SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:I wish she'd been wearing a thong but it was really, really clear that she was naked under the robe.
This is all too much. I was dumb at 24 also (and am currently still dumb) but why did she do that?

She wasn’t lying when she called herself a hot mess. And it’s becoming less and less endearing to me....
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Seriously. I get that she's real and raw and unfiltered but there is a time and place for being naked in a teeny silk robe, and I feel like national television is not it. She could have worn nothing but the bedsheet and that would have left more to the imagination.

Her regrets about this whole experience will, I'm sure (I hope?), be many.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:58 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Minney She did. An Instagram account posted a NSFW pic of Hannah robe blowing up after saying bye to Peter.  I don’t know how editors didn’t catch it.  You could tell she had no underwear on. The pic was reported and removed from Instagram.

To be fair, photo-shopped pictures to make things look a lot more salacious than they really are is a common thing on Instagram. I remember seeing a picture where Kate Middleton was leaning down in a dress with her daughter that clearly showed her vagina exposed. Of course only to find out that the image was the doctored and the real image, which I saw on GettyImages, a credible photo site, showed no such thing. Now I didn't see this picture, so not saying for certain that is what happened and for the record I do think Hannah slept with Peter. But just saying these kinds of photo shopped images are very common on social media.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm

I really hope that a photoshop is the case. If not, it’s shows a big lack of maturity on her part. Do what you want at night but to start filming a major show and not have yourself together is very unprofessional and I don’t care how young you are. I saw the wind get the back of the robe and it went very high on to the back of her thigh but I didn’t notice anything else.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:09 pm

@lleyki People saw it when the episode aired. When the episode was airing, I saw a few people mentioning a "slip" or "wardrobe malfunction" on twitter but I didn't catch it when watching (I zoned out during her time with Peter) so I didn't know what they were talking about.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:54 pm

https://isupdate.com/ben-higgins-says-bachelorette-hannah-b-s-sex-confessions-are-confusing

I agree with Ben here that Hannah is inconsistent in her messaging about her stance on sex.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:37 pm

@notarose Ben is 100% right.  But I think Hannah is confused.  I really feel this I'm a sexually liberated woman is just her storyline for this show.  She doesn't seem all that comfortable with her edit.  I especially feel this way after reading the MTA spoilers.

I noticed she made one tweet about the windmill and then moved on. She also didn't seem comfortable talking about it with Zima. Folks have said she was uncomfortable during MTA when sex and fantasy suites came up and said "she hated talked about her sex life."

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose Ben is 100% right.  But I think Hannah is confused.  I really feel this I'm a sexually liberated woman is just her storyline for this show.  She doesn't seem all that comfortable with her edit.  I especially feel this way after reading the MTA spoilers.

I noticed she made one tweet about the windmill and then moved on.  She also didn't seem comfortable talking about it with Zima.  Folks have said she was uncomfortable during MTA when sex and fantasy suites came up and said "she hated talked about her sex life."
IMO it’s great she said she hated talking about sex. No reason for her to become the poster child for sex and religion when IMO the most valuable insight from Hannah’s season has been how she overcame a toxic relationship with Luke. Best she sets her own boundaries with media by stating sex talk is not her thing. I think sharing her post show insights as a learning experience regarding her relationship with Luke is a much stronger  platform.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:01 pm

@notarose ITA But I think the show unfortunately is trying to make her the poster child for sex and religion with all their promotion of the windmill and her blow up with Luke over sex and not focusing on her breaking unhealthy relationship habits. I fully expect her sit down with Peter on ATFR to focus on the windmill and then they will ask Tyler how he felt about the windmill after she pumped the breaks with him, and then we will head into the Jed debacle. They might have taken the angle you recommend if things didn't blow up between her and her F1. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:30 pm

notarose wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@notarose Ben is 100% right.  But I think Hannah is confused.  I really feel this I'm a sexually liberated woman is just her storyline for this show.  She doesn't seem all that comfortable with her edit.  I especially feel this way after reading the MTA spoilers.

I noticed she made one tweet about the windmill and then moved on.  She also didn't seem comfortable talking about it with Zima.  Folks have said she was uncomfortable during MTA when sex and fantasy suites came up and said "she hated talked about her sex life."
IMO it’s great she said she hated talking about sex. No reason for her to become the poster child for sex and religion when IMO the most valuable insight from Hannah’s season has been how she overcame a toxic relationship with Luke. Best she sets her own boundaries with media by stating sex talk is not her thing. I think sharing her post show insights as a learning experience regarding her relationship with Luke is a much stronger  platform.
i'm not sure about this. she has made jokes about the windmill with nick and tyler and she was playing "sorry not sorry" and singing defiantly on her stories from the fantasy suite dates. i think she enjoys being a christian rebel imo but can't always handle the negativity that results.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:41 pm

@ilovecarbs Well nick made the joke first. She replied. This was before the episode aired. I haven't seen her joke about it since. She has no choice but to put on a brave face about it and try to control the narrative but I don't think she's comfortable being known as the windmill bachelorette nor a Christian rebel. She just wanted to make Luke mad in the moment; she wasn't trying to make a statement about sex and religion. But she did it in front of cameras and she's now trying to control the narrative. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@ilovecarbs Well nick made the joke first.  She replied.  This was before the episode aired.  I haven't seen her joke about it since.  She has no choice but to put on a brave face about it and try to control the narrative but I don't think she's comfortable being known as the windmill bachelorette nor a Christian rebel.  She just wanted to make Luke mad in the moment; she wasn't trying to make a statement about sex and religion.  But she did it in front of cameras and she's now trying to control the narrative.  JMO
if she really were uncomfortable with the implications of the windmill sex, she would not have responded to nick's comment imo. i actually thought that all three of them joking about the windmill sex indicated it didn't happen. but she's done several interviews about it since and she could have either dispelled it or played it down as her business but she did not.

i don't know if you follow her on instagram but her stories are often rebellious. during the west coast airing of the last episode, she put up a story where she asks alexa to play sorry not sorry and sings pretty defiantly to it with a wink. that's completely her prerogative but imo doesn't show a woman uncomfortable with the portrayal of her sexuality or her modern interpretation of christianity. this is my opinion since i'm not in her head or her heart with any inside insight.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape