SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Something just isn't sitting right with me about the FSD's with all 3 guys. I'm not including Luke since there was no over night portion to his date.

I know we heard Hannah say there was activity in the windmill, but was there really? She was so mad at Luke, did she say that to get him out of her sight and into that vehicle? And, what if the word they were bleeping wasn't what we think it was but something innocuous like "slept".

And, did she really sleep with Jed? Could the wake up in bed scene have been staged? We know in the past the dates have been edited to appear they were together but have found out later they weren't.

Could Hannah have not slept with any of them? Or could she have slept with all of them but the Tyler scenes were the staged scenes insinuating that there was no activity during the night.

Or it could have actually been what TPTB want us to think... she slept with 2 of the 3 guys.

Jury is out for me as to whether she is in love with any of these guys. Infatuated. Yes. Physically attracted to. Yes. Love. Nope.

Finale is going to be interesting.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:56 pm

I think she cried when Tyler left bc she knew he wasn’t the one and she didn’t have sex with him for the same reason. To me it’s seemed like Jed has been F1 for awhile and with the others she was going through the motions. Jed definitely got the F1 FS hands down.

So glad she threw Luke to the curb and finally saw him for what he is. I had to just turn the sound off during their dates bc I just can’t stand listening to him anymore. When she finally decided to dump him she did it with such determination and strength it was a joy to watch. #SheWasDone
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:00 pm

eusebeia wrote:
North wrote:Watching her moon over Jed after the FS. Is rough though, not going to lie. Ugh! What a bad egg.

Can't she see that SHE is the one with the energy and enthusiasm--Jed only shows passion when he's dissing Luke.

This poor girl has clearly not been treated well in relationships and believes that love must involve struggle. She's young. I have no doubt she's learned a lot about herself watching this all back.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Watching this Luke break-up is tough. Listening to Hannah tell him how she fought and fought and fought for him. It makes no sense - but she did the entire season. Why girlie? He isn't charismatic, he isn't funny, people aren't drawn to him. He is prideful and rude and arrogant and aggressive and over-competitive. And you ignored all of it until now.

I don't buy it was all TPTB manipulation...he still had a chance. Had he not blown-up, I think he would've made the F3, edging out Peter.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:After watching her cry when she said goodbye to Tyler makes me believe even more that she loves him and he was her F1 pick and she's upset because she  knows what TPTB are gonna make her do to him (switch a roo) just like they did to Arie.  jmo

I honestly don’t think they ,made Arie do a switch.  He picked Becca and then regretted it.  I don’t see that applying this season.  Tyler was in the middle for the line up.  He was F2 at this point.  I don’t doubt Hannah regretted her decision post season but Jed was her F1 by this point.  All iMO.

I have to disagree. IF you go back and watch Arie's FS date with Lauren he actually tells her " you know it's going to get much harder before it gets easier". Arie said in one of his ITM mid show about Lauren " I love this girl". imo they are doing the same thing here with Hannah , Tyler & Jed. I don't think they ever had a Bachelorette do the switch and that's whats making this seem different but it's the same scenario. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Rolly wrote:I think she cried when Tyler left bc she knew he wasn’t the one and she didn’t have sex with him for the same reason. To me it’s seemed like Jed has been  F1 for awhile and with the others she was going through the motions. Jed definitely got the F1 FS hands down.

So glad she threw Luke to the curb and finally saw him for what he is. I had to just turn the sound off during their dates bc I just can’t stand listening to him anymore. When she finally decided to dump him she did it with such determination and strength it was a joy to watch. #SheWasDone

I agree re Peter. I think she was set on Jed before FS. But I think she cried about Tyler because she was clearly surprised by him during their night together. I think it was way more emotional than she expected and she was sad she was going to have to let him go. JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:08 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Something just isn't sitting right with me about the FSD's with all 3 guys.  I'm not including Luke since there was no over night portion to his date.

I know we heard Hannah say there was activity in the windmill, but was there really?  She was so mad at Luke, did she say that to get him out of her sight and into that vehicle?  And, what if the word they were bleeping wasn't what we think it was but something innocuous like "slept".

And, did she really sleep with Jed? Could the wake up in bed scene have been staged?  We know in the past the dates have been edited to appear they were together but have found out later they weren't.

Could Hannah have not slept with any of them?  Or could she have slept with all of them but the Tyler scenes were the staged scenes insinuating that there was no activity during the night.

Or it could have actually been what TPTB want us to think... she slept with 2 of the 3 guys.

Jury is out for me as to whether she is in love with any of these guys.  Infatuated. Yes. Physically attracted to. Yes.  Love. Nope.

Finale is going to be interesting.

I don’t see in love either.  I think she slept with Jed because she was set on him as F1.  I’m honestly not sure about Peter regardless of what has been implied. I believe she didn’t sleep with Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:27 pm

I still don't think she had her mind set on Jed before FSD. I think it was still a toss up at that time with a slight leaning towards Tyler but she was unsure about the emotional side with him. He was not like anyone she had ever dated before that it just wasn't believable to her.

She just couldn't let her guard down about Tyler in the end.

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Tyler was the unfamiliar, someone she thought was out of her league. But there was Luke, a familiar type that she was drawn to. She said she thought it was love at first sight with Luke. Their private interactions were obviously totally different than his normal with the guys, but we weren't privy to the private ones - thanks tptb for the bad editing job. If we could have seen their talks from the beginning, what Hannah was looking for might make more sense to us, imo.

I have a feeling Luke took a spiritual leadership role with Hannah (he's just that cocky) and it seems she is used to taking a secondary position in relationships, so it felt right to her. Probably prayed together. She felt at home with him, and being fairly inexperienced and in a very strange setting, it had to contribute to her latching onto him.

Bless her heart, she was getting dishonest feedback from producers that she foolishly trusted, was being manipulated and gaslighted by Luke, was being fed a load of sweet-nothings bull by Jed, and she just couldn't trust, or even feel, her own instincts. Instincts that might have led her straight to Tyler. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Overall, I can say with full confidence that Tyler is literally every single thing Hannah was looking for just as a person, she was crying when she had to say bye to him so all the doubts about her emotional investment are out the window for me, idk why she didn't pick him but it was 100% a mistake regardless of Jed being trifling. All Jmo.

I 100% agree and before this ep, I was very adamant about Ty and Hannah getting back together. But after seeing her getting so emotional about Tyler, I am 100% certain she was way too scared to pick a guy that was too good to be true (didn't she say something along the lines "why would a guy like Tyler pick somebody like Hannah”? Spoke volumes to me). Let’s be honest and just say that Hannah screwed up big time. But if she learns from her big mistakes and I really believe she knows that and is reflecting on them, I can’t see why she doesn’t deserve a second chance. I think that if anybody, Tyler is the one who will give her that. They deserve to at least explore where this can go.

They say that you need to love yourself first to really be open to somebody. I say sometimes you just need to meet somebody who will always make you want to be the best version of yourself and I think this could be one of those cases.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:52 pm

I totally agree....but our girl better work fast if Ty is in talks to be TB...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape