SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:16 am

I’d love for you to explain how you come to the conclusion that Tyler is not in the competition for Hannah and that he may not have met her parents...have you watched the show? Seen their interaction?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 am

^ Just a theory. I think it’s possible they don’t have sex. She realized she made a mistake with Peter and doesn’t want to do it again with Tyler because her mind is made up re Jed. I do think Tyler and Hannah have a connection. I just believe it is a possibility that it is just friendship.

I was asking whether Tyler met Hannah’s parents. I don’t know if he did or not, or if he proposed. I don’t believe we’ve seen any previews from the final date, but let me know if I have missed any spoilers about the final episode. Smiley

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:28 am

Also the same instagram spoiler site who says it for sure is Peter in the windmill says Peter and Tyler are thinking of moving in together in NY. Tyler would not move it with a guy who had sex with the woman he’s seeing. JMO. How awkward would that be? It’s another thing that made me think Tyler and Hannah were just friends.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:52 am

I don’t see how they can have that level of chemistry, and be just friends. They have been very secretive in releasing the previews for the MTP and FRC which is certainly unusual. But this season is anything but usual...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:54 am

^ Well Tyler is friends with Peter too and apparently plans to live with him. Nothing would be more odd than Tyler living with Peter and dating Hannah after what we learned today.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 am

@Summerfun1980  I agree with some of what you're saying. I think Tyler and Hannah will end as friends. I actually don't believe he was ever very interested in her in the long term. I think some of what has happened between them is actually 'acting'. I also think Hannah was aware of it, but they were also in this 'bubble' and may have developed some kind of feelings, maybe more from Hannah's end though. Tyler's just riding this wave of popularity right now so he needs to be careful how he handles things.

I'm pretty concerned for Hannah though. I feel she has been so manipulated, even know she thinks she's the one making all these decisions. I wish she hadn't bashed Luke like the other guys did. She needs to take the high road. I can see her producers trying to get her pumped up for going on the MTA and AFTR, telling her America wants to see her be strong and 'take down' these guys for wronging her. Some viewers will want to see her do this (it'll make great tv!!) and others will think it makes her look bad and like a hypocrite, especially after the fantasy suite episode. She's kind of in a no-win situation. I think she needs to remember to be truthful and honest while trying to garner sympathy from the audience.

I've been saying for awhile I don't think she sleeps with Tyler and I also wondered if she sent him home at F3. RS and the spoiler accounts all say it's Peter that goes home, but I keep thinking there has to be more surprises to this season. Has everything pretty much been spoiled already? We haven't seen anything from MTP and LCD. Peter even said RS didn't have everything right. I'm not sure where I heard this, and if all has come out now, but I've kept this in the back of my mind.

Also, I have been noticing how Peter is really coming on strong these last episodes. Maybe she is realizing her feelings are strong for Peter now or it's been the edit to hide some of their interaction. I used to think he was getting the Bachelor 'edit', but maybe they really are connecting. I guess we'll see soon.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:27 am

I considered Peter as F2.  But I just don’t see anything from Hannah’s end with Peter, when I watched the hometown date and even the preview from the next FD.  It’s all coming from him.  I really think this was a competition between Luke and Jed.  It was Luke’s to lose for several weeks.  

Also, Hannah’s family’s actions on social media seem odd if peter was F2.  Why are they so supportive of Tyler?  Why did they immediately start liking things about him after Greece?  I remembered that when I was questioning whether Tyler met the family.  we have Hannah’s brother calling Tyler bro on social media and tweeting him directly.  They seem familiar at least.

I see genuine interest from Tyler to Hannah. It’s in his eyes and body language. Whether it’s long term interest idk but I think he was interested on the show and she was the only that put him in the not-my-husband category.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 am

Also we now have a preview indicating Tyler goes home at Fantasy suites because he doesn’t get an invitation. That is a huge clue that he gets an invite and stays. I feel like Peter’s preview clip with him going on and on about Hannah and ready to express his feeling is setting up him going home after FDs. He’s the only one with the good preview clip that indicates smooth sailing, which means the opposite will happen. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 am

I kinda feel like the families are going along with the 'narrative' that the producers want. Maybe there's more. Maybe Hannah really does want Tyler back and realizes she made a mistake. Her family may just be helping her out.???

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:37 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:Also we now have a preview indicating Tyler goes home at Fantasy suites because he doesn’t get an invitation.  That is a huge clue that he gets an invite and stays.  I feel like Peter’s preview clip with him going on and on about Hannah and ready to express his feeling is setting up him going home after FDs.  He’s the only one with the good preview clip that indicates smooth sailing, which means the opposite will happen.  JMO

Ha ha! Yes, your probably right!

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:40 am

Dahling wrote:I kinda feel like the families are going along with the 'narrative' that the producers want. Maybe there's more. Maybe Hannah really does want Tyler back and realizes she made a mistake. Her family  may just be helping her out.???

I think that supports Tyler being F2, no? Why would Hannah and her family skip over Peter? I feel like the family must have at least met Tyler and liked him? Because I’m sure they would’ve liked Peter too, if they had met him, and would root for her to get back with Peter, if he were F2.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:46 am

Good points. But if you were trying to redirect who you actually chose in the end or even your F2, maybe you wouldn't be so transparent. I know it's probably just like how everything is laid out. There probably will be no surprises going into FRC.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape