SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:52 am

Billysmom wrote:snipped
Do we think watching the entire episode would make Tyler more or less hesitant to rekindle things?  How do you think his family's feeling this week? To me Hannah seemed so guarded on their date...I'm thinking it was self protection, but maybe he was just not her type? So confused!!

Less hesitant, IMO. A couple of things I noticed about her FD with Tyler:

1 - IMO she told Tyler she didn't want the FD to have sex with him because that was a test - to try and determine if all the "smooth talk" was just to get in her panties or was sincere. The only possible read IMO is that he was sincere. That led to this the next morning:
2 - She got incredibly emotional about leaving Tyler after all the pillowtalk of the preceding night. That seemed to have had a profound impact on Hannah and reminded my wife of how difficult it was for us to separate after a date even if we had another date the next evening.

IMO if Tyler really looks closely at the date (and especially if he watches it with Hannah there to explain what she was feeling) it would answer a lot of questions he might have.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:54 am

Doggoneit wrote:I am trying to wrap my head around last nights episode.  it is just so obvious that Hannah's guy should be Tyler.  I think we have all said it here before, but when Hannah said, I can't believe a guy like him could like me...it was the crux of her entire hesitation with him.

Dang, she has blinders on though.  

It's sad to watch because I think they actually have a lot in common based on what I've seen outside the show imo. Hannah, you are a beautiful girl too so why is it so hard to see that a hot guy can like you back? Is she not used to having hot guys like her? Is Tyler too hot while the other 3 are more attainable/basic to her? Does she have low self esteem? I have so many questions but at the end of the day it just didn't click.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:59 am

The frustrating thing for me is Hannah's intuition about Jed when he was question her about Luke at dinner was spot on!  She was mad and irritated with him with what he was saying to her, it wasn't out of "a place of love", it was out of his own jealousy and insecurities that he was questioning her actions.  She let her infatuation with Jed cloud her judgement.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:02 am

alwayscooking wrote:The frustrating thing for me is Hannah's intuition about Jed when he was question her about Luke at dinner was spot on!  She was mad and irritated with him with what he was saying to her, it wasn't out of "a place of love", it was out of his own jealousy and insecurities that he was questioning her actions.  She let her infatuation with Jed cloud her judgement.
No. I think as others have already said (better than me to boot), this is how she understands love. She doesn’t know what a real healthy relationship is supposed to be and has never been in one and doesn’t seem like she’s seen one either from her folks. I think she’s learning and growing now and can thank Tyler for that, even if it is too late for her with him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:03 am

t’s also odd that she think Tyler is the one most interested in just being there to sleep with her. I agree with Lucas15 that it was a test of some sorts but it seems weird to test him. He’s hot. Guy has no problem getting sex. And she’s been more sexually aggressive with him than he has with her. Remember she dragged them to the bed? By contrast, you have Peter who is incredibly sexually aggressive, couldn’t keep his hands above her waist on their date, and damn near trying to get her dress off. IMO it was obvious what he was there for, but she didn’t seem to question him at all. They also don’t appear to have much of an emotional connection. But no test for him.

I wonder if she slept with Peter and had regrets about it which is why she pumped the breaks on Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:04 am

Floridian1990 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I am trying to wrap my head around last nights episode.  it is just so obvious that Hannah's guy should be Tyler.  I think we have all said it here before, but when Hannah said, I can't believe a guy like him could like me...it was the crux of her entire hesitation with him.

It's sad to watch because I think they actually have a lot in common based on what I've seen outside the show imo. Hannah, you are a beautiful girl too so why is it so hard to see that a hot guy can like you back? Is she not used to having hot guys like her? Is Tyler too hot while the other 3 are more attainable/basic to her? Does she have low self esteem? I have so many questions but at the end of the day it just didn't click.

Based on the type of guys she's described dating in the past and her attraction to both Jed and Luke, yes it appears she is very insecure and probably lower self esteem in really knowing her value and worth. IMO the pageant world is not conducive to building young women's self esteem and Hannah is just starting to come into her own and know herself. The morning after Tyler's date when she mentions how good looking he is after waking points out yet again how she doesn't think a guy of Tyler's caliber would be into her so she lowers her expectations and goes for the Jed's. I think this has been a huge growing process for Hannah and hope at the end she's ready to go get the man she deserves!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:07 am

Crazylady29 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I agree @Hawaii Girl

He needs to run far away.  If she really wants him she needs to show it and prove to him that she wants him for who he is.  She needs to do the chasing.

I do think they have a good friendship which for many relationships is a very good start.

and maybe she is doing the chasing now!

I think she may realize NOW that Tyler was best but I hope he's the bachelor instead. She isn't going to change enough to appreciate him and grow up; not to mention he'd need to remember she said Luke was the best kisser.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:08 am

Floridian1990 wrote:

I think she has low self esteem honestly. I think one of the reasons she might've slept with Peter and not Tyler is because she could genuinely believe Peter was into her. For some reason, she didn’t think it was possible Peter could just be there for sex even though he is the most sexually aggressive guy, but thought that was true of Tyler. I use Peter as a comparison instead of Jed because at least with Jed there is an emotional connection. There isn’t one with Peter from what we’ve seen but she still didn’t question his intentions. I don’t think we’ve seen her question Peter at all. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:15 am

To me, Tyler is to Hannah as Roberto was to Ali. Ali couldn't believe a guy as hot as Roberto could love her. Unfortunately, Hannah wasn't as self-confident as Ali was in the situation.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:17 am

@alwayscooking Made it seem like she needed to chase him a little - just like his hometown. Probably why she was not seeing the big picture.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 am

I guess peters baby face earned him a pass.

I do think back to my rather negative initial impression of Tyler and feel so bad about it. But he continually amazes me with how earnest he is with Hannah, how thoughtful his responses are to her. I find it hard to believe he's managed to turn that switch off post-filming. I'm not sure he will be prepared for the Frc...so maybe that heartbreak will have been enough to break the spell? But going by his playlist, hmmm, not so sure...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 am

I've only read about the epi a bit & may change my opinion after watching. I think Hannah was pretty taken with Jed. I think she was enjoying Tyler & had a great amount of respect for him, but I haven't seen anything yet from her where I think she would pick him over Jed.

Perhaps this has been discussed, and maybe even repeatedly, but why would she bring up sex in a windmill (with her F4) over either simply mentioning previous FS sex in general? If she was going to be specific, why not mention sex with your F1?

Sometimes I think there's a hidden double meaning when the show's promotion uses the line "If you think you know Hannah B, well you don't".
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 73 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape