SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:43 pm

Sharnee wrote:@GypsySarah Um wrong place to voice this negativity . Fan thread and all

This isn’t a fan thread.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@GypsySarah Um wrong place to voice this negativity . Fan thread and all

This isn’t a fan thread.

ROFL peace

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:48 pm

I apologize @GypsySarah. I deleted your post without realizing it was not a FAN thread. Please repost.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:57 pm

@GuardianAngel Sorry ..I was in the wrong place

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:21 pm

I think Tyler’s twitter quote “ Through love, serve one another“ might be a shortened version of
Galatians 5:13, NIV: "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love."
Interpretation
https://www.bibleref.com/Galatians/5/Galatians-5-13.html#verse

Wouldn’t that be a twist.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:32 am

Does anyone remember which promo has the voiceover with Hannah saying “I don’t want to just have sex”...? Based on the spoilers, that must’ve been to Tyler?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am

notarose wrote:I think Tyler’s twitter quote “ Through love, serve one another“ might be a shortened version of
Galatians 5:13, NIV: "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love."
Interpretation

What i love about this is that Hannah actually said that quote on the ViallFiles interview which at the time i thought she was giving us clues shes with Tyler laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:36 am

If I can put my 2 cents here about the Peter is or not Windmill guy and the sex with how many guys...in what amount of time, etc..
I am not Hannah and in her shoes, far from it. But if I were in her position and wanted to have more clarity on who I see as a possible  ‘ husband’ material with the limited time, resources ( digital or otherwise, friends, family etc) and information at my disposal I’d make sure I use what I DO HAVE which is time away from the cameras , mics and producers breathing on your neck at your every move. So, one of my take about what she says to Tyler  ( I’m loving our physical chemistry , but don’t want to go to the Fantasy Suite...) is a not very well disguised  ‘ we need to talk...about so much stuff ‘. Also, looking at his reaction after saying this will inform her already some. Then, the sex part is also, as far as I’m concerned more than making out or having sex; what is the exchange like and is there real intimacy and trust when alone?  Is there a difference with or without the cameras around? Is that a good difference or not? Do I see myself waking up with this person everyday? Will I miss him if I say goodbye?  Do I feel drained or empowered after this sex session ? Do I feel hopeful or still have doubts? And so many more... in short you can have very good, even amazing sex with a man that you are attracted to, but it may not be the person you feel the most compatible otherwise or best suited for your life choices. How much sex did Hannah have with each of her final guys is none of our business and yet is one subject that is broadcasted for better or worse and has probably been distorted anyway.
She has tried to figure out what to do in a very restrictive environment and has been refreshingly authentic, relatable and that includes some choices that are better than others.
I am hopeful that Tyler is the kind of man that will help her make one very good choice in selecting him as a life partner. I bet you they talked about some strategies to use to bypass some of the control over their contacts in real life ... and that in turn is making our sleuth's life a real roller coaster ride!

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:24 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelorette-preview-jeds-question-leaves-hannah-speechless-64300438
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:48 am

Astrobach wrote:^^^ I already gave what I think  is the timeline without the S/C
But here it would be :

Here how I see their date timeline, they get together at the spa for a sensual massage session.
S/C of them on Massage table, Tyler in red bathing suit
As we see him wiping off his sweat, bare chest on the grounds of the resort of the golf club,
S/C of him in his red shorts outside saying it’s getting hot here. On Resort with golf course
then they get dressed and we see him picking her up, and hugging / twirling over the same place with the white little fence,
S/C of him in grey t shirt and her in a cover up white with flowers.

then go walk around and they find their windmill where they get busy...TBD

and part to prepare for dinner.  Invisible

At dinner she expresses her doubts and challenges him to express his true feelings.
S/C of latest video at dinner in restaurant
After he confess his feelings for her, she is now ready to go on that
boat and close that door where the sign explicitly says ‘DO NOT DISTURB! ...
As found in very early on in S\C of that boat scene, I blew up and translated that little wooden sign on the door.

Just wanted to correct the timeline and S/C after looking at the new preview of Hannah and Tyler

It starts with them meeting overlooking the view of the ocean,
S/C of him in grey t shirt and her in a cover up white with flowers.

Then goes to

S/C of them on Massage table, Tyler in red bathing suit
As we see him wiping off his sweat, bare chest on the grounds of the resort of the golf club,
S/C of him in his red shorts outside saying it’s getting hot here. On Resort with golf course

Then they...possibly
then go walk around where maybe they find their windmill where they get busy...TBD

and part to prepare for dinner.  Invisible

And follows with the dinner portion where she says she is not wanting to go into the Fantasy Suite
Which leads to the Sailboat room where we see them on the bed...
So we’re missing the second portion of their afternoon, after the massage...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:03 am

notarose wrote:I think Tyler’s twitter quote “ Through love, serve one another“ might be a shortened version of
Galatians 5:13, NIV:
"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love."
Interpretation

It definitely is.

He has the reference included on his FB page under the intro.

Intro
Through Love, Serve One Another - Galatians 5:13

https://www.facebook.com/tyler.cameron.961

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:05 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape