SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 14 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by suzq Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:07 pm

@sosleepy -- I totally agree with you. I think the situation is a lot more personal/harder for him now. I think it is because he became personally connected to Hannah and invested again after her breakup with Jed.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:37 pm

I agree with y’all. He posted a lot more and played around a lot more....especially in his stories with the other guys about the show and was more light hearted with things but since the news broke about the breakup with Jed, he has kept it low key and not posted anything but a pic or two advertising the episodes. He seems more invested. He does live tweet, but never about his portion of the episode or his dates.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:57 pm

He also used to joke around and poke at/make fun of Luke a lot - like a lot. The phone/psychopath thing comes to mind. He would tag the other guys in stories, and repost what they would tag him in too. The last time he watched this show “normally” was episode six, Riga, when he watched it with that group of fans that won the ABC food drawing. That was also the night going off RS, that Hannah broke off the engagement/broke up with Jed. The next thing we knew (2 days later), Tyler is going beast mode on James Taylor on Twitter, and then we have a flutter of activity where it seemed both Hannah and Tyler were bat signaling to each other (potentially talking?) The night Tyler defended her was the first night Hannah started to really begin to acknowledge him OTT on social. And he was also pretty OTT back at her for like a week after that.

And ever since then... Tyler has just gotten progressively more quiet about the show. He doesn’t make fun of Luke anymore. He doesn’t acknowledge Jed at all (even though in the beginning he was tagged as his show bestie). He doesn’t repost stories from other guys on show nights. He doesn’t tweet or talk about his dates. He got drunk watching episode 7. Episode 8, he literally had like a tweet or 2 about Peter and that was it. I definitely think the behavior change coincided with the break up, and possibly talking to Hannah again. It’s just more real life and personal to him now. Occam’s razor. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:36 pm

I hope Tyler's following the lead of other smart F1s and watching only his dates. Hell, even *I* don't want to see her with the other guys, and I'm not in love with her. Thankfully he's only got a few more episodes to get through.

So here's my wish list for ATFR. They'll save Tyler for the second night and I actually hope they don't bring him out after his breakup to discuss it. I just want them to get all the Jed nonsense out of the way and then Chris can say something like, "So, there's another man we haven't heard from yet. How is Tyler doing in all this? How did he feel when Hannah sent him home? Did he get the closure he needed? Or is he still in love with her?" (I can't decide if Hannah should be here for this part or if he gets the couch all to himself.) Basically, what I'm hoping is that the audience has no idea about a possible reconciliation, but he comes out and they see each other for the first time in three months and they're both beaming and he grabs her and gives her a huge kiss and spins her around and the entire studio erupts in cheers. No big hints ahead of time -- just BOOM! Reunion. People will faint. It'll be epic.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 pm

@EagleEye Love that scenario. I'm here for it!

Is it just my imagination or did anyone else think that Tyler's eyes looked extra tired/puffy in his most recent IG stories? Maybe sleepless nights and/or crying?

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Yes, I think he looks really tired

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Hey guys been lurking so I decided to make an account. Big Tyler fan and at one point was on the Hannah/Tyler bandwagon but watching these last few episodes I just don't see it. I wish I was as hopeful as some of you are for a reunion but I'm just not. I just don't think Hannah is into him as much as I hoped. I think they will remain on friendly terms.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:Hey guys been lurking so I decided to make an account. Big Tyler fan and at one point was on the Hannah/Tyler bandwagon but watching these last few episodes I just don't see it. I wish I was as hopeful as some of you are for a reunion but I'm just not. I just don't think Hannah is into him as much as I hoped. I think they will remain on friendly terms.
I disagree. I think this date really reiterated how strong their physical connection is and how at ease they are with each other. Sharleen Joynt mentioned her in Flare recap that out of the four guys, Tyler is the only one that can keep up with her sense of humor. They have great banter back and forth. They seem like best friends with crazy chemistry, which I think is such a great combination. It’s a lasting one IMO.

They seemed more emotionally connected on the HTD too. It reminded me of their first 1-on-1. Hannah is basically saying she’s scared Tyler isn’t ready for a long term, committed relationship so I think she put a wall up, which she has referenced before as well. To see them have this great of a relationship with her being a bit afraid is pretty incredible. Now that she can see the real Tyler, I think the wall will be gone. If she and Tyler got back together (some things are pointing to this being a real possibility) then I think the have a real shot.

This is the fan thread though, so this sort of discussion might be best for another thread.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:Hey guys been lurking so I decided to make an account. Big Tyler fan and at one point was on the Hannah/Tyler bandwagon but watching these last few episodes I just don't see it. I wish I was as hopeful as some of you are for a reunion but I'm just not. I just don't think Hannah is into him as much as I hoped. I think they will remain on friendly terms.
I disagree. I think this date really reiterated how strong their physical connection is and how at ease they are with each other. Sharleen Joynt mentioned her in Flare recap that out of the four guys, Tyler is the only one that can keep up with her sense of humor. They have great banter back and forth. They seem like best friends with crazy chemistry, which I think is such a great combination. It’s a lasting one IMO.

They seemed more emotionally connected on the HTD too. It reminded me of their first 1-on-1. Hannah is basically saying she’s scared Tyler isn’t ready for a long term, committed relationship so I think she put a wall up, which she has referenced before as well. To see them have this great of a relationship with her being a bit afraid is pretty incredible. Now that she can see the real Tyler, I think the wall will be gone. If she and Tyler got back together (some things are pointing to this being a real possibility) then I think the have a real shot.

This is the fan thread though, so this sort of discussion might be best for another thread.

Whoops. Thanks for the warning about the fan thread. Rookie mistake
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:07 pm

Welcomeparty! Welcome. Glad you are joining us!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Picture of Juliet Litman with Tyler from today I believe.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvsxP9BMOY/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:19 pm

@Floridian1990 no worries! Welcome aboard Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 83 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01