SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:43 pm

^^^^I was just going to say that. It’s a bummer though because I want the after show to be more about Tyler and Hannah. But that is me being selfish. Now they have Peter and the Jed mess.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:48 pm

I hope they get Peter out of the way on night one, right after he is eliminated. Do we know if night 2 is two hours or one?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:48 pm

I think it's more because the fantasy suites episode is going to end on a Luke cliffhanger so Peter's elimination is being pushed to the finale. Eric and Kendall both appeared on ATFR instead of MTA/WTA for the same reason and neither of them ended up being the lead. Peter being the Bachelor hinges on Tyler's availability IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:49 pm

IMO Peter isn't at MTA because he will be eliminated at the beginning of the finale. I'm thinking Monday's episode will end with Luke's dismissal and the F3RC will start the finale.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Who is that girl in the seat ?

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 52 7044f810

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Sharnee wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 52 7044f810
I think that may be Hannah's stand in for the episode. Look at the words that Chris Harrison is suppose to read next. "The preview of conclusion Hannah's journey." To me they where doing a run thru and that is the person they have acting as Hannah. Don't think they done any of the good stuff yet. Also Demi just posted a story all glamed up probably on her way to the filming like the Bip cast is suppose to be in the audience. Because Chris would only be on that part for after Hannah's appearance. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:08 pm

Sharnee wrote:Who is that girl in the seat ?
Another one of Jed's girlfriends? laugh out loud JK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Who is that girl in the seat ?
Another one of Jed's girlfriends? laugh out loud JK

cantstopl
Did you read it says..unforgettable journey and conclusion not a disastrous never ending saga. There is hope people giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:25 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I think that may be Hannah's stand in for the episode. Look at the words that Chris Harrison is suppose to read next. "The preview of conclusion Hannah's journey." To me they where doing a run thru and that is the person they have acting as Hannah. Don't think they done any of the good stuff yet. Also Demi just posted a story all glamed up probably on her way to the filming like the Bip cast is suppose to be in the audience. Because Chris would only be on that part for after Hannah's appearance. All jmo.

When u fist saw that girl I thought what is Des doing there! Lol

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Man the guys from this season hopeful can handle the Jed questions that are about to come their way. Honestly I think only Dylan (who is in an uncomfortable position all things considering) and Mike are the only ones that may be able to handle it. Note guys don't do what Kevin just did on twitter. First of all he is not going to MTA. He says because military commitments but I think its because he tends to spoil everything he didn't get an invite. First tweet he says Haley has shown no proof and thinks she is a jealous ex. And went fans start asking about her proof he is all the sudden Switzerland. Also note to Kevin and all the guys, Jed can be your best friend but still treat women poorly. It is not mutually exclusive. Also you knew him for 4-6 weeks max (the guys defending Jed) in an unnatural setting. How much do you really know about him. It like saying you knew that kid from summer camp this past summer wouldn't cheat on someone. You don't. You know a sample size. All jmho.

Just to add I don't mind them saying they will wait to here Jed's side. But they can't say Haley hasn't shown some proof or call her a crazy ex is not going to look good in my eyes. I don't mind real Switzerland's in this case but Kevin wasn't being that.

https://twitter.com/Kevin410Berry/status/1149568415733956608
https://twitter.com/Kevin410Berry/status/1149583882632568835
https://twitter.com/Kevin410Berry/status/1149687748019793920

Ummm.. and how long have you or any of us known Jed? Or Haley? Or Tyler? Or any of the cast members for that matter. I think Kevin has us there!😂 These are people we know ONLY through edited tv, social media and/or someone else’s perspective. I For one, think it’s important to remember that. Whether or not I agree with what is tweeted, I applaud Kevin and anyone who stands up for a friend and their own views - particularly going against ruthless Bach nation fans🙄  And I for one, am looking forward to hearing everyone’s viewpoint. I may or may not then decide to believe it.🤷‍� This is simply my opinion.
* Btw Jed is not my fav- I’m a Tyler fan these days but I’m also a fairness for everyone fan... I know I know what about Hannah? .. well.. I think she’ll get her say in the end too - Everyone, including Hannah made choices ... I trust she’ll make sure everyone gets the right consequences for those said choices.

this is rarely taken under consideration IMO.

Rooting for X but not Y is often IMO bases on personal physical taste. From day 1, it is all about the look, all about the  Muscleman  

After that it is only a 10 min 1-1, few min here and there. It is all about physical IMO

It is all superficial. Seeing him 10 min edited on his 1-1, then kisses after kisses with no serious conversation. Nobody knows the contestants and it always amazes me to read on SM what they thought or did etc when they were 1/ not there and2/  are complete strangers and 3/ the show is under the category of TV reality.

This is why most of the time, my interest with this show stops at the finale and a few days after on GMA and Kimmel. Then a week later, everyone is already forgotten. Many times I rooted for one contestant and it happened that this contestant was a complete jerk. So now I am entertained watching the heavy edited show. I consider a good season if I see a love story and the ending match with my sleuthing.

This season, SM with RS, Halley and rag mags, have spoiled my fun. I am a viewer, I do not know those guys, I have no idea  who is saying the truth, who is strongly edited, what their motive are 1 month 1/2 after the FRC. All I know is this hate that goes so strong this year for Jed and Luke that I decided to do not look on SM anymore. zero interest.

I cannot wait for this season to end. I know that I will remain un-spoiled next season. #fact

Wikipedia wrote:Reality television has faced significant criticism since its rise in popularity. Critics argue reality television shows do not accurately reflect reality, in ways both implicit (participants being placed in artificial situations), and deceptive (misleading editing, participants being coached on behavior, storylines generated ahead of time, scenes being staged). Some have been accused of rigging the favorite, or underdog to win. Other criticisms of reality television shows include that they are intended to humiliate or exploit participants; that they make stars out of either untalented people unworthy of fame, infamous personalities, or both; and that they glamorize vulgarity and materialism.
Link

my opinion

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:02 pm

fact - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 52 D_To8WfUwAAujaL
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Men are Telling All right now!!! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/f1jVIqYvzg
https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980