SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by misslurking Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:01 pm

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Dan10
BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Dan210
Source: https://www.instagram.com/bacheloretteabc/

Does anyone think Tyler is a shoe in for Dancing with the stars ?
They only promote his dancing or him with Hannah !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:02 pm

misslurking wrote:BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Dan10
BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Dan210

I think either Tyler or Hannah (or even both) might get Dancing with the Stars, depending on the status of their relationship at the end of this.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:18 pm

misslurking wrote:BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 D10

"I have to trust that first comes dust, and then comes the making of something even better with us."
She underlined it and put hearts around it, the way Hannah has given subtle clues that her and Jed are donezo is it too far fetched to think Jed is "dust" and "something even better" is Tyler ?

Alabamahannah IG: https://instagram.com/alabamahannah[/url]
I see it as she is trusting god that all the pain she’s going through now will bring her happiness in the end and she has to trust that god knows what that is. the line she captioned was that she has to trust the process if she wants god’s promises. poor girl. she’s scared. i feel for her.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Honestly, I don’t think she’s scared. I think she’s hopeful.

This is exactly the sentiment that Tyler conveyed to her on their first 1 on 1... everything you’re going through now is for a reason and you’ll come out a better person, and with an amazing person.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:31 pm

misslurking wrote:BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Dan10

Yes!!! I believe he would rather do this then be the next bachelor. Imo. Then he can date Hannah if he wants! I think that is why asked about sequins. Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Hmmmmm.....respect other people’s opinion to view differently but from my personal experience of that bible study book Hannah is using, that underlined excerpt is about hopefulness after going through a turmoil, it has nothing to do with being scared....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Isn’t it strange there’s no tagged pics of Tyler watching the Soccer game?! He made such a public display of wanting to watch out in NYC. Will be interesting to see if he’s at the run later.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Cari wrote:
HEA wrote:A little bit offtopic  IMO

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

I think Spotify/Apple Music playlists are just fine in this thread but that's just me. I'll tag the other mods for their opinions @GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @albean99 @lipsis @Linds911 @Bet2Win
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Diana wrote:i have to trust first comes the dust then comes the making of something even better with us

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 3 Screen71
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah

To me, this quote means you need to let go and follow God's will for your life.  If you keep making poor decisions, you will end up dealing with painful situations.  God allows us to go through hardships to help us see the error of doing it "our way", to redirect our path and to help us grow...closer to Him.  

Hannah seems to be struggling with all the hardships that are coming her way, but that's life.  It's not perfect, nor will it ever be...but we continue to trust that God will help us through.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Cari wrote:
HEA wrote:A little bit offtopic  IMO

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

I think Spotify/Apple Music playlists are just fine in this thread but that's just me. I'll tag the other mods for their opinions @GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @albean99 @lipsis @Linds911 @Bet2Win

My comment was related to this post Here TY

I thought it was more FAN related imo

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:17 pm

@bluwavz ITA. I don’t think it needs a thread of its own and doesn’t it source from SM anyway? question

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:19 pm

I see a struggle but also some hopes.
During hard times will come what is best for us and we may not see it but the process is to go through it as necessary means to be happy.

So yes. She find it difficult now.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980