SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:24 pm

I personally think Jed is one of those player types that is seriously addicted to the chase, and the game, and female attention in general. And put a guy like that in this kind of situation, and having Hannah actually really interested in him - and it’s probably like crack for a guy like this, and he couldn’t stop himself and couldn’t get enough. Maybe he even thought he was falling in love - but he just kept going, and damn the consequences, and clearly didn’t think much about real life colliding with his fantasy. I also think his premature “I love you” is indicative of someone who probably says that a lot. Like a lot. Like it’s part of his game.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Cari Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Jed is chanelling sort of mental telepathying his dad,

"Dad, *shaking his Head* don't ask about Haley. DON'T *shakes his head*"

Just kidding!

Paging Doctor @Lucas15 ! i'd love to know, too...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Cari wrote:Paging Doctor @Lucas15 ! i'd love to know, too...

I just add this to my post a page or so back. Before that clip Jed tells his father that Hannah is a beautiful girl and when he says this he nods his head "yes". That's a statement he believes to be true and we can easily see how he would believe that. So he's as consistent with shakes and nods in this scene as he's been in others.

As I was forwarding through to get to the scene that @North capped I stumbled across the toast that Jed made (and that his mother responded to) and it's quite stunning.

Jed's toast: I want to make a cheers to the people that I've loved and missed the most and a cheers to the person that I'm starting to love.

His mothers toast (which immediately follows and she seems to be looking directly at Jed as she toasts): Here's to everyone trusting their intuition and their gut everyday. When you stick to your truth it's beneficial to everybody.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Cari wrote:Paging Doctor @Lucas15 ! i'd love to know, too...

I just add this to my post a page or so back. Before that clip Jed tells his father that Hannah is a beautiful girl and when he says this he nods his head "yes". That's a statement he believes to be true and we can easily see how he would believe that. So he's as consistent with shakes and nods in this scene as he's been in others.

As I was forwarding through to get to the scene that @North capped I stumbled across the toast that Jed made (and that his mother responded to) and it's quite stunning.

Jed's toast: I want to make a cheers to the people that I've loved and missed the most and a cheers to the person that I'm starting to love.

His mothers toast (which immediately follows and she seems to be looking directly at Jed as she toasts): Here's to everyone trusting their intuition and their gut everyday. When you stick to your truth it's beneficial to everybody.

Ben H said one way to account for the way the family came across was they knew he was with Haley and went to the Bahamas with her. Then weeks later, he comes home saying he’s in love with Hannah . They don’t get to talk to Jed prior so their reaction was real in regards to their disbelief. Maybe that’s why the dad posted what he did after the HTD . They were going along with Jed but was confused in what he was doing . As stated here, they might have even been on his plan to make it to F5 .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:31 pm

If Jed and Tyler were besties, it sure doesn't show at the end of episode 8, when they are toasting together to go off to Greece.  He seems like the person that may like to keep his friends close, but his enemies closer.  When Jed snuck out to sing to Hannah, it seems that was right after Tyler's good date time with Hannah in Riga. There is a definite under current going on between Jed and Tyler, but both are smart enough to not let Hannah see it. I think Jed may have tried to out maneuver Tyler and they got closer to the end, as he could see how happy Hannah was being around Tyler, and that is why he became F1.  Not because he was really in love with Hannah, but all the fame and fortune it would bring them as being the "bachelorette couple". All JMHO

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 pm

IMO, Jed knew getting to be F1 would certainly gain him some opportunities. It would get him noticed and it would bring him financial opportunities - not with his music, of course - but other financial gains. He made it known that being a contestant on the Bachelorette was a platform for his music career, which I believe he is very serious about. If that doesn't pan out for him, I think he was seeing other real opportunities out there if he made it to F1. Was he falling for Hannah? I don't know, but he clearly wants to be in the limelight in some capacity.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Fan4life wrote:IMO, Jed knew getting to be F1 would certainly gain him some opportunities.  It would get him noticed and it would bring him financial opportunities - not with his music, of course - but other financial gains.  He made it known that being a contestant on the Bachelorette was a platform for his music career, which I believe he is very serious about.  If that doesn't pan out for him, I think he was seeing other real opportunities out there if he made it to F1.  Was he falling for Hannah?  I don't know, but he clearly wants to be in the limelight in some capacity.

They all want to be in the spotlight, even Miss Hannah. Everyone who goes on a reality show wants fame in some capacity. People do not go on this show initially to find love. They want their mug on TV, an increase in SM followers, to travel the world and have a fun adventure. If they do find it while there, well that's a bonus. laugh out loud jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:19 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Fan4life wrote:IMO, Jed knew getting to be F1 would certainly gain him some opportunities.  It would get him noticed and it would bring him financial opportunities - not with his music, of course - but other financial gains.  He made it known that being a contestant on the Bachelorette was a platform for his music career, which I believe he is very serious about.  If that doesn't pan out for him, I think he was seeing other real opportunities out there if he made it to F1.  Was he falling for Hannah?  I don't know, but he clearly wants to be in the limelight in some capacity.

They all want to be in the spotlight, even Miss Hannah. Everyone who goes on a reality show wants fame in some capacity.  People do not go on this show initially to find love.  They want their mug on TV, an increase in SM followers, to travel the world and have a fun adventure.  If they do find it while there, well that's a bonus.  laugh out loud  jmo

Yes. Say it louder! The chance of love is small but instagram followers great!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:25 pm

violetstoo wrote:If Jed and Tyler were besties, it sure doesn't show at the end of episode 8, when they are toasting together to go off to Greece.  He seems like the person that may like to keep his friends close, but his enemies closer.  When Jed snuck out to sing to Hannah, it seems that was right after Tyler's good date time with Hannah in Riga. There is a definite under current going on between Jed and Tyler, but both are smart enough to not let Hannah see it. I think Jed may have tried to out maneuver Tyler and they got closer to the end, as he could see how happy Hannah was being around Tyler, and that is why he became F1.  Not because he was really in love with Hannah, but all the fame and fortune it would bring them as being the "bachelorette couple". All JMHO

While reading this it made me think of a screencap from their group date in Riga, Latvia.

IMO, the under current of competition on Jed's face.  He was not at all happy about Hannah's reaction to Tyler.

Sharnee wrote:Here’s one to analyze....Jed’s eyes
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 11 28559c10

My sc

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 pm

@HavaDrPepper Jed’s tongue hanging out is a bonus catch . The eyes are what gives him away . He’s looking straight at Hannah’s reaction and not to happy . The other guys took it well. F5 was a logical exit because he had NOTHING to offer any woman at this stage . But he got greedy and I think Robert Mills referred to Jed when he said..The FAULT of the stars. That was Jed’s problem . His desire for stardom was way more than his feelings for Hannah and production knew it jmo.

Last edited by Sharnee on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:I personally think Jed is one of those player types that is seriously addicted to the chase, and the game, and female attention in general. And put a guy like that in this kind of situation, and having Hannah actually really interested in him - and it’s probably like crack for a guy like this, and he couldn’t stop himself and couldn’t get enough. Maybe he even thought he was falling in love - but he just kept going, and damn the consequences, and clearly didn’t think much about real life colliding with his fantasy. I also think his premature “I love you” is indicative of someone who probably says that a lot. Like a lot. Like it’s part of his game.

I agree with your post.

But, I had a thought come to me while reading it... more of a "what if" type of scenario.

"What if" Jed was the bachelor (yuck)...

Bet Bob's record of 5.5 is obliterated!!!!

cantstopl

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

They all want to be in the spotlight, even Miss Hannah.    Everyone who goes on a reality show wants fame in some capacity.  People do not go on this show initially to find love.  They want their mug on TV, an increase in SM followers, to travel the world and have a fun adventure.  If they do find it while there, well that's a bonus.  laugh out loud  jmo
tyler left a his dad who was in a bad health state because being on the show is a big opportunity that comes along once in a lifetime. so everyone goes on for something besides love. imo everyone who goes on tv wants to be in the limelight. tyler has now signed on with a big tv agent so he clearly wants to be in the limelight some more. but i don't begrudge him or anyone for going on the show for the opportunity and for seizing every opportunity after the show too. jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma