happy now.

Hopefully the few people still doubting Tyler's feelings when filming will stop.

I'm not mentally prepared for Hannah to break Tyler's heart.  I thought I was but I am not. sad

Where did you see a finale screenshot of Tyler? Thank you!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:27 pm

What finale screen shot are you talking about? Thank you

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 pm

@avacaroline Sorry, I saw it on twitter when the episode was on. it's from the preview. I didn't take the screenshot.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:57 pm

There are no finale pics  of the guys released yet, otherwise Blu would have posted them here. The pic of Tyler shown in the episode preview was from the F3 to F2 RC that Luke crashed, SCs in the SC thread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:30 pm

mercieme wrote:There are no finale pics  of the guys released yet, otherwise Blu would have posted them here. The pic of Tyler shown in the episode preview was from the F3 to F2 RC that Luke crashed, SCs in the SC thread.

It's....odd. The only thing I can think is they're not showing anything due to Peter still being there?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:55 am

Maybe they learned from Jillian's season then.....they showed glimpses of Reid coming back, shoes of the guys, etc for her season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:52 am

beautifulxendings wrote:
mercieme wrote:There are no finale pics  of the guys released yet, otherwise Blu would have posted them here. The pic of Tyler shown in the episode preview was from the F3 to F2 RC that Luke crashed, SCs in the SC thread.

It's....odd. The only thing I can think is they're not showing anything due to Peter still being there?
That would make sense

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:56 am

At the MTA, Hannah said that holding onto Luke had a lot to do with her insecurities.

I think she let Tyler go for the same reason. Her insecurities. Her fears.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel