SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:41 am

Just Looking wrote:Peter is gorgeous and sexy but IMO he comes across as being “young” and in “puppy love”.   Compared to Tyler 🤔

He doesn’t to me. He certainly has a baby face but is the oldest of the remaining guys and is the only one we know of that has had a serious long term relationship that ended in a heartbreak experience. Having been in love before and known love is a valuable thing.
His family have the same spontaneous zest (mom trying out the bundle on dad’s back; German meal blessing) and his parents are naturally affection to each other. He is also the only one currently established in a career (don’t know about Luke) that he is passionate about. I think his playful nature is a result of his environment but at his core he’s a stable guy.
A standout for me is that he was the only one able to handle hot mess Luke as seen by how calmly Peter was able to talk to Luke at the 3-1 date. IMO this showed great skill given how how intense living with Luke was and how he impacted the other guys. Of course, Hannah wouldn’t know that.
I actually enjoy the awkward monuments shown - pool table fumble is a good example - because it reminds me of a rom com that emulates real life. Little funny things that happen when you are getting to know each other physically.

Peter doesn’t seem to be Hannah’s guy. She thinks he’s hot but I don’t think she is seeing much beyond that. On the HTD the way he kissed her shoulder than her lips at the dinner table was a lovely intimate moment without hesitation in front of his family. My guess is Hannah wants words because she isn’t good at understanding other forms of intimacy communication. I like the guy but don’t think she is really seeing him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 am

For me, it’s also how sexually aggressive he is. It doesn’t matter what they’re doing he can’t keep his hands above the waist. He just seems desperate to screw a pretty girl IMO The other guys don’t seem as desperate for sex.

Peter would be acting the same way, super horny, with any bachelorette. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:49 am

notarose wrote:
Just Looking wrote:Peter is gorgeous and sexy but IMO he comes across as being “young” and in “puppy love”.   Compared to Tyler 🤔

He doesn’t to me. He certainly has a baby face but is the oldest of the remaining guys and is the only one we know of that has had a serious long term relationship that ended in a heartbreak experience. Having been in love before and known love is a valuable thing.
His family have the same spontaneous zest (mom trying out the bundle on dad’s back; German meal blessing) and his parents are naturally affection to each other. He is also the only one currently established in a career (don’t know about Luke) that he is passionate about. I think his playful nature is a result of his environment but at his core he’s a stable guy.
A standout for me is that he was the only one able to handle hot mess Luke as seen by how calmly Peter was able to talk to Luke at the 3-1 date. IMO this showed great skill given how how intense living with Luke was and how he impacted the other guys. Of course, Hannah wouldn’t know that.
I actually enjoy the awkward monuments shown - pool table fumble is a good example - because it reminds me of a rom com that emulates real life. Little funny things that happen when you are getting to know each other physically.

Peter doesn’t seem to be Hannah’s guy. She thinks he’s hot but I don’t think she is seeing much beyond that. On the HTD the way he kissed her shoulder than her lips at the dinner table was a lovely intimate moment without hesitation in front of his family. My guess is Hannah wants words because she isn’t good at understanding other forms of intimacy communication. I like the guy but don’t think she is really seeing him.

bestbud!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:19 pm

'The Bachelorette' Sneak Peek: Luke Wants to 'Talk About Sex' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-luke-wants-to-talk-about-sex-exclusive-128533
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 pm

@bluwavz  Thanks for this. 

Maybe its me but her body language in this clip looks like her bl during the day time portion that we go the day it was filmed. The closed kinda avoiding him thing. Is it me or is she look like she wants to turn away from him while sitting with him during dinner. I think she new by the time his fs rolled around she wasn't going to pick him. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Luke: I want what I want.
Yup.... bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:27 pm

Sharnee wrote:Luke: I want what I want.
Yup.... bye

Yup, don’t let the door hit you in the azz on the way out! cantstopl His statement just freaked me out and is a big ole red flag!! IMO

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:30 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Yup.... bye

Yup, don’t let the door hit you in the azz on the way out! cantstopl  His statement just freaked me out and is a big ole red flag!! IMO

What is that saying....
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Luckily I’m so distracted by his ill-fitting, right out of the package, never been ironed shirt.....that I can’t pay any attention to the nonsense coming out of his mouth.

Last edited by avacaroline on Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Yup.... bye

Yup, don’t let the door hit you in the azz on the way out! cantstopl  His statement just freaked me out and is a big ole red flag!! IMO

What is that saying....
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. giggling

rofl rofl I do believe that is the one!
Or Bye, Felicia! (My boys would absolutely be shaking their heads at me if they knew I’ve even heard of that one giggling

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:50 pm

This HAS to be a joke.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape