SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Tyler's younger brother Ryan started following Hannah on Instagram 25 minutes ago. It could be because HTDs are tomorrow or something else. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 pm

^^ yes. Families and close friends will now have a closer interest in hometowns since they may appear on national TV Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:35 pm

HEA wrote:^^ yes. Families and close friends will now have a closer interest in hometowns since they may appear on national TV Smiley

Or families and close friends may have a closer interest since Tyler is back with Hannah.  BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 4 1f60d Also interestingly, Lily Wyatt (Jed's sister) recently unfollowed Hannah. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:i have to trust first comes the dust then comes the making of something even better with us

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 4 Screen71
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah

To me, this quote means you need to let go and follow God's will for your life.  If you keep making poor decisions, you will end up dealing with painful situations.  God allows us to go through hardships to help us see the error of doing it "our way", to redirect our path and to help us grow...closer to Him.  

Hannah seems to be struggling with all the hardships that are coming her way, but that's life.  It's not perfect, nor will it ever be...but we continue to trust that God will help us through.
yes you said it better than i did. that's what i meant about being scared about what's coming (i.e. the upcoming nastiness of the media and public judgement) and trusting that she has to go through it because it's god's plan and he knows what's best. in my opinion and experience, people do the let go and let god thing when they feel afraid or powerless.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ yes. Families and close friends will now have a closer interest in hometowns since they may appear on national TV Smiley

Or families and close friends may have a closer interest since Tyler is back with Hannah.  BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 4 1f60d Also interestingly, Lily Wyatt (Jed's sister) recently unfollowed Hannah. JMO

Lily Wyatt unfollowing Hannah is big ! more confirmation of the broken engagement IMO. Not that anyone needs convincing !
Meanwhile Ryan who had unfollowed Hannah after filming follows her back today ?! wow ! if anyone is still left on team Jed. I think it's time to be prepared for disappointment laugh out loud  ! IMO of course Smiley Just my take on the polar opposite SM behaviour on the siblings !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Regarding Lily unfollowing Hannah is not recent she has not been following her at least two weeks. I do not think it’s that big of a deal why would she continue following Hannah when she knows they have broken up for good. JMO

I am on nobody’s team but I still wish the best for all that is in the mess and yes that includes Jed. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:54 pm

whit90 wrote:Regarding Lily unfollowing Hannah is not recent she has not been following her at least two weeks.  I do not think it’s that big of a deal why would she continue following Hannah when she knows they have broken up for good. JMO

I am on nobody’s team but I still wish the best for all that is in the mess and yes that includes Jed. JMO

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:58 pm

I felt so uncomfortable during the Arie/Becca tv break up. I felt it was so private and I cringed all of it. I was so mad at prods.

I am not looking forward to see another #2 breakup like this. Yet, I am preparing myself. It was such a crazy anger twitter SM all over. I am preparing the same on Twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Hannah posted a new IG story "here we go, hometowns" funny, it shows Tyler first, then Luke and cuts off laugh out loud, any chance that was deliberate?? laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:21 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Hannah posted a new IG story "here we go, hometowns"  funny, it shows Tyler first, then Luke and cuts off  laugh out loud, any chance that was deliberate??  laugh out loud

She could have continued the story but she didn’t. She seems to be blatantly telling us she’s all about TC at this point. Who can blame her?? hehehe
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:22 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Hannah posted a new IG story "here we go, hometowns"  funny, it shows Tyler first, then Luke and cuts off  laugh out loud, any chance that was deliberate??  laugh out loud

She could have continued the story but she didn’t. She seems to be blatantly telling us she’s all about TC at this point. Who can blame her??  hehehe

Glad it wasn't just me reading into that. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Why would she not show Peter ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980