SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:03 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I still don't think she had her mind set on Jed before FSD.  I think it was still a toss up at that time with a slight leaning towards Tyler but she was unsure about the emotional side with him.  He was not like anyone she had ever dated before that it just wasn't believable to her.

She just couldn't let her guard down about Tyler in the end.

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1646190589

If Luke was the last FSD filmed, I think she was still set on Luke as F1. In the date with Jed she was clearly struggling to explain to Jed and she was getting frustrated with his questions.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:05 am

@alwayscooking

Credit to tvtymes on YouTube for the preview!

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:20 am

I felt bad for Hannah in that scene with Tyler. Hopefully she can work on her insecurities.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 am

SarahD wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I still don't think she had her mind set on Jed before FSD.  I think it was still a toss up at that time with a slight leaning towards Tyler but she was unsure about the emotional side with him.  He was not like anyone she had ever dated before that it just wasn't believable to her.

She just couldn't let her guard down about Tyler in the end.

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1646190589

If Luke was the last FSD filmed, I think she was still set on Luke as F1.  In the date with Jed she was clearly struggling to explain to Jed and she was getting frustrated with his questions.

imo he was never her F1. TPTB made her keep him around for the drama. He wouldn've been gone weeks ago and that's why she was frustrated and couldn't explain to Jed , she couldn't throw the producers under the bus so she was pretty much between a rock and a hard place so to speak. She handled it well though.but imo that's what she meant and that's who she was really talking to when she said " I can't do this anymore".
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 am

Fantasy Suites:

Peter -- "Do you know how much I like you?"

Peter is like a big golden retriever. It's impossible to hate him. He hit all of the right notes on this date, but somehow it came off more like bubble love. I did note that both he and Hannah had a certain glow when they were in bed together the next morning. I liked his scruff, and I am always a sucker for a sailboat.

As for the prior girlfriend, I'm going to give that a big shrug. If she had packed up and moved out to the west coast for him, I'd be more sympathetic. But a five month, 3,000 mile relationship that ends three months before the show starts is not going to get me too worked up. As for the rest of it, time will tell.

Hannah regarding Tyler's family -- "These are my people."

Yeah, they were your people, Hannah. You almost got it right. That massage was unbelievably steamy. I loved Tyler's soliloquy regarding sex and the fantasy suite. The emotion Hannah displayed when Tyler walked off was telling. There is no doubt in my mind that Tyler was a great match for her. Hannah needs someone who can give her a lot of room to be herself. Tyler has the maturity to do just that. But for whatever reason, she just couldn't see it.

Jed -- "It makes me worried that you have a hard time letting go of things that are not good for you in your life."

Oh, the irony is rich with that one. I found it extremely odd that Jed was still so focused on Luke. And the oddest thing by far was how little spark and connection there was between the two of them on this date. The next morning, Hannah looked very happy and pleased, but not before. Is romance really that difficult?

Luke P. -- "I want it the way I want it."

I didn't object in the slightest to Luke bringing up the topic of premarital sex. It's a valid topic when you are moving forward with a partner. It was the way he went about it. It reeked of control. And for the first time, Hannah saw what the cast members saw all along. I love, love, love how she told him off.  Her line about having sex in the windmill (whether true or not) was perfection. And the word, *twice* was the cherry on top of the sundae. Take that, you twat.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:49 am

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:10 am

I just feel bad for Hannah but she has to live with the consequences of her choices.

It's hard to blame TPTB with the contestants they picked for her because there were good ones there but she did not spend any time getting to know them because she was stuck with Luke.

The only thing I'd finally agreed with Jed is what he said about her, which is he's concerned that she can't let go of things that aren't good for her. I'm so glad that she's learned from what he said because the first thing she did was to let him go. Not as quickly as I would have wished but at least it didn't last long like Luke.

That's progress on Hannah's growth IMO. I pray that she will find that unconditional love she's looking for. It was right in front of her but she didn't see it because she was blinded by surface things.

I think Hannah is someone who believes that true relationships have struggle that you have to overcome, which is what she thought both Luke and Jed offered. For this reason, she didn't see the diamond right in front of her. So sad for her. sad

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:07 am

its sad how knowing about peter and jed now i mute the tv every time they were on...i actually only care to watch Tyler and Hannah together. Their date had all the feels again. the start it was freaking hot i think by commercial break i had to cool myself down too :fanningfan then the night part i was in 2 minds...first i was confused how she didn't want to get down with Tyler (since he seems to be the only genuine guy left but also sooo just so damn yummy) then i was crying because really i felt their relationship has it all...like Tyler said in an itm in the morning part "this is love, this is real, she is going to be my best friend, she's going to be my wife" 11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1f62d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:12 am

@HavaDrPepper Good points. I don’t think she actually had full on sex with any of them. Slept with and made out with all of them, yes.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:22 am

i haven't watched the episode yet. just let me know when some of you commented, "she cried when tyler left".. it meant tyler had left the for the night (left the FS) only or left the program/filming? tq
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:32 am

The morning after

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:33 am

zackzugen wrote:i haven't watched the episode yet.  just let me know when some of  you commented, "she cried when tyler left".. it meant tyler had left the for the night (left the FS) only or left the program/filming? tq

no he left in the morning after their overnight FS after breakfast and coffee..they kissed goodbye and they kind of both had tears i think? it was actually strange cause i thought usually its the lead that leaves right? but then he waved backed and they blew each other a kiss beatingheart so emotional but anyway is it the MTA episode next week??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape