SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:13 am

I'm wondering if they'll save Tyler for the second night of the finale, and which night lends itself best for a reconciliation between them.

I think we'll know where things are headed if they get Tyler out of the way on night 1 and make the second night all about Hannah and Jed's status.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:23 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm wondering if they'll save Tyler for the second night of the finale, and which night lends itself best for a reconciliation between them.

I think we'll know where things are headed if they get Tyler out of the way on night 1 and make the second night all about Hannah and Jed's status.
I think they’ll keep Tyler to night 2 regardless bc they’ll tease the possibility of them reuniting and he’s by far the most popular contestant, so they’ll keep him in his arsenal as long as they can imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:25 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm wondering if they'll save Tyler for the second night of the finale, and which night lends itself best for a reconciliation between them.

I think they’ll keep Tyler to night 2 regardless bc they’ll tease the possibility of them reuniting and he’s by far the most popular contestant, so they’ll keep him in his arsenal as long as they can imo.

Agreed. If they showed Tyler night 1 and them not getting back together, I would hard pass night 2. giggling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:25 am

I would think that Tyler would be on the second night of the finale -- otherwise there would be no mystery to the ending of the show at least for the casual viewer that doesn't follow People magazine, etc. Besides -- how would they fill 2 hours with just Hannah and Jed easily? I could see them bringing Tyler out in the F2 spot and then possibly having him come to the stage again towards the end. If I were the TPTB, I'd want to showcase Tyler at the AFTR as much as possible. All IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:27 am

Alanna wrote:

I've never wanted CH to mislead me more laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am

Help!! Trying to Understand how the finale and the afr will work. The finale is 2 hours followed by 1 hour of live afr. The next night will be 2 hours or just 1 hour of afr??? Having a hard time remembering if they ever did this.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:38 am

I see it playing out as:

Night one - Finale and get Peter out of way on AFR couch. Like break in live after Peter goes home at beginning of ep, have him get his closure talk and done.

Night two - the break up with Jed. Jed on the couch with Hannah. Let’s bring our Becca!! “Tell us what it’s like to break up on camera, Becca.” Alright cool. Let’s bring out Ben Higgins and Ashley I and Jared for some stupid reason! Filler, filler... teasing about Tyler.... “will they won’t they/Should he be the Bachelor?” finally Tyler on couch. And what happens after that??? Ugh.... probably I’m crying either way. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:54 am

LaineyG wrote:Help!!  Trying to Understand how the finale and the afr will work.  The finale is 2 hours followed by 1 hour of live afr.  The next night will be 2 hours or just 1 hour of afr???  Having a hard time remembering if they ever did this.

I'm not sure we know how many hours the show is on Tuesday night. I checked the Futon Critic website and it doesn't have anything listed for the 30th yet. For the 29th, it lists "TBA" with no times listed.

I'm guessing we have the final episode on the 29th and bits of ATFR.

I'm thinking the showing of the F3RC and talking with Peter. (I think they will end the episode on the 15th with Luke's elimination with the 3 other guys waiting on the RC, see below). Then the MTP and LCD's. If they show the FRC at all, I'm thinking it will be the very last thing with a TBC to the next night.

Then on Tuesday night if they have at least 2 hours, they will do the Hannah/Jed and Hannah/Tyler sit downs and show the breakup and other post show filming that they have done. But what order they do the sit downs, who knows.

Ending the FSD episodes with Luke's elimination is why they will have him at the MTA but not Peter. This is totally why I think Luke comes back to see her before the F3RC. They will have plenty of material for the MTA with the Luke drama, Cam and Garrett. MTA will also have previews of BIP and possibly bloopers from the season.

Again, this is just my thinking and I could totally be wrong. But this is just what makes sense to me.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:58 am

Ok thanks for all the explanations! I saw that Tyler showed a fun run happening tonight with Jess on his story. Does anyone think he will be there too??

Hopefully Hannah posts from LA as the week goes on.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:00 am

sosleepy wrote: probably I’m crying either way. laugh out loud

The only thing I am 100% sure of...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:29 am

As a late follower/bandwaggoner, has he always posted about just running and ABC tours? hissyfit

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:As a late follower/bandwaggoner, has he always posted about just running and ABC tours? hissyfit

He used to post more about the show and would like joke around about it. Especially on Mondays during the show. That kinda stopped and the vibe changed the last 2 weeks or so. My tinfoil hat says it’s because he’s invested in Hannah now and the entire situation is more personal/harder for him. Keeping hope alive, ya know? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01