SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:53 am

@violetstoo I watched it again and Hannah’s sentence has definitely been cut and that she says more. Hopefully they do go to the FS

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:05 am

@bachefan Surely it has to be Tyler. She has the sexiest makeout sessions with him and if she chooses anyone else, he wouldn’t be happy to see the how she is with Tyler JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:09 am

Just Looking wrote:@violetstoo I watched it again and Hannah’s sentence has definitely been cut and that she says more.  Hopefully they do go to the FS
Thank you for making me smile again, "Clear eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose" laugh out loud

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:10 am

Even Jake Owen agreed, the expressions on his face watching them dance together...it's a done deal.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:33 am

violetstoo wrote:Even Jake Owen agreed, the expressions on his face watching them dance together...it's a done deal.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Where are the SC of Tyler and Hannah dancing together and the SC of him twirling her?  :no idea:I must've missed them .  dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:03 am

Mods, If this is not permissible, please delete or advise so that I can.  Has anyone seen the spoiler in the International Business Times? According to them, Peter gets the first fantasy suite date and the yacht date. affraid  Tyler gets the second date, Jed gets the third date and Luke is last.  There are two eliminations; Luke before the rose ceremony and Peter at the rose ceremony.  It also says a little about each date. I can post the link if it's permissible.

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:13 am

RS tweeted a little about the MTA. He said that Luke really got bashed by everyone. He also said that Mike was the most popular one there.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:19 am

suzq wrote:RS tweeted a little about the MTA.  He said that Luke really got bashed by everyone.  He also said that Mike was the most popular one there.  

Guess Mike is being set up for the next lead. TPTB must know Tyler either dosen't want it or he's ending up with Hannah., because I can't see them passing on Tyler especially with the hugh following on SM that he has.  I would love to see Peter get it though .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:39 am

The audience at MTA got some clips of FS here are some of them from bachelor.spoilers IG account. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz2Sikkn-NP/

So Hannah's clip with Tyler about not taken him to FS. It took out the context. The clip they showed to the audience Hannah said they didn't need to go into the fs to have sex implying they have so much chemistry their time is served better to talk.

I don't want to type the details of Luke's exit because it pisses me off greatly. That is some stalker stuff and the guys should not be stepping in but PRODUCTION should of. He refuse to leave 2 DAYS IN A ROW. I hate production so much for putting Hannah and the guys in that position. Once she said she did not want to see him again they needed to make him leave not the guys. Jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:36 am

That fake out was so obvious with Tyler. At least we have scs ti show they went beyond just talking in the FS. I can’t wait to hear Tyler confess his love for Hannah . I stand by the fact they Ty is F1. If they manipulated Luke as much as they did, I think they manipulated Jed regarding the continuous playing of his awful music . They probably manipulated Jed to speak out about Luke too . In the end , only 1 guy is getting the F1 edit . The best dates, the best family and perhaps the best foiled spoiler . Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:21 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:44 am

smg2587 wrote:The audience at MTA got some clips of FS here are some of them from bachelor.spoilers IG account. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz2Sikkn-NP/

So Hannah's clip with Tyler about not taken him to FS. It took out the context. The clip they showed to the audience Hannah said they didn't need to go into the fs to have sex implying they have so much chemistry their time is served better to talk.

Surprise surprise - a preview that took things out of context and made them appear to be different than they really were.

IMO I think we had concluded as much here because we had screencaps showing that they actually did make it to the FS - though technically it wasn't a "suite" but rather a stateroom on the motor yacht Marina K Just thinking out loud here - what if the reason Hannah didn't feel they needed to have sex in the FS was because they had already had sex in a windmill? JK. Maybe ...

Just one more (and hopefully the last) comment about the People Magazine preview clip Source we've talked about here - someone asked me to do a body language read of it and it took me a long time to sort out what I was seeing. The first part of it was relatively easy - Hannah is talking with her hands a lot - using gestures to emphasize the words she's saying. Not unusual in general but I don't recall seeing her do this before - she may have but this time it really stuck out more to me than others. She's just trying to make her words have more impact and the words at this point are all about the passion and chemistry she has with Tyler.

The end of the clip was where I struggled. Hannah is normally expressive and therefore easy to read but in this clip she just seemed to me to be strangely unemotional - almost dead pan. I finally asked my wife to just watch the clip with me and tell me what she thinks she's seeing; I gave her the context of the clip but never told her my suspicions until after she told me hers. Her interpretation was that Hannah was reciting to things that production had put her up to and because they weren't totally her thoughts (and she's not a good actress) she delivered them pretty emotionless. That was precisely what I had concluded.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer correction)

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape