SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eusebeia Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:19 pm

SarahD wrote:Luke is very judge-y which is not a Christian value.  Wearing religion as a cloak for bad behavior. Very different from Sean. Night and day in comparison. All my opinion

Totally agree. Luke needs to read the parable of the Pharisee again--the holier-than-thou, self-praising guy. Fits him to a tee.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:K I couldn't live post because I was just focused on the episode but wow. Definitely the best episode of the season.

Peter's date was only physical, I know he said ily but everything else about it was sexual and that's it.

I thought it would bother me because Hannah basically curved Tyler but I ended up loving it. For the first time all season I thought she really saw Tyler for who he is outside of hot he is. He blew me away tonight, the way he respected her and was able to not make Hannah's decision about him and take it personally, just shows his character, he's just a gem of man/human honestly. Her emotions saying goodbye to him was unlike anything else with any of the other guys.

The way Jed has dissociated himself from the shady things he's doing like being dishonest with her and his all in nonstop talking about Luke's character and Luke hurting Hannah and disrespecting made my blood boil and gave me a mild headache.

Luke took that mild headache and just effing exploded it, he's a Christian in name only, he disrespected Hannah in basically every way possible tonight and is just going to further disrespect her by showing up again.

Overall, I can say with full confidence that Tyler is literally every single thing Hannah was looking for just as a person, she was crying when she had to say bye to him so all the doubts about her emotional investment are out the window for me, idk why she didn't pick him but it was 100% a mistake regardless of Jed being trifling. All Jmo.

Been waiting for this. Did not disappoint. At. All.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HEA wrote:I saw a legitimate concern from a man who wanted to know (just like Sean) if his potential future wife was on the same page

What is wrong with that?

His approach.  Sean wasn’t nearly as preachy as Luke.  He didn’t hold Cats past over her head.  Imo

It’s not his values I have issues with
IMO Luke was not referring to Hannah's past. She had told him about that. He was referring to the present time. He did not come on the show having just left a girlfriend. Which we have found out that 2 on the show tonight who she did sleep with- had. He made it clear that he wanted a wife and was ready to make a commitment. IMO The producers picked him for the villain role  from the beginning and created the character they showed us. Those that really know him say this is not who he is. Who should know better? Guys that were jealous of him from the start because of the obvious attention Hannah gave him- the producers who wanted to shred him for drama and TV ratings or those that actually know who he is?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Fun facts. Other F1's at the end with F2's in the middle except Reid.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Bette813

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Ed-reid-kip1

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Hqdefa10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
How were they lined up? I didn’t see the last few minutes! Thanks

Tyler is in the middle.

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 pm

Fermont girl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Fun facts. Other F1's at the end with F2's in the middle except Reid.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Bette813

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Ed-reid-kip1

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Hqdefa10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Tyler is in the middle.

Wasn't Peter on the right as we look at them i.e. in Jef with 1 f and Shawn's F1 spot?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:25 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Fermont girl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Tyler is in the middle.

Wasn't Peter on the right as we look at them i.e. in Jef with 1 f and Shawn's F1 spot?

Yes F1 can be be on either end ie Ed. Just F2 is in the middle

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:25 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Fermont girl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Tyler is in the middle.

Yes F1 can be be on either end ie Ed. Just F2 is in the middle

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:25 pm

Hannah was absolutely right to send Luke home. He thinks his sin is somehow superior to hers. But sin is sin. She overlooked his but he’s throwing hers in her face. He could have had the same talk about his expectations without being judgmental. Grace is important in all relationships. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Watching her moon over Jed after the FS. Is rough though, not going to lie. Ugh! What a bad egg.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:28 pm

Wait. Luke gets a helicopter!?! LUKE?!?! And Pete got a boat ride. Jed got the amazing suite. Ugh! Hannah Banana...what was wrong with you?

OMG. And she just said "Luke is best when he's with her. Oh, this girl, my Hanana Banana needs to stop trying to fix these guys. They aren't worth.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Fermont girl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Tyler is in the middle.
Odd for sure! Thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape